• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ask me anything you want.

Rival

Si m'ait Dieus
Staff member
Premium Member
What was the biggest mistake you made and what did it teach you?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
What was the biggest mistake you made and what did it teach you?
My biggest mistake in life was to not be forgiving toward my mom before she passed away in 2013, so it taught me to be forgiving when someone hurt me personally,
I should add that my mom was sick from cancer and developed a very harmful way of thinking of me, even i helped her almost 24/7

David T

Premium Member
Aren't we all?
Yes christine this is a therapy group run by the patients. Who want to play nurse cratchet? I am jack always jack!! Cant help myself!!! Am i crazy or am i a patient!

I just stand over here in the forest and laugh... There is st john himself. Baptizing the world. St John Muir that is.....

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Yes christine this is a therapy group run by the patients. Who want to play nurse cratchet? I am jack always jack!! Cant help myself!!! Am i crazy or am i a patient!

I just stand over here in the forest and laugh...

Maybe RF is the therapy, keep on posting, you will get better, keep telling yourself that.

I live in a forest and often laugh

David T

Premium Member
Maybe RF is the therapy, keep on posting, you will get better, keep telling yourself that.

I live in a forest and often laugh

Well there ya go. We can be thd merry pranksters. No special additives needed! I do live in oregon after all, home of one flew over the cuccoos nest, and the merry pranksters!! And this is our bus!!! Ha the RF BUS!!!

images (38).jpeg

And i am i am a greatfull dead.

Brickjectivity

Turned to Stone. Now I stretch daily.
Staff member
Premium Member
Feel free to ask me anything you wish.
I will answer as best i can.
What is your first language, the religion of the adults around you when you were growing up, and how did you spend your time as a child?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Can you tell me what your religious, spiritual, philosophical or scientific beliefs are, whichever means the most to you. I love to hear viewpoints.
I been a buddhist since 1997, but does not cling to one school directly. But most of my spiritual life has been thru theravada buddhism