• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Artificially Induced Hauntings

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Haunting – OCCULT WORLD In this websites it tells how to make a fake haunting.

Yep. To post a snippet from that link:

"It is possible to construct rooms designed to induce haunting phenomena, by exposing people to infrasound and certain electromagnetic frequencies. In one experiment in England, called “Project Haunt,” some individuals exposed to the haunted room reported the following phenomena:

• Sense of a presence
• Uneasiness in a particular part of a room
• Chills up and down the spine
• Glowing balls flying about the room
• Mist
• Voices"

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
To clarify, in my opinion, the type of haunting referenced in the OP isn't necessarily the spirits of the dead, or some form of contact. It may just be a type of schizophrenia-like hallucination or sensation brought on by adjusting the environment a certain way.

In my opinion. And that's not to say all hauntings are fake, I'm just talking about the "inducing hauntings" method that is mentioned. It's interesting, though.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Covering all bases, there's always the possibility, too, that certain environments make some veil between this natural world and the spirit world thin. But I prefer to not use that as a first possibility at all, just a possibility if other things don't make sense.

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
It was a pretty good introductory article. Artificially induced hauntings are a small part of it,

It seems that certain frequencies can induce strange feelings in people. I wonder if paranormal phenomena doesn't produce these kinds of frequencies or if paranormal phenomena uses these frequencies to help manifest.

Or these frequencies open up a person to psychic input.

And maybe some natural sources of these frequencies can give people weird experiences that are not of a paranormal source.

Much to be learned.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Yep. To post a snippet from that link:

"It is possible to construct rooms designed to induce haunting phenomena, by exposing people to infrasound and certain electromagnetic frequencies. In one experiment in England, called “Project Haunt,” some individuals exposed to the haunted room reported the following phenomena:

• Sense of a presence
• Uneasiness in a particular part of a room
• Chills up and down the spine
• Glowing balls flying about the room
• Mist
• Voices"

This just goes to show that electro magnetism is probably what runs our brain and consciousness.

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
It was a pretty good introductory article. Artificially induced hauntings are a small part of it,

It seems that certain frequencies can induce strange feelings in people. I wonder if paranormal phenomena doesn't produce these kinds of frequencies or if paranormal phenomena uses these frequencies to help manifest.

Or these frequencies open up a person to psychic input.

And maybe some natural sources of these frequencies can give people weird experiences that are not of a paranormal source.

Much to be learned.

It would be very interesting to put someone like me in a situation described in the OP.