• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ask a Luciferian

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
Why choose a religion that is inherently negative in nature?

Do you worship demons?

What do you think of 'satan'

Do you think Lucifer is satan?

do you perform black mass?

is luciferianism the 'flip-side' of Catholicism?

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
Are you male and how old are you?

I am male, I am in my 20s.

What do you Luciferians do for fun?

I've been replaying the Splinter Cell games recently - great fun. Always been a fan of video games, movies, and casual learning. A nice Wiki rampage is good for the soul.

What are your thoughts on the current crysis in the ME?

That it's less interesting than whatever Russia is trying to pull. My only concern would be truly setting off Iran because I feel mutually assured destruction wouldn't be as big a turn of as it was with the USSR.

Why choose a religion that is inherently negative in nature?

I haven't, I've picked a religion about light, optimism, and advancement.

Do you worship demons?

No, I have no reason to believe that demons exist and I wouldn't worship entities who supposedly what to harm me. I do respect certain god-concepts and archetypes, but no worship.

What do you think of 'satan'

It's a title meaning "adversary". A necessary part of every religion but very limited and shallow.

Do you think Lucifer is satan?

Both are titles with different meanings, so this question doesn't really make sense.

do you perform black mass?

Nope.

is luciferianism the 'flip-side' of Catholicism?

Not even a bit, Luciferianism is completely unrelated from Christianity, though the share some concepts as do most religions. A " flip-side" religion isn't even its own religion, just an inversion.

jimniki

supremely undecisive
OK, you sound quite wise and open minded...
Tell me what you like about scientologists!

PS, your SIG should be:
He has all the vices I admire and none of the virtues I despise... Hehe

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
Ooh, I just thought of a really good question:

Have any tats you'd like to share? Do any of them have relevance to luciferianism?

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
why did you choose luciferianism?

I didn't really decide, I discovered Luciferianism and realized I already followed it.

are any of your beliefs from previous religi/philosophy

Are you asking if I kept beliefs from religions I once followed?

Ooh, I just thought of a really good question:

Have any tats you'd like to share? Do any of them have relevance to luciferianism?

My personal symbol is my avatar, which is tattooed on my leg. The scarab is khepri, god of the dawning sun who literally carries the sun (light) into the sky after the defeat of Apep (chaos). The Egyptian solar cycle is important to me symbolically, my religion is almost a modern sun cult. The star represents enlightenment and completion - 7 days, 7 planes on the tree of life, 7 heavens, 7 chakras - 7 is an important number to humanity. So it's the dawning sun rising to completion essentially, it's my entire system in one image.

I also have the bloodied smiley from Watchmen.

Thana

Lady
Would you prefer a different label, Something other than Luciferianism?
Considering it's often misconstrued as Satanism.

jimniki

supremely undecisive
No war pig on your arm? Man, I thought you luciferians knew how to rock!
What about manowar? Bridge of death will become your anthem ...DL it and have a listen....

Cool bananas!