• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ask any question about Christianity!

Poisonshady313

Dear Poisonshady

Are the 10 cases of incest mentioned in the Jewish bible too, and Ezekeil 23 also in the Jewish bible

What are these 10 cases of incest? The only thing that comes to mind is Lot and his daughters... I guess it's two cases if you count each daughter...

You've got 8 cases to account for.

And yes, Ezekiel 23 is in the Jewish bible. As far as I can say...

The golden calf incident wasn't Israel's proudest moment either, but it's still in the book. The greatest treasures are buried in the deepest depths, and the testament to Israel's greatness is that it can turn itself around and do what is right in the eyes of the Lord (refer to Ezra).

Nobody claimed that Israel is perfect. Part of Israel's history is it's struggle to overcome the influence of the nations, and be the proud and distinct nation that God brought out of Egypt to Mt. Sinai.

nawab

Wait i will give you some first and later i will post the rest i forgot the names

1) Lot and his daughters
2) Reuben and his Fathers cocubines
3) Judah and his daughter in Law when he begets pharies and Zarah
4) Amon and Tamar -

Hey do you take oath in the 2nd book of samuels or its not a part of jewish scriptures

blackout

Violet.
Why do christians really care how anyone else lives their life?
Why can't they just live their life the way they want,
and leave everyone else to do the same?

gnomon

*I apologize if there is already a thread similar to this one* The title may be a little bit misleading, but I don't plan on answering any questions...yet. I just want to know any and all (as much as possible) questions and objections to Christianity and or Jesus/God. First of all, I am a Christian who would like to take the time (along with some of my friends) to compile and research your questions and objections. Once I do that, then I would be more than happy to answer them for you all.

But first, I need to know what you are thinking. ALL questions and concerns are FAIR GAME as long as they are legitimate - unlike: "how many angels can dance on the head of a pin?"

I am genuinely interested in answering your concerns. So, as they say, "Let the games begin!"

Also, I will answer questions in order!

Why are all Christians a bunch of generalized stereotypes?

I really, really, really, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY....

...I mean really need to know!