• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ask Someone Tuesday Born

mangalavara

सो ऽहम्
Premium Member
I am someone Tuesday born. What would you like to know about me as someone Tuesday born? Ask away.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
People born on a Tuesday will supposedly be very gracious, agreeable, refined, and polite in manner or behavior. ... His mother likes to tell people that he was born on a Tuesday, because she likes to boast about how well-mannered he is and "Tuesday's child is full of grace."

Is that you?

Rival

Si m'ait Dieus
Staff member
Premium Member
People born on a Tuesday will supposedly be very gracious, agreeable, refined, and polite in manner or behavior. ... His mother likes to tell people that he was born on a Tuesday, because she likes to boast about how well-mannered he is and "Tuesday's child is full of grace."

Is that you?
Grace is my middle name, but I use it as my main name now. When I was going to convert to Judaism I chose 'Chana' for my name, which means the same. I still use it.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
No, not if I am here. If you know your birthdate, enter it in a search engine, and the result will show you what day you were born.

Thursday :( I will never be part of the Tuesday club :( The good news is American Harold Graham made the 1st rocket belt flight on the day I was born.

mangalavara

सो ऽहम्
Premium Member
Thursday :( I will never be part of the Tuesday club :( The good news is American Harold Graham made the 1st rocket belt flight on the day I was born.

I like Thursday. It is the day when the garbagemen come by in the morning to take away our garbage where I live.