• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ask the Staff Anything About RF

Rival

Si m'ait Dieus
Staff member
Premium Member
I love this site already, but would like to please know what I have to do to post in the Christian DIR. Thanks, and shalom.
Go to edit your profile (personal details) and pick which DIRs you wish to post in.

Misunderstood

According to RF, what would be the difference between a debate and a discussion? I'm sure it is here somewhere but have not found it.

Marajade

Hi I'm new here. .very shy in speaking about religion was raised Christian an believe in a way but I don't think it's where I belong. I am peacfull an believe in mother earth as the one spirit.. Wicca is what I think I belong I am empathic an c things before they happen among other things.
where do I post to figure things out??I spelled the best I could don't hate me for bad spelling please thx.

Misunderstood

Hello Marajade,

I am not a part of staff, but have asked a question here also and have not received an answer yet, so I am not sure this section is watched by staff very well.

But, in answer to your question I would say you are a 'seeker' and may belong in the 'seekers circle'. I am leaving a link to that part of the forum. You can start your own thread by going to the bottom of the page and click on 'start new thread'. What you posted here would be a good opening post, you could just copy and paste what you wrote here into the new post there.

Seekers Circle

Marajade

Hello Marajade,

I am not a part of staff, but have asked a question here also and have not received an answer yet, so I am not sure this section is watched by staff very well.

But, in answer to your question I would say you are a 'seeker' and may belong in the 'seekers circle'. I am leaving a link to that part of the forum. You can start your own thread by going to the bottom of the page and click on 'start new thread'. What you posted here would be a good opening post, you could just copy and paste what you wrote here into the new post there.

Seekers Circle
Thank you

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
At one time it indicated the country where people were from. this was helpful in giving context to their comments.
Why is this not shown now?

Skwim

Veteran Member
Can I have a moderator correct a typo in the title of a thread that I started?
You can do it yourself. In the top right corner of your post you'll see Top Posters....Thread Tools.....Unwatched Thread. .. Hover over Thread Tools and you get two options, Edit Title and Add Poll. Click on the Edit Title and make your correction.

When can a newbie create a thread? Many forums have a rule that a poster has to have a certain amount of post to make or be there a certain amount of days before they can make a thread.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
When can a newbie create a thread? Many forums have a rule that a poster has to have a certain amount of post to make or be there a certain amount of days before they can make a thread.

I think people can create threads as soon as they join. Go ahead and give it a try.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Short answer: as quickly as possible.

Not sure what kind of defenses we have in place, but that doesn't seem to be any kind of consistent problem here. It happens, but it's rare.
I have seen that. Sometimes, at what is getting late at night for me I will see someone dropping a bunch of ads as thread titles. I have no problem alerting staff, though they probably already know of the offender and shortly all of those threads disappear.