• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ask Laika Anything

Laika

Premium Member
Any reason why "Laika"? Sounds to Soviet LOL
Nice doggy left in space alone?

originally I started on RF as "Red Economist". Its a username I used on a few forums, because I was politically "red" but also studied economics for a year at uni. I changed it late last year to get away from the commie association more. I liked the name "Laika" as I was trying to find something that was still sort of "soviet" without necessarily being committed to the idea. its a bit more neutral if you like. it was also one of those rare soviet achievements (even if they did let Laika die in space :( ).

Is "modern Rodin" still thinking or became just a good design?

Why the dummie "Thinker"? Just for the love of irony and oxymorons?

I just thought it was cool honestly. :)

*Put's on tin foil hat* What do you think of the Illuminati coming for us and creating the New World Order changing the name of Midgard into Pangea 2.2. And having a World Currency that looks worse than Euros.

I embrace our repitallian alien overlords, and the Amero will work far better as a global currency than the Euro or bitcoin and the New World Order will bring peace and prosperity...

...by force.... :D

Comrade Stain approves Laika becoming mod. I hope one day Our fair and dear Comrade here rules us all with grace and kindness.

;)
AADZCI0.jpg

Would you find an intersex person attractive?

I would date someone who is intersex if I liked them as a person. it might be strange at first having to overcome my prejudices (as we all are whether we admit it or not), but I don't see any reason not to date somene whose intersex if I enjoy their company. :)

Am I the coolest poster ever?

Yes of course, but only after I've edited your posts. :D

Laika why are you so handsome?

Because I'm far cooler on the internet than I am in real life.

I'm working on it though. :sunglasses:

Can I have your dessert?

sure thing! :icecream:

Is it true your parents use to call you the red scare .... and the kids at school called you red square?

honestly, I actually got on pretty well with two guys who were in the Conservative Party (one in sixth form, another in Uni). the first one, we played endless games of Risk with a few other freinds (I never actually won. :mad:) the latter one is still a good friend who we chat on the phone occassionally, but whilst we were at uni we would meet up and discuss things over a coke, cake and a cup of coffee. (he was the one with the coffee, as I never got into tea/coffee). I only go into the commie stuff at the end of secondary school- so I was just your average nerd until then. :D

My parents are more into "New Labour" and so have only ever grudingly accepted having a Commie (or even ex-commie) in the house. we both dislike Jeremy Corbyn though; my parents don't like him because he's too leftwing, and I don't like him because he's too rightwing and we both think he's incompetent. lol. So we find ways to get along somehow.

Is it true you are dating Kim Kardashian?!

Afriad not. I am horrendously single. ;)

Rick O'Shez

Irishman bouncing off walls
My parents are more into "New Labour" and so have only ever grudingly accepted having a Commie (or even ex-commie) in the house. we both dislike Jeremy Corbyn though; my parents don't like him because he's too leftwing, and I don't like him because he's too rightwing and we both think he's incompetent. lol. So we find ways to get along somehow.

Interesting! Corbyn reminds me of how the Labour party used to be.

Kori

Dark Valkyrie...what's not to love?
Did Stalin invent cosplay?

Attachments

• stalin_rabbit_costume_400x400.jpg
    stalin_rabbit_costume_400x400.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 207

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
[GALLERY=media, 3348]Naykidape by Quagmire posted Mar 16, 2014 at 6:27 PM[/GALLERY]Who gave Naykidape the PW for my admin CP? (and how did you get it?)

Last edited: