• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ask me any question about Religion and i will answer them

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
hello.
the proofs are very plenty and understanding truth is very easy.
its enough to read english translation of the holy quran.
by study and pondering about its meaning, you can very easy test the sweetness of divine word.
always when i face a problem or have question, i can find my answer from Quran and i think that God speeks with me and present the solution for my query!
you can read its english translation to taiste the sweetness of divine word which is mercy and guidance for all mankind.
1. In the name of Allah, the all Beneficent, the most Merciful.
2. All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds.
3. The Beneficent, the Merciful.
4. Master of the Day of Judgment.
5. Thee do we serve and Thee do we beseech for help.
6. Keep us on the right path.
7. The path of those upon whom Thou hast bestowed favors. Not [the path] of
those upon whom Thy wrath is brought down, nor of those who go astray.

Hmm. I read the first part of the Quran. A Muslim invited me to his Mosque out of the blue and gave me one in English/Arabic. I can't find answers to questions I have in the Quran (nor Bible or Torah). It is like speaking of a god that doesn't exist in my head. So, in all honesty, it sounds like speaking of a fiction character (not a bad thing; a lot of people learn from fiction, mythology, analogy, and so forth).

If a person never heard of god, quran, bible, creator, etc (I have met many of people), when that person reads the Quran, how would they see the Quran beyond the words Muhammad says not by Muhammad inspired by god?

How would this person find god in the Quran by Muhammad (or Jesus or Bahaullah or...)? If god can write, where can you find a copy of what god wrote himself without a second party, prophets, and translators?

Can god talk to the person who does not know god at all without the Quran?

zahra67

Hmm. I read the first part of the Quran. A Muslim invited me to his Mosque out of the blue and gave me one in English/Arabic. I can't find answers to questions I have in the Quran (nor Bible or Torah). It is like speaking of a god that doesn't exist in my head. So, in all honesty, it sounds like speaking of a fiction character (not a bad thing; a lot of people learn from fiction, mythology, analogy, and so forth).

If a person never heard of god, quran, bible, creator, etc (I have met many of people), when that person reads the Quran, how would they see the Quran beyond the words Muhammad says not by Muhammad inspired by god?

How would this person find god in the Quran by Muhammad (or Jesus or Bahaullah or...)? If god can write, where can you find a copy of what god wrote himself without a second party, prophets, and translators?

Can god talk to the person who does not know god at all without the Quran?
i did not understand your questions which you cant find there answer in the Quran.
Quran expresses everythings and has solutions for all problems.
also i recommend you to read the life of prophet Mohammad and his ahlulbayt (peace be upon him)
because they are infallible, immaculate and interprete the meanings of Quran.
they are exempler and divine leader.

i found a very great book, i shared it with many people and it was efficient for them.

Source URL: Ahl al-Bayt, The Celestial Beings on the Earth

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
i did not understand your questions which you cant find there answer in the Quran.
Quran expresses everythings and has solutions for all problems.
also i recommend you to read the life of prophet Mohammad and his ahlulbayt (peace be upon him)
because they are infallible, immaculate and interprete the meanings of Quran.
they are exempler and divine leader.

i found a very great book, i shared it with many people and it was efficient for them.

Source URL: Ahl al-Bayt, The Celestial Beings on the Earth

The Quran does not answer any questions I ask regardless the topic. I don't ask "who am I? Why are we here? What is my purpose?" I never asked questions like that. So, I wouldn't benefit from the book.

My question is how can someone benefit from the Quran if they have never heard of a creator and all they read from the Quran is what Muhammad says not from the creator himself?

zahra67

The Quran does not answer any questions I ask regardless the topic. I don't ask "who am I? Why are we here? What is my purpose?" I never asked questions like that. So, I wouldn't benefit from the book.

My question is how can someone benefit from the Quran if they have never heard of a creator and all they read from the Quran is what Muhammad says not from the creator himself?
if someone strives in the way of God and recognition of him, God ishows the true path to his servants.
they are many people around the world that even imbraced islam, because they strove, study and sincerely requested God to help them in finding the truth.
dont worry! God is with you and all of his sincere servants.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
if someone strives in the way of God and recognition of him, God ishows the true path to his servants.
they are many people around the world that even imbraced islam, because they strove, study and sincerely requested God to help them in finding the truth.
dont worry! God is with you and all of his sincere servants.

Not personally me. I know what I believe and I know god does not exist.

Just a question about people in general. If John have not heard of god and the Quran doesn't mean anything without knowing god, how does his study in and of itself of the Quran lead him to believe?

I'm sure the Quran isn't an medium to get to god?

zahra67

Not personally me. I know what I believe and I know god does not exist.

Just a question about people in general. If John have not heard of god and the Quran doesn't mean anything without knowing god, how does his study in and of itself of the Quran lead him to believe?

I'm sure the Quran isn't an medium to get to god?
because God informs us about past and future.
the informations that only God knows.
the scientific matters that we know now.
there is no humankind that know about the future afterlife in this world!
God is with his servants,
is very close to us and extreme merciful.
if you sincerely want help from him, be sure that God is always with you, never make you alone,
knows your request and wishes and accept you.
in the Quran chapter 2 verse 186 we read:

And when My servants ask you concerning Me, then surely I am very near; I
answer the prayer of the suppliant when he calls on Me, so they should answer My
call and believe in Me that they may walk in the right way.

and please read this story.
i am sure that it can help you.

I came from a very Atheistic background

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
because God informs us about past and future.
the informations that only God knows.
the scientific matters that we know now.
there is no humankind that know about the future afterlife in this world!
God is with his servants,
is very close to us and extreme merciful.
if you sincerely want help from him, be sure that God is always with you, never make you alone,
knows your request and wishes and accept you.
in the Quran chapter 2 verse 186 we read:

And when My servants ask you concerning Me, then surely I am very near; I
answer the prayer of the suppliant when he calls on Me, so they should answer My
call and believe in Me that they may walk in the right way.

and please read this story.
i am sure that it can help you.

I came from a very Atheistic background

I was speaking hypothetically.

I know god does not exist.
I have no reason to believe in god.

That out of the way...

I am asking:

If John, a fiction character, has not heard of god; and, the Quran means nothing without knowledge of god, how does John's study of the Quran lead him to believe?

John is not an atheist.

Last edited:

zahra67

I was speaking hypothetically.

I know god does not exist.
I have no reason to believe in god.

That out of the way...

I am asking:

If John, a fiction character, has not heard of god; and, the Quran means nothing without knowledge of god, how does John's study of the Quran lead him to believe?

John is not an atheist.
because its no possible for universe to be created without creator!
for example: you can read your book and do your work.
the work cant be done without your want.
also God created all universe, animals, plants, and even humankind.
how do you think that universe is created without one omniscient, omnipresent, all-mighty all merciful creator to create them?
what do you do in hardships of life?
who can protect us except God when we call him and resort to him sincerely?
in chapter 7 of the holy Quran we read:

Say: Tell me if the chastisement of Allah should overtake you or the hour
should come upon you, will you call [on others] besides Allah, if you are
truthful?
Nay, Him you call upon, so He clears away that for which you pray if He
pleases and you forget what you set up [with Him].
also did you read the link which i sent for you?

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
I get your passion for your faith. No god created the world.
how do you think that universe is created without one omniscient, omnipresent, all-mighty all merciful creator to create them?

The universe wasn't created. It has always been. It just change forms and runs in a cycle. What we call creation is just already existing material forming and combining to create what we think is something new. It isn't.

what do you do in hardships of life?

I do the best I can. I pray to the spirits. I pray to my family in spirit. I try to have a support system. My art is my passion and my scripture. I live until this body does not function anymore and when it turns into another form-to ashes, I live through my family and watch over them.

who can protect us except God when we call him and resort to him sincerely?

No one can protect you. That is something many religious have not either acknowledge and/or accepted. It's a honest denial of the nature of life. We can't control a thing. Things will and do happen to us; and, it is what it is.

If anything, my greatest concern would be comfortable with not being protected rather than convincing myself to believe in a non-existent being to have an illusion of protection.

Tell me if the chastisement of Allah should overtake you or the hour
should come upon you, will you call [on others] besides Allah, if you are
truthful?

Follow this logical question. God does not exist. How does something that does not exist chastise me?

Nay, Him you call upon, so He clears away that for which you pray if He
pleases and you forget what you set up [with Him].
also did you read the link which i sent for you?

I read majority of it. Is that your testimony?

Last edited:

zahra67

I get your passion for your faith. No god created the world.

The universe wasn't created. It has always been. It just change forms and runs in a cycle. What we call creation is just already existing material forming and combining to create what we think is something new. It isn't.

I do the best I can. I pray to the spirits. I pray to my family in spirit. I try to have a support system. My art is my passion and my scripture. I live until this body does not function anymore and when it turns into another form-to ashes, I live through my family and watch over them.

No one can protect you. That is something many religious have not either acknowledge and/or accepted. It's a honest denial of the nature of life. We can't control a thing. Things will and do happen to us; and, it is what it is.

If anything, my greatest concern would be comfortable with not being protected rather than convincing myself to believe in a non-existent being to have an illusion of protection.

Follow this logical question. God does not exist. How does something that does not exist chastise me?

I read majority of it. Is that your testimony?
i tried to explane for you with logic and proofs.
but you try to deny it without any reason!
i invite you to study and pray for you to discover the truth!

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
i tried to explane for you with logic and proofs.
but you try to deny it without any reason!
i invite you to study and pray for you to discover the truth!

God does not exist. -- That is not a denial. This is a statement of fact.

Reason: Because god is the collection of experiences, interpretations, feelings, etc that we feel when connected to ourselves, others, and environment define the foundation of our lives. God is the experience through us-- not an entity.

If god is an entity, what is he an entity of? Does he just float around in space like casper?

That is like my saying, "I invite you to pray over the truth that my family will watch over you in spirit. Here is a photo album and letters my grandmother wrote. You will believe in them and they will take care of you. You are just denying their presence and my truth.​

Does that make any sense to you?

zahra67

God does not exist. -- That is not a denial. This is a statement of fact.

Reason: Because god is the collection of experiences, interpretations, feelings, etc that we feel when connected to ourselves, others, and environment define the foundation of our lives. God is the experience through us-- not an entity.

If god is an entity, what is he an entity of? Does he just float around in space like casper?

That is like my saying, "I invite you to pray over the truth that my family will watch over you in spirit. Here is a photo album and letters my grandmother wrote. You will believe in them and they will take care of you. You are just denying their presence and my truth.​

Does that make any sense to you?
yes God is an entity without beginning and end.
God is eternal, all-mighty, all-knowing all-merciful.
all Goodness and good attributes belong to God.
we cant understand God's entity, but we can know him by knowing his attributes and names.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
yes God is an entity without beginning and end.
God is eternal, all-mighty, all-knowing all-merciful.
all Goodness and good attributes belong to God.
we cant understand God's entity, but we can know him by knowing his attributes and names.

God is not an entity. You know "god" through your experiences, the Book you hold at high esteem, the people you connect with, yourself, and your environment. God isn't something isolated from ourselves. You can still be protected and all of that by how you see life. If you see it through god (gratitude for life and living it) then, of course, that will shape that "god as a person exist" but it is not true.

What can you tell me about god that is not defined by our culture, language, and our wants and needs as human beings?

Separate god from humans, for a second. Perfection is a human want and defined by humans. All-knowing is a human want and defined by humans.

Do you know god without reflecting it from yourself?

Last edited:

S.T.Ranger

Now link these things to a god.

Be glad to, though not to a god, but to the Living God:

1. The New Creature.

Ezekiel 36:24-27
King James Version (KJV)

24 For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.

26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

John 3:5-7
King James Version (KJV)

5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

John 1:11-13
King James Version (KJV)

11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

Regeneration is the result of men being immersed into God in the reconciliatory effort of God through Christ.

If any man be in Christ...he is a new creature. New, because he is what he never was before being saved, that is, in union with God and having received life from God through that union.

2. Enlightenment.

John 16:13
King James Version (KJV)

13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

The "Spirit of Truth" is God.

3. Creation.

Despite the urging of many in the Scientific Community, that such organization could just "happen" through random events is not something one will believe unless indoctrinated into that belief.

That man is, as Scripture states, deteriorating from his original state at Creation is seen and verified by Science. Man's cranial capacity diminishing is an example. It might be argued this is "streamlining" and an effect of Evolution might sound good, but, based on the fact that enlarged cranial capacity has for years been a "proof" of evolution and man's heritage as apes we have to question the argument, lol.

So while you might demand empirical evidence a direct link that "proves" God, I would urge you to consider the fact that God ministers within the hearts of all men, and a denial of what He has shown to you personally is a willful rejection of that which you demand:

Romans 1:18-22
King James Version (KJV)

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

God bless.