• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Armenia vs Azerbaijan and Iran's stance

Khudayar

In the name of Allah. Salam.

Before anything, before some simple thinking -if there is any- may feel the need to label me with a name (be it a race or a religion/sect or something else) so that what I say makes sense to them. Let me say it myself and make this "huge discovery" easy for them.

I would like to say that I am an Azeri Shia Muslim (Just like % 85 of the people of Azerbaijan) and I support Iran's stance on this. That both my country and Armenia need to cool down and solve the issue with diplomacy.

Sadly we have another war in the region.

Though I feel that Karabagh should belong to Azerbaijan, and though it is the right for us given by the UN, I don't understand what would happen if we get the land. Drive away some villagers who lived there for 30 years? And who would leave the confort of the city of Baku to move and settle there now?

I believe, after the 2nd World War, some ruling rich families (you may call it illuminati or anything), decided to keep a disputed place, a scar or wound if you will, so that whenever their subserviant kings -the very same shahs-kings they placed- sees a threat for their thrones. That this scar would be reopened. And boom. You have a war. And the people, used by nationalism, patriotism would get in line and serve the monarch again.

Disputed Kashmir, for Pakistan and India.
Disputed Karabagh, for Azerbaijan and India.
Disputed Musoul and Karkuk, for Turkey and Iraq.
The list goes on.

The fate of these very lands were not totally settled so that one day, they can be used.

I am an Azeri. And I support my poor nation. But I also care for the poor Armenian nation.
And I don't know why we should fight, after 30 years.
Well; if Aliyev and his family would leave the comfort of their palaces and go and "fight for the country", let them be. If Sarkisyan and his family would do the same, let them be.
But why would the poor children of our nations suffer for the greed of these oppressors?
I mean, if you look at it, Aliyev Regime, with the demolition of mosques, banning of beard, banning of hijab, banning of mourning for Imam Hussain and all other Islamic rituals, forcing us to live in poverty while him and his vice president wife live in luxury harms us more than the Armenians do.
I am sure Sarkisyan is doing the same to Armenians.

And the timing is quite interesting. When people was about to protest and revolt, these two "leaders" tried to create a war that they themselves won't fight. And they will now keep their seats, palaces.

I won't fight against Armenians, though most of my shia Muslim friends go there and fight.

I love how the Iranian Govt is trying to cool down both nations and asking them to settle it with diplomacy.

And I wonder why the Erdogan and Israeli regimes are trying to push us to war.

Whereas 30 years ago, during the Karabagh war, "Turkish" president openly said "They (Azeris) are shias. We are sunnis. Let Iran help them." and they even refused our request to send us two helicopters to evacute the civillians in Karabagh.

(And Iran did help us. Took us in as migrants, helped us. And even trained Azeri millitary.)

But now, Erdogan is supposedly caring for his same race. He is supposedly caring for the very shias he and his thugs are massacring in Syria, Iraq.

Erdogan seems to be a puppet of the NATO. He and his thugs don't care about Muslims (sunnis-shias). What he wants is weak neighbours so that he can invade and invite Americans to establish bases here and there.

Whereas Iran needs strong neighbours. Not some war torn countries, with no people, no infrastucture left. Not some neighbours full of American and Russian bases. Not takfiri terrorists to come who would behead people.

That is why, even though Azerbaijan is the second most shia populated (as per percentage, % 85) country, Iran stands with Azerbaijan but does not support a war.

Here's video of my nation, Azeris migrating to Iran 30 years ago during the war and Iran helping them:

30 years ago; Iran helped us a lot whereas so called same race Turks left us alone.

But now they are pushing us to fight. Turkey is giving us F15's and Israelis are giving us Kamikaze Drones.

One wonders why? Right?

Last edited:

Heyo

Veteran Member
In the name of Allah. Salam.

Before anything, before some simple thinking -if there is any- may feel the need to label me with a name (be it a race or a religion/sect or something else) so that what I say makes sense to them. Let me say it myself and make this "huge discovery" easy for them.

I would like to say that I am an Azeri Shia Muslim (Just like % 85 of the people of Azerbaijan) and I support Iran's stance on this. That both my country and Armenia need to cool down and solve the issue with diplomacy.

Sadly we have another war in the region.

Though I feel that Karabagh should belong to Azerbaijan, and though it is the right for us given by the UN, I don't understand what would happen if we get the land. Drive away some villagers who lived there for 30 years? And who would leave the confort of the city of Baku to move and settle there now?

I believe, after the 2nd World War, some ruling rich families (you may call it illuminati or anything), decided to keep a disputed place, a scar or wound if you will, so that whenever their subserviant kings -the very same shahs-kings they placed- sees a threat for their thrones. That this scar would be reopened. And boom. You have a war. And the people, used by nationalism, patriotism would get in line and serve the monarch again.

Disputed Kashmir, for Pakistan and India.
Disputed Karabagh, for Azerbaijan and India.
Disputed Musoul and Karkuk, for Turkey and Iraq.
The list goes on.

The fate of these very lands were not totally settled so that one day, they can be used.

I am an Azeri. And I support my poor nation. But I also care for the poor Armenian nation.
And I don't know why we should fight, after 30 years.
Well; if Aliyev and his family would leave the comfort of their palaces and go and "fight for the country", let them be. If Sarkisyan and his family would do the same, let them be.
But why would the poor children of our nations suffer for the greed of these oppressors?
I mean, if you look at it, Aliyev Regime, with the demolition of mosques, banning of beard, banning of hijab, banning of mourning for Imam Hussain and all other Islamic rituals, forcing us to live in poverty while him and his vice president wife live in luxury harms us more than the Armenians do.
I am sure Sarkisyan is doing the same to Armenians.

And the timing is quite interesting. When people was about to protest and revolt, these two "leaders" tried to create a war that they themselves won't fight. And they will now keep their seats, palaces.

I won't fight against Armenians, though most of my shia Muslim friends go there and fight.

I love how the Iranian Govt is trying to cool down both nations and asking them to settle it with diplomacy.

And I wonder why the Erdogan and Israeli regimes are trying to push us to war.

Whereas 30 years ago, during the Karabagh war, "Turkish" president openly said "They (Azeris) are shias. We are sunnis. Let Iran help them." and they even refused our request to send us two helicopters to evacute the civillians in Karabagh.

(And Iran did help us. Took us in as migrants, helped us. And even trained Azeri millitary.)

But now, Erdogan is supposedly caring for his same race. He is supposedly caring for the very shias he and his thugs are massacring in Syria, Iraq.

Erdogan seems to be a puppet of the NATO. He and his thugs don't care about Muslims (sunnis-shias). What he wants is weak neighbours so that he can invade and invite Americans to establish bases here and there.

Whereas Iran needs strong neighbours. Not some war torn countries, with no people, no infrastucture left. Not some neighbours full of American and Russian bases. Not takfiri terrorists to come who would behead people.

That is why, even though Azerbaijan is the second most shia populated (as per percentage, % 85) country, Iran stands with Azerbaijan but does not support a war.

Here's video of my nation, Azeris migrating to Iran 30 years ago during the war and Iran helping them:

30 years ago; Iran helped us a lot whereas so called same race Turks left us alone.

But now they are pushing us to fight. Turkey is giving us F15's and Israelis are giving us Kamikaze Drones.

One wonders why? Right?
A thoughtful analysis of the situation. Only one objection: Erdogan is not a NATO puppet. He is a rouge dictator NATO has to reign in. He has no qualms feuding with NATO allies (gas drilling in Greek and Cypric territory).

Khudayar

A thoughtful analysis of the situation. Only one objection: Erdogan is not a NATO puppet. He is a rouge dictator NATO has to reign in. He has no qualms feuding with NATO allies (gas drilling in Greek and Cypric territory).

Thanks. :)

But about Erdogan what he says (speaking against or threatening) about Greece, France, Israel, America.. is all there to get the support of the nation and Muslim nations. But what he does is only against Muslim neighbours. To work for NATO whilst you are leading a Muslim community, one must from time to time speak against the west and please "his" community.

It is hypocricy. What they call politics.

The Mainstream Media might present him an anti American leader whereas he serves America. He openly admitted and boasted about it 34 times that he is serving America in this New Middle East Project. There's videos of him on youtube. But it is in Turkish.

Even when the Black Lives Matter protests began, he defended the American regime. And he accused the movement and protests of being led by the PKK terrorist group. He is that subserviant to the American Regime.

As I said, the media may present him as a hardliner Sunni Muslim to you. But what he does inside and outside the country is totally against sunnism. He legalized adultery (it is not a crime now in Turkey and whore houses are legal as long as they pay their taxes) for instance, gay marriage and many other things he introduced. (He even introduced TAXES for grazing the herds in the fields. First time in history. 2.25 Turkish Liras (0.25 Dollars) per day for a sheep/goat. 10 Turkish Liras (1.3 Dollars) per day for a cow.). But let's say by turning a Museum into a Mosque, he regained the support of the Muslims again.

15907633300.jpeg

He deals with Israel and it is increaing day by day (I follow the Turkish-Israel dealing on EPDK GOV TR website, Turkish page, not the English section). But he says "Israel is a criminal". He speaks against and threatens to cut ties with UAE and Bahrain over normalization with Israel (thus he gains the support of the Ikhwani Muslims worldwide), but he deals with Israel more then all the gulf regimes combined.

I say, actions are louder than the words. Erdogan speaks as if he was a hardliner Turkish Sunni Muslim Leader whereas he uses sunnis and Turks on behalf of NATO.

Another example, Erdogan seems to be against the founding of a Kurdish state in the region. Whereas he WORKS for it. A greater Israel in the name of Kurdistan. That's why he first let America use Turkish air bases to bomb Iraqi army and invade Iraq. He supported rebels in Syria to weaken the country. And after all this the Kurdish groups were formed. Turkish army did not support Iraqi army in the fight against DEASH. They trained Kurdish Peshmerga in the Bashiqa Camp. (And now when Peshmerga demanded a "Free" Kurdistan, Erdogan says he was tricked by the Kurds). If it wasn't for Erdogan's work against these two states/governments, if he had not weakened them, the Kurds wouldn't be seperated from the central governments now. And even today Erdogan works with the Kurds. You might not know it but 3 months ago, Turkey stopped importing oil from Iran (as per his American masters' decree, Turkey began applying embargo on Iran in the oil section as well) and started to import oil from Barzani (Iraqi Kurdistan) paying far more price. Turkey imports % 20 of its oil from Iraqi seperatist Kurds now.

Anyway. Thanks.

Last edited:

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
First and foremost, thank you @Khudayar for the OP. This tends to be an obsessively US-centric forum with too little attention paid to the significant events occurring elsewhere in the world. So, again, thanks.

I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts on the following article: Eruption of Conflict over Nagorno-Karabakh. The Aljazeera article is also worth reading. I find it particularly interesting that there is no mention of Iran in either.

Meanwhile, we get press such as Iran urges halt in Azerbaijan-Armenia conflict.

Also conspicuously absence is any mention of the US save for passing references to the "OSCE Minsk Group."