• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ask a Prophet

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Better versions of me. :/
Good one...:D

Hey Prophet...have a read of this thread...there are other prophets posting there...http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/religious-debates/168069-who-believes-second-coming-christ-alive.html

Now I'm not teasing, but wouldn't it be interesting to do a poll thread that offers the question...yes or no... "Have you ever had a thought that you are the Christ, Buddha, or any other Spiritual Master or Prophet?"

I'm sure there will be quite a few if everyone is honest....

Prophet

breaking the statutes of my local municipality
Good one...:D

Hey Prophet...have a read of this thread...there are other prophets posting there...http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/religious-debates/168069-who-believes-second-coming-christ-alive.html

Now I'm not teasing, but wouldn't it be interesting to do a poll thread that offers the question...yes or no... "Have you ever had a thought that you are the Christ, Buddha, or any other Spiritual Master or Prophet?"

I'm sure there will be quite a few if everyone is honest....

Maybe I would enjoy the thread, but, admitting my bias, I found the title off-putting. I don't believe in the fundamentalist doctrine of the second coming of Jesus, but I do believe that Christhood is buried in each and every being, and that Jesus, Buddha, and every other great spiritual teacher gave life lessons to the end of uncovering the Christ or True Self that is suppressed by the hypocrite in all of us.

Last edited:

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Maybe I would enjoy the thread, but, admitting my bias, I found the title off-putting. I don't believe in the fundamentalist doctrine of the second coming of Jesus, but I do believe that Christhood is buried in each and every being, and that Jesus, Buddha, and every other great spiritual teacher gave life lessons to the end of uncovering the Christ or True Self that is suppressed by the hypocrite in all of us.
Couldn't with you more...

Prophet

Couldn't with you more...

I don't doubt that the OP may have had an enlightenment experience. If so, it is unfortunate how his epiphany has reorganized his mind. He may have seen more than the average bear but he understands just enough to be dangerous. I think he needs a friend he can trust in real life to confide in and use as a sounding board. I did have these friends in my early days after my experience, eventually losing them through the insane arrogance that can accompany independent discovery of Christhood, and now winning them back with a measure of humility.

Christhood can make you feel special... and it IS special, but you also have to realize in equal measure that everyone else is special, too, or you can go off the deep end like either me or George. I doubt he has anyone he can trust. It's not easy. :/

Last edited:

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
I don't doubt that the OP may have had an enlightenment experience. If so, it is unfortunate how his epiphany has reorganized his mind. He may have seen more than the average bear but he understands just enough to be dangerous. I think he needs a friend he can trust in real life to confide in and use as a sounding board. I did have these friends in my early days after my experience, eventually losing them through the insane arrogance that can accompany independent discovery of Christhood, and now winning them back with a measure of humility.

Christhood can make you feel special... and it IS special, but you also have to realize in equal measure that everyone else is special, too, or you can go off the deep end like either me or George. I doubt he has anyone he can trust. It's not easy. :/
Again...couldn't agree* with you more....well said. We share generally the same extremely difficult 'journey'... :namaste

* sorry, my previous post should have also read...."couldn't agree with you more"...

Prophet

Again...couldn't agree* with you more....well said. We share generally the same extremely difficult 'journey'... :namaste

* sorry, my previous post should have also read...."couldn't agree with you more"...

Thank you. And I am sorry for my part in our earlier interactions on this forum having not gone as well as this one.

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
What have you been up to? Haven't seen you around like I use to.