• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ask me things!

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
has the corn snake learned to sit up, stay, roll over and otherwise act like the other two (most importantly, to sit by the door when it wants to take care of its business)?
Sadly he's very bad at commands. Probably having something to do with snakes not having ears. Lol. :)

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Sadly he's very bad at commands. Probably having something to do with snakes not having ears. Lol. :)

Actually, it's been proven that snakes are good at learning dances. You should start with that.

*nods solemnly*

They are especially talented at the Mamba.

Bahahahahahahahahahah!!!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Question: How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

DennisTate

My turn for an ask thread!

My name is Jess, I am a 30-something year old woman living in Portland, Oregon. I work in massage and PT at a Portland wellness clinic and have been doing it for 12 years.

I am a 100% Gemini with am ascending sign of Gemini (which I identify with more than think the planet's have anything to do with it.) I have six million hobbies which include digital art which I sometimes do for work, web design, 3D modeling, reptile rescue and public education, video games, tabletop RPGs, movies and a metric ton of books.

I'm an atheist who grew up in a non-religious household, but have taken several journeys through various faiths. I would describe my personal values as most inline with utilitarian/pragmatic consequentialism. I am a physicalist/materialist(colloquial usage) but I try my hardest not to be a dick. ;)

Ask away!

I personally was not really into Astrology at all until a near death experiencer gave an explanation for it that made sense to me.

What do you think of this yourself?

This is in chapter 5 that is on Reincarnation.

Spirituality

So astrology does play into our lives?

Yes, it certainly does! (But please understand, when I speak of astrology I am not referring to your local newspaper's tabloid horoscope!)

From the Realm I saw that our cosmos is very much alive and holds a very powerful energy and definite intelligence to it. It is from our Soul passing through what I have come to understand to be 12 unique aspects of a pre-designed intelligence (during the moment our Soul supernaturally travels to our body to be born) that we get our astrological placement and emotional profile (also called a "chart") filled in this life.

Heaven mandates the use of astrological placement to ensure that we are always made to feel or experience something while we are here.

As soon as a Soul's energy moves into our Earth bound dimension, like a magnet we draw all 12 aspects toward usand become literally imprinted with the precise energies, frequencies and vibrations that are being held and produced inside the aspects by our Cosmos and Solar system at that exact moment. NOTE: Also, whatever Karmic energy (positive or challenging) our Soul may have left behind from in our last incarnationfinds us immediately as well.

As all this happens, the energy of all 12 signs of our zodiac passes right through us. Our Soul then acts as a kind of filter or netand with computer like accuracy, we are perfectly matched with the energies that suit the destiny Heaven has already arranged for us to experience. In this moment, it is as if the entire map or picture of our Cosmos is being stamped onto our Soul, and as our Soul reads, compares and translates this reproduction (to help our human brain form and hardwire our upcoming personality)our Spirit also works with the constructhighlighting certain aspects and superimposing over it many detail remembrances of who we are and have been eternally. Once this process is completed, it will be as if the energy from this Cosmic map will have filled every cell in our body and every vacant slot within our mind, giving us a template to follow in lifeuntil such time as we learn how to regulate ourselves spiritually.

Craig Sedok

My turn for an ask thread!

My name is Jess, I am a 30-something year old woman living in Portland, Oregon. I work in massage and PT at a Portland wellness clinic and have been doing it for 12 years.

I am a 100% Gemini with am ascending sign of Gemini (which I identify with more than think the planet's have anything to do with it.) I have six million hobbies which include digital art which I sometimes do for work, web design, 3D modeling, reptile rescue and public education, video games, tabletop RPGs, movies and a metric ton of books.

I'm an atheist who grew up in a non-religious household, but have taken several journeys through various faiths. I would describe my personal values as most inline with utilitarian/pragmatic consequentialism. I am a physicalist/materialist(colloquial usage) but I try my hardest not to be a dick. ;)

Ask away!

Have you a liking for horses and their termpermental behaviour?