• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ask me about my religon

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
I made an ask me anything in general thread recently. Now I make this one but specifically ask me anything about my religious and spiritual beliefs.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
I made an ask me anything in general thread recently. Now I make this one but specifically ask me anything about my religious and spiritual beliefs.

I'll start with the basics. What's your Theism type?

(Henotheist, Monist, Polytheist, Monotheist, animist, pantheist, etc)

VoidCat

Would you describe your gods without using any names?
One of then is very chaotic and not like a marvel movie. Causes pranks throughout the Norse myths and once had his mouth sewn shut.

The other is a deity most misunderstand. He's not evil. He is a comforting deity. Hes full of light.

VoidCat

Does your religion have any commandments?
None written out. I follow my own path mostly it's very indivualistic neo-paganism and luciferianism both are. I guess if i have to have a strong commandment it's be this: follow your morals.

VoidCat

None written out. I follow my own path mostly it's very indivualistic neo-paganism and luciferianism both are. I guess if i have to have a strong commandment it's be this: follow your morals.
@Eddi Doesnt mean i don't have rules or rituals, or beliefs in my religion. Just means they aren't written in a book dictated by another

VoidCat

Please name the founder of one's religion.
Regards
Im syncretic. So I mixed paganism and luciferianism. Hard to name one founder since there's 1000s of different branches of paganism and a few different branches of luciferianism. Since I am syncretic and combined two individualistic religions id say I'm the one who decides my religious beliefs

This seems more like a question you'd ask someone who follows a form of Christianity or something

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Im syncretic. So I mixed paganism and luciferianism. Hard to name one founder since there's 1000s of different branches of paganism and a few different branches of luciferianism. Since I am syncretic and combined two individualistic religions id say I'm the one who decides my religious beliefs

This seems more like a question you'd ask someone who follows a form of Christianity or something
So, it is more of an ideology rather than a religion, please. It is definitely not a revealed religion in any case, please. Right?

Regards

VoidCat

So, it is more of an ideology rather than a religion, please. It is definitely not a revealed religion in any case, please. Right?

Regards
Its not a revealed religion but it's not just an ideology. I believe and worship multiple gods, I have rituals, a belief system with superstitions, and such. I mean pagan religions tend to have no one founder tho there may be myths

Last edited:

VoidCat

Don't all religions have ideology tho? It's not necessarily separate.

Also there are nonreveal religions like many native american belief systems

Last edited:

mangalavara

सो ऽहम्
Premium Member
I find your religion interesting, @RayofLight! Like Hinduism, Paganism has no founders. Considering that you believe in reincarnation, I would like to ask, Is there a way out of the cycle of reincarnation? I'm aware you're not focused on the afterlife, but I am interested in your response nevertheless.

VoidCat

I find your religion interesting, @RayofLight! Like Hinduism, Paganism has no founders. Considering that you believe in reincarnation, I would like to ask, Is there a way out of the cycle of reincarnation? I'm aware you're not focused on the afterlife, but I am interested in your response nevertheless.
I haven't even thought through why or how come one could be reincarnated.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Its not a revealed religion but it's not just an ideology. I believe and worship multiple gods, I have rituals, a belief system with superstitions, and such. I mean pagan religions tend to have no one founder tho there may be myths
Does one agree that "Paganism" being superstitious and or mythical is neither based on "Science" ( supported by Scientific Method) nor on the Word of G-d (supported by the Religious Method), please? Right?

Regards