• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ask me stuff about the bible?

Dan From Smithville

What's up Doc?
Staff member
Premium Member
Perhaps you should read your bible. We were indeed made perfect and without sin in God's image *GENESIS 1:26. God never forces us to follow him we have a free will to choose who we believe and follow according to the scriptures.

Hope this helps :)
This is a response. It does not answer my question. Claiming it does is misleading at best. Are you now claiming that being misleading is not false witness?

I am learning so much. Thank you so very much.

3rdAngel

This is a response. It does not answer my question. Claiming it does is misleading at best. Are you now claiming that being misleading is not false witness?
I am learning so much. Thank you so very much.

No it is an answer to your question and it is not misleading whatsoever. How do you think that the post I provided does not directly answer your question when you have been provided scripture showing that man kind was made in the image of God and that we have free will and the power to choose who we believe and follow? Are you being honest? :)

3rdAngel

I can almost feel the relief from your appearance here. Now my pesky questions can be buried in the confusion. Who would think that a creationist would be so excited to see an atheist.

I see. You feel more comfortable about changing the topic of conversation now. I wonder why. Did you ever find out the meaning of the scriptures I sent you in another thread from PROVERBS 13:20 and PSALMS 14:1? What do you think those scriptures mean in your view? :)

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I can almost feel the relief from your appearance here. Now my pesky questions can be buried in the confusion.

Who would think that a creationist would be so excited to see an atheist.
You can ask yours again. But with a history of dodging uncomfortable questions I have a feeling that you might not get an answer.

To @3rdAngel , there is an answer that works. Do you think that you can come up with it? If might help you with Dan's question as well.

Dan From Smithville

What's up Doc?
Staff member
Premium Member
Nonsense. If people claim they say things they have never said ann then claim I am lying and I can prove that claim to be a lie and I am able to prove as much I will do so. Now here you go post # 74 linked
Do you consider any response to a post to be answer to that post? By that standard you could respond 'Werth yoo going guyredc. Pjiygfrb wde hilljar von Oliver' and call that an answer. That doesn't seem worthy of a truth teller.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I see. You feel more comfortable about changing the topic of conversation now. I wonder why. Did you ever find out the meaning of the scriptures I sent you in another thread from PROVERBS 13:20 and PSALMS 14:1? What do you think those scriptures mean in your view? :)
Is that a Durango? A Neon? A Journey? I don't think so but it appears to be some sort of Dodge.

3rdAngel

Do you consider any response to a post to be answer to that post? By that standard you could respond 'Werth yoo going guyredc. Pjiygfrb wde hilljar von Oliver' and call that an answer. That doesn't seem worthy of a truth teller.

I have provided you a direct answer to your questions now how about answering mine? Did you ever find out the meaning of the scriptures I sent you in another thread from PROVERBS 13:20 and PSALMS 14:1? What do you think those scriptures mean in your view or is it time to runaway again?

Dan From Smithville

What's up Doc?
Staff member
Premium Member
I am happy to see all people. :)
From the honesty I have seen so far, I am sure you understand that is going to be a difficult sell. But you keep repeating it.

Any answers to my questions yet? Anything at all? Hello? Hello? Is there anyone there?

3rdAngel

From the honesty I have seen so far, I am sure you understand that is going to be a difficult sell. But you keep repeating it. Any answers to my questions yet? Anything at all? Hello? Hello? Is there anyone there?

Here you are claiming in your own words dishonesty. Something that comes out of your mouth it seems you are not able to prove. Does this not bother you as a "christian" saying things you cannot prove about others that has no truth in it? It should :)

3rdAngel

Any answers to my questions yet? Anything at all? Hello? Hello? Is there anyone there?

How do you think that the post I provided does not directly answer your question when you have been provided scripture showing that man kind was made in the image of God and that we have free will and the power to choose who we believe and follow? Are you being honest? Also, why not answer my questions to you. Did you ever find out the meaning of the scriptures I sent you in another thread from PROVERBS 13:20 and PSALMS 14:1? What do you think those scriptures mean in your view or is it time to runaway again?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
My answers will be no use to you because not matter what I share with you it will make no difference to you and your not here to have a genuine discussion :)
That is false, but that tends to be your SOP. I would be more than willing to have a discussion on this topic with you. In fact you could start a new thread. But I will leave you to Dan's tender mercies.

3rdAngel

That is false, but that tends to be your SOP. I would be more than willing to have a discussion on this topic with you. In fact you could start a new thread. But I will leave you to Dan's tender mercies.
Let's agree to disagree and start a topic and send me a link.

Last edited:

Dan From Smithville

What's up Doc?
Staff member
Premium Member
I have provided you a direct answer to your questions now how about answering mine? Did you ever find out the meaning of the scriptures I sent you in another thread from PROVERBS 13:20 and PSALMS 14:1? What do you think those scriptures mean in your view or is it time to runaway again?
You have not and you continue to avoid answering my questions.

If mankind was created perfect, how is it they were susceptible to temptation, disobedience,and sin? Do you believe such susceptibility signifies perfection? What is claiming you have done something when you have not done that called? Why would a Christian that alludes to being above other Christians have to resort to mendacious tactics when asked questions he cannot or is uncomfortable answering?

All questions and all will be unanswered by you. You will claim to have answered some or all, but you have answered none of them.

3rdAngel

You have not and you continue to avoid answering my questions.I

If mankind was created perfect, how is it they were susceptible to temptation, disobedience,and sin? Do you believe such susceptibility signifies perfection. What is claiming you have done something when you have not done that called? Why would a Christian that alludes to be ing above other Christians have to resort to mendacious tactics when asked questions he cannot or is uncomfortable answering?

All questions and all will be unanswered by you. You will claim to have answered some or all, but you have answered none of them.

We will have to agree to disagree. What do you think being made in the image of God means and what is free will and choice for and how do you think this relates to temptation and sin? :)