• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ask me things!

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Women's 9 1/2 I think? I'm not a big shoe gal so I mostly only have to know when I'm buying new hiking shoes.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
What cup size is your shoe?
Boxers or athletic socks?
Chinese food or high gloss latex enamel?
Ford or Toys R Us?

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Boxers or briefs?

And, are the rumors that you are planning to run for president in the next election false?
Boxers unless I'm wearing workout pants. Then boxer lines look weird.

I could probably do it better than Trump. But I want someone who can do it better than me.
What cup size is your shoe?
Boxers or athletic socks?
Chinese food or high gloss latex enamel?
Ford or Toys R Us?
C9.
Neither. Free toeing!
We talking American Chinese food? Because those two are pretty much synonymous.
Tell us what that means. E.g., are you referring to adherence to a metaphysical thesis? If so, is that thesis basically what the Wikipedia defines as "materialism": Materialism - Wikipedia ?
Without getting too much in it (I'm in a theater waiting for the previews to be over), some people use physicalism as interchangeable with materialism. So I use materialism colloquially that way. But it's more like modern physicalism than materialism.
It doesn't seem to me you need to try hard to not be a dick.
YOU WOULD THINK.

CogentPhilosopher

Philosophy Student
I don't align with it, really, as humanism is a virtue ethical system (at least in most cases.) It also can take some human exceptionalism views that I don't share.

Yeah my main problem with humanism is that I care about something that is a person not just a human.

For example some of the AI we have made/are making and possibly extra-terrestrial intelligent life.

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Have you ever worn white after Labor day?
When us labor day again?

Yeah my main problem with humanism is that I care about something that is a person not just a human.

For example some of the AI we have made/are making and possibly extra-terrestrial intelligent life.
Even with terrestrial life, the focus in maintaining a status quo environmentalist stance to maximize benefit to humans only is an anathema to me. Even the sort of pseudo environmentalism that is more concerned about whales than sharks because we like whales better.
Moreover the belief that humans are either superior to non-human animals or the caretakers of the earth are two ego-driven views I do not share.