• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ask me anything you want.

The Reverend Bob

Fart Machine and Beastmaster
Yes christine this is a therapy group run by the patients. Who want to play nurse cratchet? I am jack always jack!! Cant help myself!!! Am i crazy or am i a patient!

I just stand over here in the forest and laugh... There is st john himself. Baptizing the world. St John Muir that is.....
I want to be Chief if you're Jack

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
My biggest mistake in life was to not be forgiving toward my mom before she passed away in 2013, so it taught me to be forgiving when someone hurt me personally,
I should add that my mom was sick from cancer and developed a very harmful way of thinking of me, even i helped her almost 24/7
Thanks for sharing ... came in just in time for me

In 2014 my parents hurt me a lot (and they did even more so in my youth). I always forgave people and gave them new chances
This time I told them to "not do that anymore from now on". They said "it is just the game they like to play". I said "it will take maybe 5 years"
Then I realized some people don't like to be forgiven, because they don't like to say sorry and stop harming others

I forgive them. For me this does not mean that I have to see them again to let them hurt me. Love all also includes Love myself
2 weeks ago I got a vision of a woman who loves me very much. A few days later I received a letter from my mother
She said she will come tomorrow, unless I told her not to come ... I decided to see what will happen

My whole experiences reminds me of a nice story:
Buddhist monk was standing in the water and saw a scorpion about to drown. So he picked her up. Got stung and dropped her. Story went on and on.

I found this such a foolish action when I read it first. Later on I realized I was always doing the same thing in life. I decided to pick up the scorpion not immediately. Even scorpions can learn to be grateful ... I think my friend @PopeADope agrees on this. We just have to give them the time to find gratefulness inside. If Tarantula can learn it, human (scorpions) definitely should be able to learn it

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want

In 2014 my parents hurt me a lot (and they did even more so in my youth). I always forgave people and gave them new chances
This time I told them to "not do that anymore from now on". They said "it is just the game they like to play". I said "it will take maybe 5 years"
Then I realized some people don't like to be forgiven, because they don't like to say sorry and stop harming others

I forgive them. For me this does not mean that I have to see them again to let them hurt me. Love all also includes Love myself
2 weeks ago I got a vision of a woman who loves me very much. A few days later I received a letter from my mother
She said she will come tomorrow, unless I told her not to come ... I decided to see what will happen

Buddhist monk was standing in the water and saw a scorpion about to drown. So he picked her up. Got stung and dropped her. Story went on and on.

I found this such a foolish action when I read it first. Later on I realized I was always doing the same thing in life. I decided to pick up the scorpion not immediately. Even scorpions can learn to be grateful ... I think my friend @PopeADope agrees on this. We just have to give them the time to find gratefulness inside. If Tarantula can learn it, human (scorpions) definitely should be able to learn it
Yes life is about learning how to stop doing the wrong things, and start doing the right things. both for one self and others

Spiderman

Veteran Member

I know how to handle the scorpion so it doesn't sting, by giving the drowning arachnid a surface to crawl on without cupping hands over it, scaring it, pinching it, or squeezing it.

I actually had an Emperor Scorpion sting me so many times that I got white hives all over my face and body. I thought I would die. That was when I was young and stupid and forced animals to bite me. I thought their venom made me stronger.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
I know how to handle the scorpion so it doesn't sting, by giving the drowning arachnid a surface to crawl on without cupping hands over it, scaring it, pinching it, or squeezing it.

I actually had an Emperor Scorpion sting me so many times that I got white hives all over my face and body. I thought I would die. That was when I was young and stupid and forced animals to bite me. I thought their venom made me stronger.
Many people nowadays even don't get this. Trying to pinch and squeeze others they expect them to just accept it. They should try it with Scorpions and Tarantulas, then they would understand how it works. Even my cat does not like it when she gets pinched or squeezed, and she will let you know.

Homeopathy does work. Although I think you took "macro" doses instead of "micro" doses of poison.
It did make you strong ... you conquered some major fears. I think know that is "real strength"

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Many people nowadays even don't get this. Trying to pinch and squeeze others they expect them to just accept it. They should try it with Scorpions and Tarantulas, then they would understand how it works. Even my cat does not like it when she gets pinched or squeezed, and she will let you know.

Homeopathy does work. Although I think you took "macro" doses instead of "micro" doses of poison.
It did make you strong ... you conquered some major fears. I think know that is "real strength"
The part I thought was stupid was that I was making the animal angry enough to bite me. The part that I like about it is that their poison does strengthen me. At pine hills correctional facility I would have them bite me in my cell until my arm swelled up, and I knew it was making me stronger to neurotoxins. I enjoyed the transfusion, the exchange of bodily fluids from one species to another, hoping it would transform me into spider man.

The spider is also a spirit-animal, created by God, that can be invoked on our journey for help, and that the spider is a destiny weaver. I even pray to Stan Lee, the author of Spider Man Comics, that he will write my story, present his new spiderman comics to God, and that God approve of it and make it a reality, to entertain Heaven, and hopefully eventually earth.

Neutral Name

I been a buddhist since 1997, but does not cling to one school directly. But most of my spiritual life has been thru theravada buddhism

That's interesting. I need to study Buddhism more. My older daughter is Buddhist. I just couldn't be Buddhist because I believe that there is a God who works in my life and helps me. I don't believe, as I think is the Buddhist philosophy, that I just need to be accepting of my circumstances to be happy. Am I wrong in what I think of Buddhism? If so, please let me know.

David T

Premium Member
I want to be Chief if you're Jack
I think two jacks is more interesting like a music group then.. Flip back and forth one jack here one jack there good jack bad jack. Thats mpd. Usually disturbing to the opd's. Mpd is multiple pespective disorder. Opd is ond perspective disorder.

Is mpd an actual disorder. Can be if they attempt to manifest opd. Thats like getting a lobotomy. Opd is normal. They dont even realize it is a disorder!!!!why? Because its opd! What is healthy mpd multiple perspective knowing opd is a disorder. It reaxhes its lowest level of reality in science when it says defect in regards to nature where ever it exists. No defect or thats opd crazy.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
That's interesting. I need to study Buddhism more. My older daughter is Buddhist. I just couldn't be Buddhist because I believe that there is a God who works in my life and helps me. I don't believe, as I think is the Buddhist philosophy, that I just need to be accepting of my circumstances to be happy. Am I wrong in what I think of Buddhism? If so, please let me know.
Buddhism teach that we will experience life according to how we live. Buddha gave the teachings when he was here 2500 years ago, and it is up to myself as a buddhist to follow the teaching. When following the teachings the suffering will end. If we choose to do wrong dress, suffering will occure.
So er do not belive that buddha fix out mistaks, that we must do ourself.

Neutral Name

Buddhism teach that we will experience life according to how we live. Buddha gave the teachings when he was here 2500 years ago, and it is up to myself as a buddhist to follow the teaching. When following the teachings the suffering will end. If we choose to do wrong dress, suffering will occure.
So er do not belive that buddha fix out mistaks, that we must do ourself.

Interesting. I will study Buddhism more.