• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ascension?

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Try - ascension symptoms anger ...

We all go a little MAD sometimes…

During your awakening… you some times go…well…quite frankly…. NUTS… from time to time..

Right?

Have you ever had one of those totally crazy outbursts, where you feel… almost possessed?

Where you drop whatever is in your hands and start punching the nearest couch cushions like a lunatic?

Ha!

Ascension Symptoms: (INTENSE Rage) — 21st Century Seeker

Plus their resources menu!

Leads here - more symptoms & what 2 do about them -

Physical Symptoms Relief — 21st Century Seeker

Or ascension dark side

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Some dud links in this old thread ...

Here's one you may enjoy -

To go through this shift one must prepare and adjust one's way of thinking and being to that which is in alignment with the soul purpose and true divine essence. “Surrender” and “Acceptance” are two main characteristics we will need to allow to permeate through us to facilitate an easier time. In order to shift the old behaviors and thought patterns not serving the soul purpose, we will become aware of the beliefs and behaviors that exist as imbalances within us and we must take the appropriate steps to integrate or clear them. This process will bring our deepest fears, beliefs of limitation and old pain patterns to the surface through events that trigger them into our awareness so that we can consciously acknowledge, resolve and heal them. Some of these issues are ancestral or inherited in their nature and may feel rather odd yet familiar when they are is brought to your awareness. It is important to remember that we are not only clearing our own individual “mind” grid, but also the karmic mind implications and collective (un)consciousness implications on this planet from the last evolutionary cycle. This way you can reframe the circumstance in your mind to be that which is impersonal and detached from identifying with the specific issue that has risen to the surface to be cleared within your bodies. Appreciate and acknowledge your light being for accepting the assignment for this clearing rather than claiming it as belonging to “you”.

Read the full article -

Understanding Ascension - Energetic Synthesis

Cheers!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Pitfalls spiritual awakening

Leads to this -

Spirituality in the modern era comes rife with stigma. The majority of people on this planet seem to think that spirituality is just a word used to describe hippy flower-children who prefer organic foods, wear gemstones, and keep a dream journal. Becoming more spiritual and connected to your inner self will make you vulnerable in this sense.

The best thing to do when confronted with negativity about your spirituality is to simply put it out of mind. It can be uncomfortable hearing people demean your spirituality at first, but eventually your understanding of the world helps you recognize that these people simply live in the dark. Project comfortability and confidence in your spirituality and people will realize they cannot harm you.

Read the full article -

Four Common Life Problems That Appear During Spiritual Awakening - Conscious Reminder

Enjoy!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Stages of awakening

At the forever conscious site -

After experiencing my own awakening, I started encountering many others who were just starting to go through the process.

In fact, it seemed that everywhere I went I started encountering people who were on the brink of awakening.

It has happened so much over the years that I can’t help feel that it is part of my purpose to help people through their own awakening process.

After going through my own awakening and seeing the awakening of many around me, I have noticed a series of stages that a person seems to go through.

I do not believe awakening happens in stages, however there is a common thread or flow to the events that awakening brings and how it starts to slowly transform a person’s life.

Looking at the awakening process in stages can help to simplify things and understand the journey ahead.

Here are the 10 stages of awakening I have observed through others and through myself. I share them in the hope that they can bring clarity and peace to those going through an awakening.

The 10 Stages of Awakening - Forever Conscious

Enjoy your day!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Myths about awakening -

One of the aims of my book The Leap is to clarify exactly what it means to be spiritually awakened. Through my years of research into spiritual awakening, I’ve become aware of many common ideas and assumptions about the state — some of which I used to hold myself — that simply aren’t true. In what follows, I’ll highlight seven common myths about wakefulness and then explain why I believe they’re false.

Wakefulness is sometimes depicted as the end of our journey, a destination and culmination. When we attain enlightenment we’re surely safely home, on the other side of the river. We’ve reached a state of complete fulfillment and there’s surely nowhere left go. Why would we want go anywhere else?

But in reality, awakening isn’t the end of the journey but the beginning of a different one. It’s not the end of the road but rather a switch to a different road. Awakened people continue to develop. They continue to find new resources inside themselves, uncover new potentials and energies, and evolve new aspects and depths of their relationships with themselves, with other human beings, and with the world in general.

Read the full article at this location -

Seven Myths About Spiritual Awakening

Enjoy!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Most people should expect to make fear a good friend. Really, you should see fear as your best friend for the duration of the initial awakened transition. Once things calm down, you probably won't need to hang out so much as you rest in your regular awakened growth cycles. But at first, many people will find a ton of unaddressed fear. On top of that, many people's physiological response to upsetting emotions is MORE FEAR! That adds resistance on top of resistance, and this can get you quite stuck for years.

Years.

YEARS!

Did I emphasize that enough?

Read the full article here -

After a Spiritual Awakening Unleashes All Your Emotions

Wishing you all the best!

Ancient Soul

The Spiritual Universe
Wasn't sure where 2 post this ... it's a little "out there" :)

Has anyone here heard about ascension?

Some people believe that the earth and humanity are shifting from a 3D reality into a 4D & 5D reality.

I haven't found a lot out there in cyberspace that explains it in simple terms. Here is one site -

http://www.universallifetools.com/2015/03/understanding-ascension-5-tips-help-journey-new-earth/

God loves us through our darkest moments

This quote comes from a different site ...

The joy of that awakening is beyond description. Words are far too limiting a medium to use to attempt to depict the wonders that await you on your inevitable and unavoidable awakening. Poets have tried, so have artists and musicians with their creative skills, but none have come anywhere near success, although many of their attempts have been inspiring and uplifting for you.

Enjoy your day!

Just FYI - the link gave me a 404 Page Not Found error.

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Ascension & Spiritual Awakening Resources

Ascension is a magical paradigm for personal growth that draws on the world’s ancient wisdom. From an energy perspective, Ascension is simply a conscious shift in energy where you release fear-based vibrations and choose to work in love-based vibrations.

This process is also called the Spiritual Awakening because as we bring in higher vibrations, we experience expanded understanding of our spiritual gifts, our higher self, and our connection to the energy within all things. Explore the resources below to help you work with the magic of ascension energies.

From this wonderful site -

Ascension & Spiritual Awakening Resources - Suzanne Worthley -

She also has a free pdf guide -

https://www.sworthley.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/ascension-guide-suzanne-worthley.pdf

Already into it -

Now, I fully realize this is a lot to chew on, and most of us have a hard enough time living in this one reality, much less trying to comprehend what it means to exist in multiple realities simultaneously. So I’m going to do my best in this series to break down this concept in terms we can all comprehend and learn from. There’s actually incredible irony in the moment I’m writing this because The Matrix is playing in the background on our family television. It’s funny to me that sci-fi movies such as The Matrix series are so intriguing to many of us and ultimately become cult classics. It’s almost like roadkill in that there are parts we do not want to look at or see for some innate reason, and yet, we cannot take our eyes off it.

“The Ascension process is about moving consciousness from one reality to another and the awareness of possible multiple realities existing simultaneously. Since a reality is a dimension, what we are undertaking is, in essence, a complete dimensional shift.”

~ Lisa Renne

Enjoy!

Ancient Soul

The Spiritual Universe
Ascension & Spiritual Awakening Resources

Ascension is a magical paradigm for personal growth that draws on the world’s ancient wisdom. From an energy perspective, Ascension is simply a conscious shift in energy where you release fear-based vibrations and choose to work in love-based vibrations.

This process is also called the Spiritual Awakening because as we bring in higher vibrations, we experience expanded understanding of our spiritual gifts, our higher self, and our connection to the energy within all things. Explore the resources below to help you work with the magic of ascension energies.

From this wonderful site -

Ascension & Spiritual Awakening Resources - Suzanne Worthley -

She also has a free pdf guide -

https://www.sworthley.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/ascension-guide-suzanne-worthley.pdf

Already into it -

Now, I fully realize this is a lot to chew on, and most of us have a hard enough time living in this one reality, much less trying to comprehend what it means to exist in multiple realities simultaneously. So I’m going to do my best in this series to break down this concept in terms we can all comprehend and learn from. There’s actually incredible irony in the moment I’m writing this because The Matrix is playing in the background on our family television. It’s funny to me that sci-fi movies such as The Matrix series are so intriguing to many of us and ultimately become cult classics. It’s almost like roadkill in that there are parts we do not want to look at or see for some innate reason, and yet, we cannot take our eyes off it.

“The Ascension process is about moving consciousness from one reality to another and the awareness of possible multiple realities existing simultaneously. Since a reality is a dimension, what we are undertaking is, in essence, a complete dimensional shift.”

~ Lisa Renne

Enjoy!

Good luck with trying to get others interested in that!

I'm convinced that some 90+% of the people on this planet cannot even comprehend this one reality.

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Good luck with trying to get others interested in that!

I'm convinced that some 90+% of the people on this planet cannot even comprehend this one reality.

Thanks - I think!

I never would have become interested in such matters unless I had a VERY unexpected awakening myself - up to that point I was as angry & cynical as you would ever meet.

So nobody is more amazed & perplexed than me!

More people are becoming interested in alternatives to the current madness. But I realise that many are closed-minded out of fear and that is unfortunate and I have no idea how to fundamentally change things.

Thanks for your reply and enjoy your day!

Geoff.

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
You're not alone -

Situations and people that you tolerated before are going to be challenging to you now like never before! Not because you’re not spiritual. Being spiritual doesn’t mean you’re Mother Theresa and just allow others to feed off you…by the way, Mother Theresa is a beautiful example of martyrdom. You are becoming more lightbody and raising your frequency, so you are not going to be able to be in situations of a considerably lower vibration. Please don’t judge yourself for being angry or frustrated. The sooner you accept this as part of the process, the sooner you will transmute the emotions into lightness and peace. All feelings are valid.

You’re Not Alone: Emotional Symptoms of Ascension

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
The awakening self is another interesting site -

Almost every day, I listen to something inspirational. Downloads, CDs, whatever I can get my hands on that speaks to me, I spend time listening and learning from a variety of spiritual teachers. Many of you know that one of my favorites is Rev. Michael Bernard Beckwith. Minister of Agape International Spiritual Center in Los Angeles, CA and author of several books and inspirational CDs and DVDs, his teachings have profoundly impacted my life for years.

He has some favorite sayings, and one of them is a quote from the bible. From Psalms 46:10 – “Be still, and know that I am God.” I hadn’t delved into the bible very much until recently for my interfaith studies, and found myself becoming more intrigued by this passage as I would hear him say it time and again.

BE - Awakening Self

Enjoy!

Ancient Soul

The Spiritual Universe
You're not alone -

Situations and people that you tolerated before are going to be challenging to you now like never before! Not because you’re not spiritual. Being spiritual doesn’t mean you’re Mother Theresa and just allow others to feed off you…by the way, Mother Theresa is a beautiful example of martyrdom. You are becoming more lightbody and raising your frequency, so you are not going to be able to be in situations of a considerably lower vibration. Please don’t judge yourself for being angry or frustrated. The sooner you accept this as part of the process, the sooner you will transmute the emotions into lightness and peace. All feelings are valid.

You’re Not Alone: Emotional Symptoms of Ascension

Don't know if this was intended for me or not, but I was guided to it just the same.

It is great outside affirmation to what I have been contemplating on a lot lately, and considered as a course of action on a matter that has been perplexing me lately.

Thanks for posting it.

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Don't know if this was intended for me or not, but I was guided to it just the same.

It is great outside affirmation to what I have been contemplating on a lot lately, and considered as a course of action on a matter that has been perplexing me lately.

Thanks for posting it.

Glad to be of service - that is my main aim in posting - that somebody might derive some benefit from the sites/ideas/perspectives I have found out-there in cyberspace.

It's just one of many similar sites - it can be comforting to know that other people are in the same boat & handling things the best way they know how. At least that is my experience ...

I do realise that so far in human history very few individuals have been on my wavelength. I used to feel isolated & alone but have become far more optimistic as a result of my awakening experiences. And my ventures in cyberspace have shown me that many others are in a similar boat - maybe the details and circumstances are different but the basic experience is the same.

Hope I am making some sense - sometimes I just sit at the computer and type whatever pops into my head :)

Enjoy your day!

Ancient Soul

The Spiritual Universe
Glad to be of service - that is my main aim in posting - that somebody might derive some benefit from the sites/ideas/perspectives I have found out-there in cyberspace.

It's just one of many similar sites - it can be comforting to know that other people are in the same boat & handling things the best way they know how. At least that is my experience ...

I do realise that so far in human history very few individuals have been on my wavelength. I used to feel isolated & alone but have become far more optimistic as a result of my awakening experiences. And my ventures in cyberspace have shown me that many others are in a similar boat - maybe the details and circumstances are different but the basic experience is the same.

Hope I am making some sense - sometimes I just sit at the computer and type whatever pops into my head :)

Enjoy your day!

Copy that!

Now while I had friends thru-out my life, I have always felt alone due to my spiritual abilities, experiences, and understandings God has given me. It makes up the greater part of me, that I had nobody to share with. So could never really connect with my "friends" with anything more than some small parts of "me", my various interests, but never the "whole me".

Anyway, keep those good thoughts popping into your head and sharing them here.

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Copy that!

Now while I had friends thru-out my life, I have always felt alone due to my spiritual abilities, experiences, and understandings God has given me. It makes up the greater part of me, that I had nobody to share with. So could never really connect with my "friends" with anything more than some small parts of "me", my various interests, but never the "whole me".

Anyway, keep those good thoughts popping into your head and sharing them here.

I can sure relate to what you are reporting!

I am writing an actual book of my 36-plus years with schizophrenia. If you want more of an idea of what "pops" into my head try this poem and some way-out websites -

Schizophrenia

I am NOT saying that everyone with schizophrenia is actually awakening spiritually - but few of the shrinks I have seeeeen embrace that as even a possibility .. so I kewep my thoughts to myself a lot of the time. I am fortunate in having a supportive family even when I was totally obnoxious :)

You have encouraged me to keep posting - not that I was intending to slow down or stop any time soon!

All the best on your journey!

Ancient Soul

The Spiritual Universe
I can sure relate to what you are reporting!

I am writing an actual book of my 36-plus years with schizophrenia. If you want more of an idea of what "pops" into my head try this poem and some way-out websites -

Schizophrenia

I am NOT saying that everyone with schizophrenia is actually awakening spiritually - but few of the shrinks I have seeeeen embrace that as even a possibility .. so I kewep my thoughts to myself a lot of the time. I am fortunate in having a supportive family even when I was totally obnoxious :)

You have encouraged me to keep posting - not that I was intending to slow down or stop any time soon!

All the best on your journey!

Now forgive me, I in no way want to be offensive, but will only say this so you understand where I'm coming from.

If you had not read in any of my posts already, it all started for me during what is called an NDE/OBE during a drowning when just a toddler. Where I first met God and had many things shown to me. And after being returned to life, discovered I had many spiritual abilities. All of which were "on demand". Like when my soul was in "Heaven", God immediately imparted to me everything I needed to know to answer any questions I had. Which continues to this day, in response to something I need answers to. And all my further spiritual experiences happen only when I am mediating on spiritual questions I need a deeper understanding of. Only then am I shown things in the spiritual realm/Heaven. The same for my other spiritual abilities, only using them when I need them.

The only thing that "just happens" on it's own, is when some danger is present. Like the time I was driving fast on an Interstate highway at a high rate of speed, and suddenly I was filled with impending doom, with a sense of darkness coming from the front passenger side of the car. Something to do with the tire. I could not hear anything different/wrong. I wiggled the steering wheel to see if maybe something was loose when the tire moved side to side, nothing. But I pulled over anyway. And there was a huge bubble on the sidewall of the tire that was about to burst at any minute!

I just don't want you to think I'm trying to deceive you in any way.