• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ask me anything

Ori

Angel slayer
evearael said:
Who are your favorite actors/actresses? Directors?

I have no preference most of the time with actors and actresses, the only two that spring to mind are Tony Leung and Kate Winslet.

Directors, well, there are quite a few, among them would be Kubrick, Kurosawa, Hitchcock, Godard, Ridley Scott, Takeshi Kitano, Hiyao Miyazaki, Peter Weir, Ang lee, Richard Linklater, Krzysztof Kieslowski, Tim Burton, Tarantino and of course Steven Spielberg.

There are many other directors I admire, but have not really seen enough of their work to accurately judge them, these are Ingmarr Bergmann, Pedro Amoldovar, Abbas Kiarostami and Martin Scorsese.

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
would you walk 500 miles, and would you walk 500 more just to be the man who walked 1000 miles to fall down at my door?

Ori

Angel slayer
beckysoup61 said:
You've probably answered this already, but what does "Celestial" in your religion thing mean?

Well spotted Becky ( Frubals).

Essentially, everything comes from the same source, whether you call it the big bang or God, we are composed of the same elements that made the stars.

I hope this was helpful. :)

Bishka

Veteran Member
JinnOnTheWinds said:
Well spotted Becky ( Frubals).

Essentially, everything comes from the same source, whether you call it the big bang or God, we are composed of the same elements that made the stars.

I hope this was helpful. :)

Yep. I was just curious, and thank you!

Buttercup

Veteran Member
JinnOnTheWinds said:
That would be you. :p

( Buttercup will kill me)

Oh I'm terribly disappointed JinnToots! *Sobs uncontrolably* .......Guess I shall have to place another ad.

Buttons* Dont let him for one minute convince you that the child he carries is yours!

Ori

Angel slayer
Buttercup said:
Oh I'm terribly disappointed JinnToots! *Sobs uncontrolably* .......Guess I shall have to place another ad.

Buttons* Dont let him for one minute convince you that the child he carries is yours!

Child? AH!

Maybe us three could make our own trinity? :eek:

Ori

Angel slayer
evearael said:
Are you looking forward to The Promise coming out?

We're not actually getting it released over here ( nothing confirmed yet), but I would go and see it.