• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ask the Staff Anything About RF

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I've been on several social platforms and RF is best of breed. I've been trying to figure out why. That could be for lots of reasons, it could be mods, could be contributors but I haven't seen a dire need for change. Am I missing something in this post?

If you had been through the progressive loss of features from two kinds of DIRs, list of the 10 most recent new threads and others you might be grumpy at the loss of features including ones that the current software version could support with not a lot of work.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I've never made Welshman before.
Have a recipe?
200w.gif

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Cool.
I am a Welshman!!

I stand up for my country
On a trip several years ago, a Welshman was taking us around to various places. When we visited a castle in ruins, he would say something like "In the year x, the valiant Welsh sadly were unable to win against the English invaders". He also commented positively on Northern Wales where Welsh was the language on top of the bilingual signs rather than the South where English dominated.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
On a trip several years ago, a Welshman was taking us around to various places. When we visited a castle in ruins, he would say something like "In the year x, the valiant Welsh sadly were unable to win against the English invaders". He also commented positively on Northern Wales where Welsh was the language on top of the bilingual signs rather than the South where English dominated.

What i loathed about the bilingual road signs is that many of them had the English spray painted out.

And the only Welsh i know is moron

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
I had/have Welsh relatives, and when they visited (us in London and where we never went to Wales then - mother's bad experiences as a child there no doubt as to why) I rather enjoyed the Welsh accents, and much like so many others such went into my top ten of pleasant languages to hear. And my relatives were also very pleasant and entertaining too. :D