• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ascension?

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Now forgive me, I in no way want to be offensive, but will only say this so you understand where I'm coming from.

If you had not read in any of my posts already, it all started for me during what is called an NDE/OBE during a drowning when just a toddler. Where I first met God and had many things shown to me. And after being returned to life, discovered I had many spiritual abilities. All of which were "on demand". Like when my soul was in "Heaven", God immediately imparted to me everything I needed to know to answer any questions I had. Which continues to this day, in response to something I need answers to. And all my further spiritual experiences happen only when I am mediating on spiritual questions I need a deeper understanding of. Only then am I shown things in the spiritual realm/Heaven. The same for my other spiritual abilities, only using them when I need them.

The only thing that "just happens" on it's own, is when some danger is present. Like the time I was driving fast on an Interstate highway at a high rate of speed, and suddenly I was filled with impending doom, with a sense of darkness coming from the front passenger side of the car. Something to do with the tire. I could not hear anything different/wrong. I wiggled the steering wheel to see if maybe something was loose when the tire moved side to side, nothing. But I pulled over anyway. And there was a huge bubble on the sidewall of the tire that was about to burst at any minute!

I just don't want you to think I'm trying to deceive you in any way.

No problem whatsoever.

I very rarely take offense if someone has a different view or opinion or experience - we are all unique.

Thanks for sharing.

All the best!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Ascension changes in mood? -

Your heightened sensitivity may affect you emotionally as well as physically. As part of the ascension process, you may find that you experience rapid changes in mood. You may also experience increased empathy. As well as being more sensitive to the emotions of others, you also find yourself dealing with emotional disturbances from the past. While this may feel uncomfortable, it is part of the process of healing and developing.

As well as these negative emotions you may also experience unaccountable moments of joy and bliss. You may find that you experience intense feelings of love for all beings. You may be overwhelmed to the point of tears by the beauty of a flower, the laughter or a child or the tears of a loved one.

The important thing is not to deny or repress these feelings but to experience them. Allow yourself to cry or be angry if you need to.

7 Ascension Symptoms That Show You Are Awakening

Enjoy your day!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
More about awakening and what to expect -

All of this is here to let you know that there’s healing you need to do within, and it’s time to unleash your inner healer. I know this because everything you read above was me, and I was frankly even worse. I’ve been there and back; I’ve clawed my way out. If you’re reading this, you can do it too.

Comes from this site -

Create Your Best Life Possible By Unleashing Your Inner Healer. | Spiritually Awaken Now!

All the best!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Signs to watch out for -

16 Signs of an Advanced Soul

If you’re reading this you are probably one of the many seekers alive in the world today. You’ve been on a spiritual path for a while now – you’ve meditated, read several books, taken a few classes, maybe you have even committed to a spiritual discipline, but have you made any spiritual progress? How do you know?

It’s a good idea to take a look back at yourself and your life once in a while and examine your spiritual progression. If you do, you might find that you need to make adjustments, change your routine, or try a new approach so you can continue evolving. Or you may be pleasantly surprised to find that positive changes have indeed taken place within you.

Enjoy your day!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Had a quick search for "stages of awakening" ...

What does it really mean to awaken? It is fair to say that awakening is a journey from limitation to freedom - from unconscious to conscious.

Whether you intentionally choose to take this journey or an unexpected experience propels you onto the path, once you start, there is no turning back. It is true that the journey might be quite arduous at times, but no matter how long or challenging, the extraordinary destination far exceeds any bumps and bruises along the way.

The end result of Full Awakening is freedom from personal suffering, clarity of mind, boundless joy, inner peace and the ability to live an incredibly fulfilling life. The awakened state holds everything we have ever desired, and so much more.

There are 5 Stages of Awakening, and when you understand each stage, and where you are on the journey, you can recognize the sign posts along the way, and the possible pitfalls to avoid.

Comes from Nanice Ellis site -

The 5 Stages of Awakening - Where are you?

All the best!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
The ugly side of ascension? -

The truth is, with so many souls waking up in the world right now, we may be feeling the weight of what we have yet to process, compounded by the confusion, frustration and chaos the newly awakened are feeling right now. Self love and radical self care are ESSENTIAL right now, especially honoring and acknowledging our needs for rest, reflection and healing. This is especially true for those of us who are committed to leadership in spirituality. Our old spiritual practices may no longer suit us or feel comforting. Right now my greatest comfort is to alternate crying, screaming, and cuddles with fluffy pillows and giving myself copious amounts of Reiki as my body and energy fields recalibrate.

Cleansing is not a glamorous process. It is not the stuff of viral videos and epic insta posts. It IS a process of deep self awareness, and accepting of the shadow side (how appropriate during a full moon eclipse time, right?!). Right now, in my shadow side, I hate meditating. Silence grates my nerves, and I don’t really want to retrain my brain or my emotions with guided hypnosis or EFT or any of my usual tools. I feel angry that after all the healing and clearing I’ve done, there is still more to clear, and I want nothing more than to just go about the business of being a normal human.

The Ugly Side of Ascension Nobody Wants to Talk About | Isis Arjeta Energy Mentor

All the best!

PearlSeeker

You might find something useful also here:

The Law of One (The Ra Material)

Thanks for sharing!

Will check-it-out soon.

All the best!
The material is channeled through a medium. I don't know if it's true or just a subconscious self-fooling. Use your own discernment.

There is a lot of text and some unusual terminology but it's easier when you get used to it. I mentioned this material because it is also about ascension - "transition to 4th density", "harvest", "graduation"...

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
The material is channeled through a medium. I don't know if it's true or just a subconscious self-fooling. Use your own discernment.

There is a lot of text and some unusual terminology but it's easier when you get used to it. I mentioned this material because it is also about ascension - "transition to 4th density", "harvest", "graduation"...

Thanks again!

There are quite a few books & websites with channeled material!

I guess we humans need as MUCH encouragement as we can get at this stage of our evolution ...

Wishing you all the best!

Cheers.

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
How to Get Through Spiritual Ascension Symptoms While Keeping Your Sanity

Walking an ascension path is not an easy journey. It can get really hard when you are being physically, emotionally, and spiritually being transformed at a rapid pace, while your mind is attempting to hold on to the past. Sometimes the best way through a spritual ascension symptom is to surrender the outcome to the Divine.

There are however some ascension symptoms that can cause real discomfort. Challenges, emotional struggles, and mental and physical pain may occur as you walk the ascension path of transforming dense and lower vibrations into a high vibrational crystalline light form.

9 Spiritual Ascension Symptoms and How to Keep Your Sanity [Guide]

Enjoy!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Ascension is an amazing phenomenon that is well worth understanding. When you are clear about what it is, your ability to align with it can set you on a powerful course of accelerated evolution and spiritual development. Yet ascension is a term that is sometimes difficult to grasp because its many definitions lack sufficient context. I find that the easiest way to understand ascension is to define it in the simplest, broadest context possible.

Comes from this page -

What is Ascension and Why Does it Matter? - Saratoga Ocean

Enjoy!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Try googling this - asking angels ascension

It is important at this time of tremendous transition and growth that you draw your community of guides close to you, gathering their energies around you and within you. This will mean that you will be constantly connected to your community of guides, being able to access their reassurance, confirmation and advice. If you build their energy around you as a tight circle and begin to understand, connect with and resonate with your guides, you will find that you experience a greater sense of security and the transitions in your Ascension process will flow with greater ease.

Comes from this site -

Your Ascension Angel By Archangel Michael

Also try -

Spirit guide ascension - quite a few?

Enjoy!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Try this - in5d awakening - for example -

The ego becomes exposed as we learn how to understand and control our materialistic ways. We start to make changes in our lives that are more positive. Sometimes, we also confront what we fear the most, such as a failed relationship, losing your job or loss of long-time friends who don’t understand your change in demeanor.

At times, it seems like the universe is taking a dump on you, yet when you look back at your difficulties, you realize that the universe presented you an OPPORTUNITY to overcome and grow from these obstacles.

17 Advanced Signs Of Spiritual Awakening : In5D

Cheers!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Is it my ego talking?

jtrtjjstr.jpg

http://in5d.com/how-do-i-know-if-its-my-soul-or-my-ego-talking/

Enjoy!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
So where to start? This tsunami of love, as the wave hits the shore of the ocean or the sand meets the water, is really about Ascension. It’s putting you in such a place of love that you’re there. And one of the reasons why, not only is this tsunami so big, but it’s big enough to cover the collective of humanity – which is exactly what a year and some ago we decided we were going to do, that we were going to it as a collective rather than one by one by one, some stay, some go, some go to an alternate universe, some people die.

The Tsunami of Love: A Discussion

Plus check-out their menus - one huge site! --- I used to visit it FAR more often - downloads page?? ...

Enjoy!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Interesting "interview"! -

Love is your nature, and at the depths of your Essence. (1)Love is joyful, accepting, enthusiastic, comforting, and inspiring, as divinely intended. (2)

When you experience Love you find that it is irresistible, and that is what the vast majority of humanity has been seeking for eons. (3)

You cannot live without Love. It is the life force, the limitless field of infinite divine energy in which All That Is has Its eternal and utterly fulfilling existence. You are alive and therefore held closely in the warm embrace of the field of Love which supports you totally and provides abundantly for all your needs without you having to, as it were, lift a finger. (4)

Steve Beckow Imaginary Interview with Jesus

All the best!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
John Smallman ascension -

John Smallman

In human terms, you all watch or listen to stories as you grow from infancy to adulthood, and these stories powerfully influence your growth to maturity – and of course it does seem that many humans never mature. So, remember, it really is an illusory world that you live in and experience as humans, because in REALITY you have never separated from Source from the One. What you are doing is playing a game that can inspire and motivate you, or that can lead you to shut down in fear.

Looks a great site!

Enjoy!