• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ark Encounter in desperation of funds, turns toward the funeral business

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
You do realize that's a satirical website, right?
Yes, but as in all humor there is more than a kernel of truth. The Ark Encounter under performed from its opening and the second year has shown only a steady decline in interest in the park. One news story that constantly irritates the Hamster is that attendance has fallen for every month in the second year of the mosseum.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Yes, but as in all humor there is more than a kernel of truth. The Ark Encounter under performed from its opening and the second year has shown only a steady decline in interest in the park. One news story that constantly irritates the Hamster is that attendance has fallen for every month in the second year of the mosseum.
This might just give Ken a couple ideas. He can be forever known as the Heavenly mortician. I could see it now floating on the ocean, hundreds of dead bodies in their very own Arks! *Grin*

Axe Elf

Prophet
The Ark Encounter under performed from its opening and the second year has shown only a steady decline in interest in the park.

As well it should. There are few, if any, more Quixotic monuments to ignorance on the face of the Earth. Which is why it seems like satirizing something already so ridiculous is such low-hanging fruit that I wondered if perhaps it might have been taken seriously at first. And then I saw this was posted in the Jokes forum, and my fears were assuaged.