• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ask about my beliefs

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
To the best of my knowledge, apparently some witches, and I'm not sure if it affects all groups - are purposely pretty secretive of their beliefs, sometimes not even telling new friends much about what they believe.

Have you heard of this idea and if so, do you tend to agree or disagree with it?
I heard of it. I believe it's up to the witch what they want to share and not share. Some things are personal and somethings I don't mind sharing.

VoidCat

Do you believe all gods exist and choose which you follow?
I believe that many gods exist however not in the ways their myths show them as. The myths may not be true but the gods exist. Some of these gods are the same god different forms others are seperate and their own. Then some gods didn't originally exist like Satan but came to existence by people believing in them. The way a deity reveals itself to you depends on how you view that deity. Yes you can choose which one to follow.

Justanatheist

I believe that many gods exist however not in the ways their myths show them as. The myths may not be true but the gods exist. Some of these gods are the same god different forms others are seperate and their own. Then some gods didn't originally exist like Satan but came to existence by people believing in them. The way a deity reveals itself to you depends on how you view that deity. Yes you can choose which one to follow.
I am really interested in why people believe rather than what they believe, why do you choose to believe in some gods but not others?

VoidCat

I am really interested in why people believe rather than what they believe, why do you choose to believe in some gods but not others?
I believe in the ones I do cuz they revealed themselves to me. To be honest I don't know if all gods exist or if it's just many faces of the divine revealing itself in many different ways. What I wrote above is my best guess based on what I experienced