• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ask me anything, too.

EnhancedSpirit

High Priestess
Seems to be a growing trend. Me too, Me too. I want my own 'ask me anything' thread.

Ask me anything, but remember, you might not like the answer you get.

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
Hi there!

I've been meaning to ask you what the "Office of Christ" is?

What are your favorite things to do with your family?

:)

EnhancedSpirit

High Priestess
jonny said:
What is the "Office of Christ"?
and
dawny0826 said:
I've been meaning to ask you what the "Office of Christ" is?

It is the purpose of the Office of the Christ to create integrated Planetary Christs. Or like the Christians say, to make disciples. What I have learned is that Christ is not limited to Christianity. "Jesus was the man, Christ was the pattern." Jesus was not born as the Head of Christ, he became such, and we are to be the body of Christ.

The first lesson to learn in mastering and integrating the Office of the Christ to personally become an integrated Christ yourself. When I use the term Christ I am not using it in a Christian sense, I am using the term in a universalistic sense!

What are your favorite things to do with your family?
I like to take the kids to the beach, or like tonight, we went to the movies. We often go for bike rides together.

EnhancedSpirit

High Priestess
FeathersinHair said:
What, in your belief, does the unicorn symbolize?
"My horn shall be exalted like the horn of the Unicorn."
The Book of Psalms
"He hath as it were the strength of a unicorn"
The Book of Numbers
"Will the Unicorn be willing to serve thee?"
Job
I started collecting unicorns when I was 7. Throughout my teenage years (maybe even before that) I would have recurring dreams of a Unicorn. I won't go into details, because there were lots of them, but in my last dream of him, he said he would not be coming to my dreams any more. He said that I would learn to recognize him everywhere, and as the Unicorn walked away into the woods, he turned one last time to look at me, and changed into Jesus (or at least the image of Jesus that I had grown up seeing).

Since then I have found many references to unicorns being the symbol of Christ. The Christians of long past, adopted the unicorn as a symbol of Christ. It was well known that only a pure maiden could tame a unicorn and therefore Mary, the Virgin Mother, was often depicted in art with a unicorn with its head in her lap and hence it became a symbol of Christ himself in allegory.

zombieharlot

Some Kind of Strange
EnhancedSpirit said:
enhanced=an ordinary placed higher than its usual position

I know what enhanced means. Let me rephrase my question: Do you believe certain spirits hold more importance than others?

EnhancedSpirit

High Priestess
zombieharlot said:
I know what enhanced means. Let me rephrase my question: Do you believe certain spirits hold more importance than others?
No, not one spirit over another. Not when 'important' is the word used. It's more like the difference between elementary school, and college. I used to be a neophyte, now I'm an enhanced spirit.

zombieharlot

Some Kind of Strange
EnhancedSpirit said:
No, not one spirit over another. Not when 'important' is the word used. It's more like the difference between elementary school, and college. I used to be a neophyte, now I'm an enhanced spirit.

Are we talking about angels? Or what?

EnhancedSpirit

High Priestess
beckysoup61 said:
So what faith do you follow?

Sorry, Becky, I seemed to miss this question, you slipped in so quick and quiet.

I'm not sure what you mean. Do you mean what religion? There is not one that will take me :D . Just kidding. My faith is in God. And you can find him at any church, or at your local grocery store. I visit many churches.

Using the definition as described in a course in miracles, "and this is my true church, helping another"

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Hmm... Let me know if I get close to describing it correctly, ES!

Imagine a horse that starts out on a journey. At the begining of the path, it is willing to learn, but might not have much experience. Once it continues along the path, it gains wisdom and insight. So it's still technically the same horse, it's just now 'enhanced'.

EnhancedSpirit

High Priestess
FeathersinHair said:
Hmm... Let me know if I get close to describing it correctly, ES!

Imagine a horse that starts out on a journey. At the begining of the path, it is willing to learn, but might not have much experience. Once it continues along the path, it gains wisdom and insight. So it's still technically the same horse, it's just now 'enhanced'.
Yes, enhanced by wisdom and experience. That's what I meant to say. :rolleyes:

EnhancedSpirit

High Priestess
FeathersinHair said:
Eeep! Did I get that wrong? If so, I'm sorry!
No, you were exactly right. I think you misread my smilie. :rolleyes: He is saying 'why didn't say it that simply in the first place'.

So... which part of you is enhanced???
NetDoc, I'm not sure if I should even validate that question with a response. My spirit, it's my spirit that is enhanced. Definitely no physical enhancement here. I am the president of IBTC.

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
EnhancedSpirit said:
NetDoc, I'm not sure if I should even validate that question with a response. My spirit, it's my spirit that is enhanced. Definitely no physical enhancement here. I am the president of IBTC.
And here I thought we had the Bionic Woman! :D