• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ask Harel13 Anything

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
Covid makes such plans difficult but are you planning a vacation this year?
Suppose that'll depend on what my parents decide. The yeshiva might organize a camping trip during summer vacation, so that'll be something, too. Nothing really other than that.

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
Do you have any kids? What about pets?
I'm unmarried and where I come from, that means that the next sentence is: and as such, don't have kids.

I also don't have any pets. I had a turtle for a short time when I was in 4th grade, and a fish that I was watching over for a friend, until it died a week later.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
A mistake you made that actually turned out to bring benefits?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Secretly (not so, now that I'm revealing it), I do get angry easily. As angry flaming posts in Caps Lock with multiple exclamation points don't make for useful discussions, I find ways to vent and then think of level-headed responses. If I've got nothing, I'll leave the thread. There are threads that I know to stay away from from the start, such as the Evolution v Creationism threads, which are utterly pointless in my opinion.
That seems so wise & mature.
Then how on Earth did you wind up a mod?

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
Yeah, slept too much in the afternoon. Ruins my sleep cycle. I'll probably fall asleep now at around two in the morning, be too tired tomorrow, etc.
Thats what I've been doing altho replace afternoon with morning until afternoon for the past few weeks...now I have issues sleeping at night. Not unusual.At least for me.

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
After Vouthon joked I should do Lent with him I did and have given up tea and coffee. Might do it for good now, who knows.

I've also given up caffeine for Lent once. Had a headache for a day, then was fine haha.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
I've also given up caffeine for Lent once. Had a headache for a day, then was fine haha.
It's not really about the caffeine, tbf, my insomnia is so bad apparently it doesn't affect me at all. I just really like tea lol.

Aight I'll stop railroading his thread now.

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
I've heard this is how Christians fast.
upload_2021-3-29_0-30-42.png

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10847788/12/Goldstein

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
Type of music you listen to?
Various Jewish stuff. A lot of Chassidic, but also some more modern stuff.

Edit: mostly Jewish stuff. I also listen sometimes to classical music, Jazz and some other stuff.