• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ask me any question about Religion and i will answer them

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
Depends on the circumstances.

But it is not prohibited, it is just better for men to lead then women.

:)
'Better'? In what way?

Sura 2:228 says: . . . Wives have the same rights as the husbands have on them in accordance with the generally known principles. Of course, men are a degree above them in status . . .

Jabar

“Strive always to excel in virtue and truth.”
Nevermind about what you perceive about my knowledge, answer the question

haha, as you wish brother, hope that took no offense towards you.

Anyhow, Satan did not obey Allah and challenged him to give him a chance.

Allah is All-Merciful, that was his first sin after being one of the greatest believers in Allah.

His Hell punishment is postponed, and he challenged Allah and said i will lead astray those who do not believe in you.

Allah answers and says it will not matter because he is bound to lose and that his followers will enter Jannah.

The disbelievers and wrongdoers are going in the footsteps of Satan whilst the followers and right ones will enter Jannah, a paradise beyond human imagination through what good they have done.

Jabar

'Better'? In what way?

Sura 2:228 says: . . . Wives have the same rights as the husbands have on them in accordance with the generally known principles. Of course, men are a degree above them in status . . .

Do not misquote me, i never said Men are better than Women.

I said it is better for them to lead the prayer.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member

Allah is All-Merciful, that was his first sin after being one of the greatest believers in Allah.

His Hell punishment is postponed, and he challenged Allah and said i will lead astray those who do not believe in you.

Allah answers and says it will not matter because he is bound to lose and that his followers will enter Jannah.

The disbelievers and wrongdoers are going in the footsteps of Satan whilst the followers and right ones will enter Jannah, a paradise beyond human imagination through what good they have done.

The United Kingdom is where you are. Yes?

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
One reason would be that men could stare at her bum when she bent over ;)
...and then they wouldn't be listening to the prayer. Some men also don't feel the need to actually listen to women when they speak, either. So, bad habits would spoil the prayer session, perhaps?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Way off, do you mean originally? Or living?

I do not know where you live. I might guess the U.S.A. You say

Tell me please. Where did you learn to speak?

Jabar

I do not know where you live. I might guess the U.S.A. You say

Tell me please. Where did you learn to speak?

Haha.

The U.S.A is correct.

However, why are you interested in my terminological phraseology?

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس

But that's not what happened . . . The angel Azazel refused Allah's command to worship Adam, contending, "Why should a son of fire [an angel] fall down before a son of clay [a mortal]?" Allah cast Azazel out of heaven and changed his name to Iblis. And this story was borrowed from the earlier (300 B.C.) Enochian tale of the fallen angel in the Book of Enoch.

Jabar

But that's not what happened . . . The angel Azazel refused Allah's command to worship Adam, contending, "Why should a son of fire [an angel] fall down before a son of clay [a mortal]?" Allah cast Azazel out of heaven and changed his name to Iblis. And this story was borrowed from the earlier (300 B.C.) Enochian tale of the fallen angel in the Book of Enoch.

His name was changed to Iblis, btw i am agreeing the part where Allah commanded to prostrate to Adam, and he then cast him out of heaven.

You get this from Sufi's.

Qur'an 6.159:

"Indeed, those who divide their religion and break up into sects, you have no part with them in the least: their affair is with God: He will in the end tell them the truth of all that they used to do"

Jabar

I never said you said they were better . . . and as usual you are avoiding my question

Refrain from asking two questions at the same time, Much Obliged!

It is better for men to lead because men look at women's bums as my friend Muhammad has stated,
hehe.

Remember it depends on the circumstances.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Haha.

The U.S.A is correct.

However, why are you interested in my terminological phraseology?

It is a game. I never heard whilst until the forum. People in the U.K. and Australia say it. It is a foreign word for while.

Aquitaine

No not at all, I don't have any beliefs myself, but there are many who do, and all of them believe that their truth is the best truth and the right truth, as you also.
Yeah: a lot of the more. . . enthusiastic believers claim only their faith is the "correct one" and that only their scripture is divinely inspired.

It is quite entertaining to watch them dismiss all others as false and man-made, whilst falling victim to the exact same Pyramid Scheme themselves.