• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ask me stuff

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
Thanks!

No, not really. Does the Tanach count :D? I really like hearing about various discoveries that solidify things written in the Tanach such as the stone altar found on Mt. Ebal by Adam Zartal.

I was away from RF for a number of days and, as a result, never acknowledged the above post. Sorry.

To answer your question: yes, in my opinion it counts as relevant information, but information that is more suggestive than it is definitive or probative.

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
Bump. If anyone's interested. :cool:

Couple of updates to my OP:

I'm no longer 23 and a half but 23.11 :)

Unfortunately, I no longer have any idea what my career path is.......

I discovered that I enjoy writing essays on Jewish subjects, in particular things that relate to Tanach. If anyone is interested, I can show some, but they're in Hebrew...:oops: Maybe that should be a future project, translating my essays...

I spent the days of sefirat ha'omer designing graphics the feature each day and a fact connecting the history of the IDF to the number of that day. Counting of the Omer - Wikipedia I like reading up on IDF history.