• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Arizona Security vs CA and NM

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
I have a theory about why officials from California and New Mexico are so worried about Arizona taking steps against illegal occupants. It seems to me that if I was in a state where I had to worry about getting in trouble I would leave. The closest places to go if you entered Arizona from the South and then wanted to leave would be to go West to California or East to New Mexico. Do you think that maybe these two states are afraid of getting a higher number of illegals than they are used to as a result of this? It's kind of like when your neighbor plows his field and stirs up all kinds of bugs that, in turn, wind up at your place. Dang that is just something you could have done without...

A

angellous_evangellous

Possibly, but I don't think that illegals would want to travel, risking deportation.