• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ask me anything

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
High functioning autistics are among the easiest
people to talk to IMO because of directness.
Yup. And it's always nice to know upfront with someone rather than an unexpected bomb dropped on you later (one "pro-t" former member here, he eventually let it he known he thinks it's rape if trans people don't disclose their medical history for a one night stand).
It's also why I like Germans. They do not beat around the bush and you never have to guess about what they really said. Unless, that is, they get excited then you just can't with their sonic boom of a voice and a warp drive voice that hauched und schlurrred together into a page-long mega word. Then guessing is about all one can do, lol.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Yup. And it's always nice to know upfront with someone rather than an unexpected bomb dropped on you later (one "pro-t" former member here, he eventually let it he known he thinks it's rape if trans people don't disclose their medical history for a one night stand).
It's also why I like Germans. They do not beat around the bush and you never have to guess about what they really said. Unless, that is, they get excited then you just can't with their sonic boom of a voice and a warp drive voice that hauched und schlurrred together into a page-long mega word. Then guessing is about all one can do, lol.
Germans.....it's just too hard to understand a language with
uberlangischengegestreckendenausgedehntierfended Worten.

Ella S.

Dispassionate Goth
Do you have any particular hierarchy of demons you're drawn to more, such as the Grimorium Verum, Ars Goetia, Agrippa, or Dukante hierarchies?

How do you feel about the use of summoning triangles?

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
Do you have any particular hierarchy of demons you're drawn to more, such as the Grimorium Verum, Ars Goetia, Agrippa, or Dukante hierarchies
No still learning hierarchies

How do you feel about the use of summoning triangles?
I don't use them in my practice. Summoning has its places but I typically don't do that I prefer evoking a deity rather then invoking one.

Edit: I mixed up invoke and evoke

Ella S.

Dispassionate Goth
It seems to me like you treat demons similar to pagan gods. What do you make of demons like Sorath and Kelippot who originate from Abrahamic occultism and don't have pagan origins? Would you still be open to working with them?

Have you ever seen theistic Satanists accuse other theistic Satanists of being too Abrahamic and, if so, where do you stand on that topic?

VoidCat

It seems to me like you treat demons similar to pagan gods. What do you make of demons like Sorath and Kelippot who originate from Abrahamic occultism and don't have pagan origins? Would you still be open to working with them?
They seem alright. I'd be open to working with them.

Have you ever seen theistic Satanists accuse other theistic Satanists of being too Abrahamic and, if so, where do you stand on that topic?
Yep and personally I don't care. Some are a bit abrahamic. That's up to them their religion is their path.

Ella S.

Dispassionate Goth
Do you have any metaphysical or cosmological beliefs? Like, do you believe in an underworld, a heaven, a spirit world, a demonic plane, etc.?

What is your metaphysical approach to demons? For instance, do you mostly see them as discrete entities, more like forces immanent in nature, or something else?

Ella S.

Dispassionate Goth
Do you adhere to any particular moral or ethical philosophy, such as LaVeyan Satanism or Michael W Ford's Luciferianism?

VoidCat

Do you have any metaphysical or cosmological beliefs? Like, do you believe in an underworld, a heaven, a spirit world, a demonic plane, etc.?
There's probably an underworld and demonic plane. But im more concerned with my impact on this plane.

What is your metaphysical approach to demons? For instance, do you mostly see them as discrete entities, more like forces immanent in nature, or something else
I see them as part of nature and as distinct entities

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
So im a pagan witch and demonolatrist. I mix in some luciferianism and theistic satanism into my belief path. I worship Loki, Samael,Lilith, and my patron is Bastet. I cover my hair due to my religious beliefs. I live in a group home. I am trans nonbinary and going to a doc appointment tomorrow to talk about going on testosterone and hopefully getting a referral to an endocrinologist. I work at at daycare 6 hours a day 5 days a week. Im also autistic with cptsd, adhd, anxiety, and a mood disorder which docs disagree if it's major depressive disorder, bipolar, or just trauma related. I have a lot of stuffed animals. I have a twin sister. I am good at poetry. Ask me anything.
How many bones are there in the body of an adult platypus?

InChrist

Free4ever
So im a pagan witch and demonolatrist. I mix in some luciferianism and theistic satanism into my belief path. I worship Loki, Samael,Lilith, and my patron is Bastet. I cover my hair due to my religious beliefs. I live in a group home. I am trans nonbinary and going to a doc appointment tomorrow to talk about going on testosterone and hopefully getting a referral to an endocrinologist. I work at at daycare 6 hours a day 5 days a week. Im also autistic with cptsd, adhd, anxiety, and a mood disorder which docs disagree if it's major depressive disorder, bipolar, or just trauma related. I have a lot of stuffed animals. I have a twin sister. I am good at poetry. Ask me anything.
Hi VoidCat,
Are you close with your twin sister?
I am wondering is your sister autistic with CPTS, ADHD, anxiety, or have any mood disorders? Do you both like stuffed animals?

VoidCat

Hi VoidCat,
Are you close with your twin sister?
I am wondering is your sister autistic with CPTS, ADHD, anxiety, or have any mood disorders? Do you both like stuffed animals?
We are very close. Been there for each other since birth. She has no mental health disorders but she does have POTS. She likes stuffed animals

InChrist

Free4ever
We are very close. Been there for each other since birth. She has no mental health disorders but she does have POTS. She likes stuffed animals
I have known a few sets of twins over the years and they are very close. There seems to be a special bond between twins. Glad to hear you are close with your sister.

Have you had the mental health disorders for a long time?

VoidCat

I have known a few sets of twins over the years and they are very close. There seems to be a special bond between twins. Glad to hear you are close with your sister.

Have you had the mental health disorders for a long time?
Depends on which ones we talking about regarding how long. But yes.

InChrist

Free4ever
Depends on which ones we talking about regarding how long. But yes.
I’m sorry you have those issues to deal with, yet it sounds like you’ve learned to do pretty well with your life.

Do you think there’s any connection between your mental health issues and your practice of pagan witchcraft, demonology, luciferianism or theistic satanism?

VoidCat

I’m sorry you have those issues to deal with, yet it sounds like you’ve learned to do pretty well with your life.

Do you think there’s any connection between your mental health issues and your practice of pagan witchcraft, demonology, luciferianism or theistic satanism?
Nope. My mental health issues have existed prior to said beliefs. And my beliefs actually have helped my mental health.