• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Arkansas inflicts child abuse on its school children

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
All that’s needed is common sense of a child to realize evolution is false, you still can’t answer basic problems with your theory.
I prefer the common sense of an educated adult.
It's not perfect, but common sense does improve
with age (for most people).

Nope. That is only a claim. And it is a non sequitur to boot.
Let's start with the concept of evidence:

Scientific evidence is evidence that serves to either support or counter a scientific theory or hypothesis.

Scientific evidence - Wikipedia

That is Wikipedia, but I can find many other sources that say the same thing.
Go ahead and keep trying to prove your theory, I have my eye witness testimony to the contrary. As well as my personal proof. See I’m free with a clear conscience, know where I’m going and have a relationship with my Creator.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Go ahead and keep trying to prove your theory, I have my eye witness testimony to the contrary. As well as my personal proof. See I’m free with a clear conscience, know where I’m going and have a relationship with my Creator.
No you don't You need to study your book of myths. The Bible is not based upon eyewitness testimony. Worse yet for you forensic evidence, which is the sort of evidence that evolution relies upon is far superior to eyewitness testimony. You have only hear say that was repeated and distorted many times by flawed humans. I have evidence that is repeatable and confirmable. You have nothing but fear.

No you don't You need to study your book of myths. The Bible is not based upon eyewitness testimony. Worse yet for you forensic evidence, which is the sort of evidence that evolution relies upon is far superior to eyewitness testimony. You have only hear say that was repeated and distorted many times by flawed humans. I have evidence that is repeatable and confirmable. You have nothing but fear.
Who were the eyewitness the millions or billions of years ago? No one, why do you think evolution scientists have to use that much time? Because the theory is impossible to begin with so they have to.
Creation scientists have a much more honest approach in my opinion.
“That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, concerning the Word of life— the life was manifested, and we have seen, and bear witness, and declare to you that eternal life which was with the Father and was manifested to us— that which we have seen and heard we declare to you, that you also may have fellowship with us; and truly our fellowship is with the Father and with His Son Jesus Christ. And these things we write to you that your joy may be full.”
‭‭I John‬ ‭1:1-4‬ ‭NKJV‬‬
Apostles were eyewitnesses as well as over 500 more after Jesus rose from the dead. Fact then and fact now.

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Who were the eyewitness the millions or billions of years ago? No one, why do you think evolution scientists have to use that much time? Because the theory is impossible to begin with so they have to.
Creation scientists have a much more honest approach in my opinion.
What is it with Christian fascination with eyewitnesses? Once again we have better than eyewitness evidence. Events often leave physical evidence of their existence. That is far superior to eyewitness accounts. In a court of law forensic evidence trumps eyewitness evidence. You are claiming to have inferior evidence to mine. Why on Earth would I want eyewitness evidence.

And you do not seem to realize that there is almost no eyewitness testimony in the Bible. The Bible is mostly myth and hearsay.

And there is no such thing as "creation science". You need to learn the basics of science. You will see why the claims of creationists are pure fantasy.

What is it with Christian fascination with eyewitnesses? Once again we have better than eyewitness evidence. Events often leave physical evidence of their existence. That is far superior to eyewitness accounts. In a court of law forensic evidence trumps eyewitness evidence. You are claiming to have inferior evidence to mine. Why on Earth would I want eyewitness evidence.

And you do not seem to realize that there is almost no eyewitness testimony in the Bible. The Bible is mostly myth and hearsay.

And there is no such thing as "creation science". You need to learn the basics of science. You will see why the claims of creationists are pure fantasy.
Creation scientists, also there were forensics at the death, burial and resurrection. Jesus was really dead, He was really put in the secured tomb, He really rose from the dead and walked the earth for 40 more days, seen by over 500 people.
Evolution has no such evidence, all speculation.
Really doesn’t matter though because you would’ve argued with Jesus that He didn’t really rise from the dead if He was standing in front of you talking to you.

Messianic Israelite

You missed the point of the OP (and @Altfish missed it too by responding to you).
You don't have to convince us that creationism is scientific, you have to convince the scientists. Scientists should be the gatekeepers of what is taught in science class. They have the tools and methods to decide. Formulate your hypothesis, make experiments, publish in scientific journals and your hypothesis will become a theory and gain entrance in science books and science classes. That's how the other theories got there.
Creationists don't want to work for their right to be taught. I call that lazy. They want to circumvent the established process. I call that entitled.

Are laziness and entitlement the virtues you want your teachings based on?
And what is your stance on the golden rule?
If religious groups can decide what is taught in science class, can scientists decide what is taught in church?

Hi Heyo. Good evening. You are right. To get back to the point, should Creationism be taught in schools? The problem with the theory of evolution is it has influenced the interpretation of data, and in nearly every scientific article I read, I can see that certain assumptions are made which are based on the premise that life is millions of years old. As an example, I was reading about penguins which are flightless birds and how evolutionists assume that primitive penguins had hollow bones and could fly, not based on any fossils record, but rather according to the Daily Mail “the density of [penguin] bone has been increasing over the last 36 million years” and therefore they used to fly. Where is the evidence for this? Palaeontologists believe this. This is just another example of a theory dictating the views of so called scientists without the necessary evidence to back it up. The oldest known penguins in the fossil record, reckoned to be 61-62 million years old by evolutionists, are the Waimanu species. Analysis of these Paleocene (early Tertiary) penguins reveal solid (non-pneumatic) bones, not hollow ones.

The theory of evolution is a pseudo-science. Scientists will claim it’s the best explanation to show how life developed on earth, but they’re wrong. The Bible explains how life both originated and developed in the early history of humans. The theory of evolution has put a status quo on to science, where proponents of creationism are seen as uneducated and anti-science, when the opposite is true. You make out that science is impartial, but many times it isn't, as I have already explained. You may have heard of the Iowa professor saying any professor should have the right to fail any student in his class no matter what the grade record indicates if that professor discovers the student is a creationist. How much bias do you really think is in science today when you hear of situations like this?

There is so much confusion in science because of the theory of evolution. It is constantly adjusting and re-adjusting to new fossils found to be presumably millions of years before their evolutionary time. The secular evolutionary worldview is taught as if it were established fact. Creationism is rejected possibly because it’s unfathomable to some people that the truth lies in a book dating back thousands of years. John 8:32 says:

“and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”​

Yahweh is an Elohim of truth (Isaiah 65:16). He hates lies. And Creationism being taught in schools is a good thing. I don’t know how effective it will be. The whole world is engulfed in the theory of evolution today. But it’s good to know that Yahweh’s power to create will be taught in some classrooms around the world. Maybe then we can have less articles like this: From Bambi to Moby-Dick: How a small deer evolved into the whale and more articles that focus on real science.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
For those who'd teach creationism in schools,
which version shoul d it be? Or should every
religion's creation myths be all taught?

Heyo

Veteran Member
Hi Heyo. Good evening. You are right. To get back to the point, should Creationism be taught in schools? The problem with the theory of evolution is it has influenced the interpretation of data, and in nearly every scientific article I read, I can see that certain assumptions are made which are based on the premise that life is millions of years old. As an example, I was reading about penguins which are flightless birds and how evolutionists assume that primitive penguins had hollow bones and could fly, not based on any fossils record, but rather according to the Daily Mail “the density of [penguin] bone has been increasing over the last 36 million years” and therefore they used to fly. Where is the evidence for this? Palaeontologists believe this. This is just another example of a theory dictating the views of so called scientists without the necessary evidence to back it up. The oldest known penguins in the fossil record, reckoned to be 61-62 million years old by evolutionists, are the Waimanu species. Analysis of these Paleocene (early Tertiary) penguins reveal solid (non-pneumatic) bones, not hollow ones.

The theory of evolution is a pseudo-science. Scientists will claim it’s the best explanation to show how life developed on earth, but they’re wrong. The Bible explains how life both originated and developed in the early history of humans. The theory of evolution has put a status quo on to science, where proponents of creationism are seen as uneducated and anti-science, when the opposite is true. You make out that science is impartial, but many times it isn't, as I have already explained. You may have heard of the Iowa professor saying any professor should have the right to fail any student in his class no matter what the grade record indicates if that professor discovers the student is a creationist. How much bias do you really think is in science today when you hear of situations like this?

There is so much confusion in science because of the theory of evolution. It is constantly adjusting and re-adjusting to new fossils found to be presumably millions of years before their evolutionary time. The secular evolutionary worldview is taught as if it were established fact. Creationism is rejected possibly because it’s unfathomable to some people that the truth lies in a book dating back thousands of years. John 8:32 says:

“and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”​

Yahweh is an Elohim of truth (Isaiah 65:16). He hates lies. And Creationism being taught in schools is a good thing. I don’t know how effective it will be. The whole world is engulfed in the theory of evolution today. But it’s good to know that Yahweh’s power to create will be taught in some classrooms around the world. Maybe then we can have less articles like this: From Bambi to Moby-Dick: How a small deer evolved into the whale and more articles that focus on real science.
You didn't answer my questions.