• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ask Me Stuff

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
What is the correct question that gives the answer 42?

Sidenote....sales guy asked me for a quote for some work. Didn't have time to read the brief, so he asked for a 'rough number' which is beyond stupid. It could be anywhere between 1 and 500 days. So I said 'You want a number? 42.'

'Thats the number'.

'Yep, that's the answer. I'll check it tomorrow when I have time.'

Bugger me if the real number didn't turn out to be 43. Which was just so close, I put the quote in at 42 days.
Unintended side effect is that the sales guy now thinks I can assess complex work packages in about 1% of the time it requires everyone else.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Step right up and interview Ashoka! Get answers? Yes! Will they make sense? Who knows!

Ask your questions right here! Everyone's a winner!

You like Japanese food, and have a username that sounds Japanese. So I'll ask the obvious question.

Are you from Spain?

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Headphones plus I won't be playing any James Blunt so shouldn't be an issue. I also promise to wear pants.

Last time I fell for the 'I promise to wear pants' thing, I realised I need to specify that wearing them on your head doesn't count...