• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Asia Argento accused of sexual assault

Rational Agnostic

So Asia Argento, the woman who gave the infamous speech stating in an angry voice that many celebrities in the room still haven't been punished adequately for their behavior against women, has now been accused of sexual assault. I'm not here to make any commentary or criticize the MeToo movement, however, I do find it quite hypocritical that Argento has now been accused of sexual assault. There is photographical evidence that surfaced meaning that it is quite likely that it did occur. Nevertheless, she denies it and even claimed that her accuser "jumped her". Bear in mind also that this woman was dating Anthony Bourdain around the time he committed suicide, after a rumor of a breakup. There are also photos of her making out with a dog on a stage. The more I read about this woman, the more I am convinced that she is mentally disturbed. Jimmy Bennett speaks out on his claim against Asia Argento - CNN

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
Very nice, handsome good looking boy. Age 17. I wonder, if he was a virgin. I mean we had a thread about teens having sex (oral) age 12-14 nowadays.
Could it be that this young boy enjoyed the sex with her, and now might enjoy some dollars from her? I like to look at these things from more angles.

Of course karma is a ***** biting her in the *** as is proven here. I doubt news stories nowadays. All these glamorous stories seems about money only

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
Very nice, handsome good looking boy. Age 17. I wonder, if he was a virgin. I mean we had a thread about teens having sex (oral) age 12-14 nowadays.
Could it be that this young boy enjoyed the sex with her, and now might enjoy some dollars from her? I like to look at these things from more angles.

Of course karma is a ***** biting her in the *** as is proven here. I doubt news stories nowadays. All these glamorous stories seems about money only
Whilst I do kind of question the rather alarming high age America deems as a "'minor" this idea that he enjoys it therefore it's not as bad is ironically the very thinking #metoo wants to fight against. Ostensibly. Because it does allow female predators to remain active in the community. If the genders were reversed people would be baying for blood instantaneously.
Also sex tends to be pleasurable, that's just biology. That's not really a mitigating factor in what is deemed sexual abuse or assault though. Nor should it be. Children also experience orgasms during abuse. Again simple biology. Doesn't magically make it okay to abuse a child like that.

Course in this particular case you could be correct. Because I don't think she was in a position of authority over him. Although depending on her age she could take advantage of the boy in question. That's why it's against the law even in countries with much younger ages of informed consent than America's.

Flame

Beware
Whilst I do kind of question the rather alarming high age America deems as a "'minor" this idea that he enjoys it therefore it's not as bad is ironically the very thinking #metoo wants to fight against. Ostensibly. Because it does allow female predators to remain active in the community. If the genders were reversed people would be baying for blood instantaneously.

Course in this particular case you could be correct. Because I don't think she was in a position of authority over him. Although depending on her age she could take advantage of the boy in question. That's why it's against the law even in countries with much younger ages of informed consent than America's.

What is weird because of the changes of what is considered age of consent state to state. My state, South Dakota, is 16 however our sister state, North Dakota, is 18. :confused::confused:

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
What is weird because of the changes of what is considered age of consent state to state. My state, South Dakota, is 16 however our sister state, North Dakota, is 18. :confused::confused:
Yeah I don't get that either, tbh.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Lol...here in Italy most people say that she definitely forced that boy to have sex with her...after she had eyed him as a jaguar eyes its preys...

Btw...many people believe that she willingly had sex with Weinstein, ... and had an affair with him out of opportunism.

Bear in mind also that this woman was dating Anthony Bourdain around the time he committed suicide, after a rumor of a breakup. There are also photos of her making out with a dog on a stage. The more I read about this woman, the more I am convinced that she is mentally disturbed. Jimmy Bennett speaks out on his claim against Asia Argento - CNN

Yeah...definitely...I don't think she's normal either.
I've never thought she's at peace with the world...when she was young she had a nice sweet voice...now her voice is scary as hell.
And she's even a fellow citizen,..I mean...she speaks Romanesque as I do...

Last edited:

Rational Agnostic

Would you say the same thing if it were a 17 year old female and a 30 something male? I doubt it. Why the double standard? BTW, even if it was fully consensual, he was 17, and the age of consent in California is 18, so she would still be breaking the law.

Rational Agnostic

I've never thought she's at peace with the world...when she was young she had a nice sweet voice...now her voice is scary as hell.

Yeah, her voice sounds like an angry dominatrix who smokes three packs a day.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The double standard is fascinating.
Watch Deadpool 2 for the sexual assault of one guy.
It's pretty funny....cuz when it happens to guys, it's slapstick.
Even famous liberal feminist Murphy Brown got laughs by
sexually assaulting Frank in one episode.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Would you say the same thing if it were a 17 year old female and a 30 something male? I doubt it. Why the double standard? BTW, even if it was fully consensual, he was 17, and the age of consent in California is 18, so she would still be breaking the law.
Here the age of consent is 16. Once you're 16 it's very difficult to prove coercion, whether you're a male or a female. So here Asia would have been acquitted.

I also think that a 17 year old boy is not that sexually immature...but there may have been a psychological pressure from her.

stvdv

Here the age of consent is 16. Once you're 16 it's very difficult to prove coercion, whether you're a male or a female. So here Asia would have been acquitted.

I also think that a 17 year old boy is not that sexually immature...but there may have been a psychological pressure from her.

She sucked his sperm, he sucked her 380.000 dollars. Just a business deal = desire/greediness. He could have said NO, unless he was an abuse victim at age before 7 like I was.

I could not say NO when ladies pulled me into their beds. Sai Baba learned me to say NO. My gut feeling says that this boy is not a "young age victim" who can't say no. I base this idea on the fact that he could sue a girl for 380.000 dollars for having sex with him at age 17. Such thought would never enter my mind.

Personally a boy might be sexual mature at age 17, but obviously emotionally NOT proven by this thread. So I vote that from now on we make the law to have sex at age 21 or even better 24. And do a big overhaul in school education AND not to forget to ban all the movies with sex in them. Oh and also all the ads of course. And then the internet. 50% can be deleted easy, probably 80%. Or just accept what happens. But judging it is kind of ignorant of self created reality.

As long as people vote for "we should be able to say, view whatever we like" they should stop blaming others when things go wrong IMO. This situation is created by the Law, allowing all this Kali Yuga so called "freedom". People do not have freedom at all, they have been made slaves to see sex, violence, seduction, divorces, adultery + lawsuits. Media did a good job. Just watch movies/ads/bedrooms nowadays. That is reality IMO. Oh don't forget these reality shows, big brother etc.

Creating this and then start to complain and blame others is childish. The only ones to blame are the ones creating these laws. And living in a democracy the people are to blame. Unless conspiracy theory about illuminati is true, then they are to blame. And when we are at it, and God exists and is all powerful then God is to blame. Not that I blame God, why should I. So neither do I blame people doing all this. I decide to just be the witness. Blaming others is ignorance when I see it in this context.

I just don't buy this story. I can be wrong. Just my gut feeling

@Hubert Farnsworth: if it were a woman age 17, I would say the same.

Personally I do believe it's better not to have sex before age ca. 21-24, seen from spirituality. But hey, if kids can't control their hormones what to do.

At least the world gets better. In Jesus/Muhammad time some had sex at age 9. In my street is a girl, age 11, with a baby. That concerns me. Age 17, much less.

Last edited:

stvdv

Lol...here in Italy most people say that she definitely forced that boy to have sex with her...after she had eyed him as a jaguar eyes its preys...

Btw...many people believe that she willingly had sex with Weinstein, ... and had an affair with him out of opportunism.

Interesting. So she was a nice girl and showbiz changed her a bit. Makes sense to me. That will show in the face, voice.
Also interesting the picture of them both in bed. He took the picture. If I don't like a woman, or wake up and discover my mistake I rather run. Not take pictures.
Some persons are very calculating. They take pictures or make recordings to protect themselves. Some take them to sue the other.

Now just use common sense.
Jimmy started acting in 2003. In 2013, age 17 he was abused. 10 years in showbiz. You think his parents never warned him for coogers. Come on

https://images.tmz.com/2018/08/21/0821-asia-argento-jimmy-bennett-tmz-wm3-3.jpg

Oh and don't forget he is an actor. His face expression in the picture could be acting. Her face expression seemed not of a predator at all to me.

Rational Agnostic

Interesting. So she was a nice girl and showbiz changed her a bit. Makes sense to me. That will show in the face, voice.
Also interesting the picture of them both in bed. He took the picture. If I don't like a woman, or wake up and discover my mistake I rather run. Not take pictures.
Some persons are very calculating. They take pictures or make recordings to protect themselves. Some take them to sue the other.

Now just use common sense.
Jimmy started acting in 2003. In 2013, age 17 he was abused. 10 years in showbiz. You think his parents never warned him for coogers. Come on

https://images.tmz.com/2018/08/21/0821-asia-argento-jimmy-bennett-tmz-wm3-3.jpg

Oh and don't forget he is an actor. His face expression in the picture could be acting. Her face expression seemed not of a predator at all to me.

How do you know he took the picture?

stvdv

How do you know he took the picture?

That was written in this article. He took even 4 photos. So for sure he liked (to sue) her is my feeling.

Asia Argento and 17-Year-Old Boy in Bed in Sexual Encounter
This is one of 4 photos Bennett, now 22, took in a Marina del Rey hotel room back in 2013. The then 37-year-old Argento and Bennett are on a bed shirtless, their heads on a pillow and their arms entangled. Sources tell TMZ the pic was taken after the 2 had intercourse. It's a crime in California for an adult to have sex with a person under 18.
Bennett later threatened legal action and, in April, Argento settled with him for $380,000 ... which her boyfriend, Anthony Bourdain, paid.
Argento released a statement Tuesday, saying, "I have never had any sexual relationship with Bennett."

Last edited:

Rational Agnostic

She sucked his sperm, he sucked her 380.000 dollars. Just a business deal = desire/greediness. He could have said NO, unless he was an abuse victim at age before 7 like I was.

I could not say NO when ladies pulled me into their beds. Sai Baba learned me to say NO. My gut feeling says that this boy is not a "young age victim" who can't say no. I base this idea on the fact that he could sue a girl for 380.000 dollars for having sex with him at age 17. Such thought would never enter my mind.

Personally a boy might be sexual mature at age 17, but obviously emotionally NOT proven by this thread. So I vote that from now on we make the law to have sex at age 21 or even better 24. And do a big overhaul in school education AND not to forget to ban all the movies with sex in them. Oh and also all the ads of course. And then the internet. 50% can be deleted easy, probably 80%. Or just accept what happens. But judging it is kind of ignorant of self created reality.

As long as people vote for "we should be able to say, view whatever we like" they should stop blaming others when things go wrong IMO. This situation is created by the Law, allowing all this Kali Yuga so called "freedom". People do not have freedom at all, they have been made slaves to see sex, violence, seduction, divorces, adultery + lawsuits. Media did a good job. Just watch movies/ads/bedrooms nowadays. That is reality IMO. Oh don't forget these reality shows, big brother etc.

Creating this and then start to complain and blame others is childish. The only ones to blame are the ones creating these laws. And living in a democracy the people are to blame. Unless conspiracy theory about illuminati is true, then they are to blame. And when we are at it, and God exists and is all powerful then God is to blame. Not that I blame God, why should I. So neither do I blame people doing all this. I decide to just be the witness. Blaming others is ignorance when I see it in this context.

I just don't buy this story. I can be wrong. Just my gut feeling

@Hubert Farnsworth: if it were a woman age 17, I would say the same.

Personally I do believe it's better not to have sex before age ca. 21-24, seen from spirituality. But hey, if kids can't control their hormones what to do.

At least the world gets better. In Jesus/Muhammad time some had sex at age 9. In my street is a girl, age 11, with a baby. That concerns me. Age 17, much less.

For one thing, he claims that she gave him alcohol. There may not be a way to prove that this occurred, but if it did, it's a serious problem. We all agree that no one can consent while drunk, correct? Also, as I said before, the age of consent in California is 18. You may not agree with the law, but it's the law, and even if he wanted sex with her, she should have been responsible enough to tell him no, and wait a few more months until he turned 18. I agree that there is no magic difference between a 17 year old and 18 year old. However, the law is the law, and she knowingly broke it.

Rational Agnostic

The double standard is fascinating.
Watch Deadpool 2 for the sexual assault of one guy.
It's pretty funny....cuz when it happens to guys, it's slapstick.
Even famous liberal feminist Murphy Brown got laughs by
sexually assaulting Frank in one episode.

Yes, and "ballbusting" is consider slapstick as well. I saw a YouTube video of a prank where an attractive woman told a guy to come over to her because she had something to show him. Then when he came over she kicked him hard in the groin. Everyone watching laughed. Why in the world does anyone think this is funny? It's assault IMO. I guess the idea is that women are helpless victims and men are the big, evil aggressors. But by viewing men and women this way, feminists are actually implying that women are inferior. Think about it. Who is more powerful, the victim or the aggressor? A real feminist would recognize that both genders can be victims and aggressors. I do think that there is some difference, and should be a slight double standard, specifically with regard to intercourse, given that women are typically physically smaller, and that women can become pregnant, but nevertheless, there is definitely too much of a double standard.

stvdv

For one thing, he claims that she gave him alcohol. There may not be a way to prove that this occurred, but if it did, it's a serious problem. We all agree that no one can consent while drunk, correct? Also, as I said before, the age of consent in California is 18. You may not agree with the law, but it's the law, and even if he wanted sex with her, she should have been responsible enough to tell him no, and wait a few more months until he turned 18. I agree that there is no magic difference between a 17 year old and 18 year old. However, the law is the law, and she knowingly broke it.

The Law is the Law

But if he on purpose had sex with her to sue her, then I have no good words for him. And my feeling is that he is the real agressor here.
But soon we will know for sure. If he is the aggressor "karma will soon bite him in the butt". That is what I love about Karma.