• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Aron Ra Debates a Creationist

Rational Agnostic

Here is a "debate" between Aron Ra and the self-proclaimed "father" of the new intelligent design "theory." I laughed through most of it....but I guess this is what you have to expect from a creationist.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Here is a "debate" between Aron Ra and the self-proclaimed "father" of the new intelligent design "theory." I laughed through most of it....but I guess this is what you have to expect from a creationist.

That was just too painful to watch. Granted most creationists make themselves look foolish at some point, but this was endless.

Jose Fly

Fisker of men
I couldn't make it through the creationist's opening presentation, it was so bad. And that made me wonder why in the world Aron-ra spent over an hour debating the guy.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I couldn't make it through the creationist's opening presentation, it was so bad. And that made me wonder why in the world Aron-ra spent over an hour debating the guy.
I skipped to a few different times in the "debate". It got no better. It was like watching a five year old take on a heavy weight boxer, who was too kind to smack the snot out of him.

And who knows, perhaps he was convinced to debate the man with no knowledge of who he was. Once committed it became a lose/lose situation for him. Though he clearly won the "debate", he gets no credit for doing so.

Rational Agnostic

That was just too painful to watch. Granted most creationists make themselves look foolish at some point, but this was endless.

And, if you can believe it, the guy Aron debated (Edgar Postrado) actually believes he should win a Nobel Prize. He suffers from narcissistic personality disorder, yet cannot even speak one coherent sentence, or formulate a power-point that makes any sense.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
And, if you can believe it, the guy Aron debated (Edgar Postrado) actually believes he should win a Nobel Prize. He suffers from narcissistic personality disorder, yet cannot even speak one coherent sentence, or formulate a power-point that makes any sense.
He is a poster boy for the Dunning/Kruger Effect.