• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ask Any RF Member A Question

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Is there a particular question or perhaps more than one that you would like to ask a fellow RF member? Well, here's your chance........

Ask a question of any member of Religious Forums.

If the member does not see the question within a day or so....send them a PM directing them to your question and this thread. Tell them the post number. You don't have to wait for previous questions to be answered before you ask yours. :)

The person to whom the question is directed has the option of not answering the question if they deem it too personal or they just plain don't want to answer it.

If someone asks you a question and you don't want to answer it say something like, "I plead the 5th for the one pal!". Or you can choose to say something humorous to proclaim your reluctance to answer the question.

Please keep the questions within the forum guidelines and a PG-13 rating! :D

Here's my first question directed to SUNSTONE:

Have you ever been married and if so would you like to marry again or is your current partner, (Ms. Acme) all that you need? :)

I will be gone for the weekend so just in case there is one person out there who would like to ask me a question.....see ya Sunday night.

Mike182

Flaming Queer
Jewscout ........ your status bar for religion says "not a jew yet but soon" ....... my question is ......... how long until you are a fuly fledged jew? (if "fully fledged" is the right terminology) :jiggy:

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
turk179 said:
Buttons* do you really own a whip and have you ever used it?
i truely have two whips. They were gifts from friends on my 18th birthday.

and, no, i have not had the occasion to put them into action yet! ;)

EnhancedSpirit

High Priestess
I'll think of something more specific later, but for now I have a question for any RFer with the answer, my question is,

How much wood would a wood chuck chuck, if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

Karl R

EnhancedSpirit said:
How much wood would a wood chuck chuck, if a wood chuck could chuck wood?
He would chuck as much as a wood chuck could if a wood chuck could chuck wood.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Buttercup said:
Have you ever been married and if so would you like to marry again or is your current partner, (Ms. Acme) all that you need? :)

Thank you for your interest, Buttercup! Yes, I married my companion of eight years when I was 28. We very soon found out it was a mistake; seperated; and divorced a while later. It taught me, among other things, that the compatibilities you look for in a companion are not necessarily identical with those you look for in a spouse.

I haven't given marrying again much thought, since I have no plans for children, and I'm inclined to see marriage as largely a means to guarantee legal rights to offspring.

Of course, to get married, I would need to find a woman who was exceptionally understanding about my Acme Latex Love Doll. I mean, how could I just abandon her after all we've been through together? Unthinkable! The mere thought of her abandoned, drifting down the streets of some skid row, wandering anywhere the wind takes her, looking perhaps for her next fix of rubber cement, chased by the narcotics cops...it gives me the shudders. I simply couldn't do that to her.

ChrisP

Veteran Member
willything said:
i think it would depend on how much it ate and drank
Drinking is indeed the key point. It would be chucking something else entirely depending upon the... level of liquid refreshment... :bounce

Draka

Wonder Woman
Karl R said:
He would chuck as much as a wood chuck could if a wood chuck could chuck wood.

I think we must seriously contemplate the question: "What is his motivation?" WHY does this woodchuck want to chuck wood? And does he really WANT to? Maybe he doesn't, so therefore he would chuck as little wood as he could get away with, or none at all. Is he being forced, or is this a labor of love? Just what IS the woodchuck's motivation? :D

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Did a woodchuck recently register here? Welcome Mr woodchuck. May the sun shine and the trees fall!

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
ChrisP said:
bwahahahahaha!!! Well he's certainly got the buck teeth, but so do I ;)

Chris, is it true that your avatar really is a photo of you?