• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Arizona court rules to lift injunction on abortion law

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV

Shaul

Premium Member
Part of "the new normal", the plan of the elite called "the Great Reset"

I am not surprised about this law. It is going a bit faster than I expected though
Did you read the article? This isn't a new law. The law has been in placed for over a hundred years. What is new is that the court lifted an injunction that was put in place after the Dobbs decision.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Sad day the law is upheld? It is the law. Arizonans can vote in legislators that would change it if they want to.

Democracy.
Yea. If it is what the people in Arizona want.

Have to support states rights.

amorphous_constellation

There was no theocracy involved whatsoever.

Technically, any action you take in reality is rooted in an ontology that begins with a belief. Humans will eventually understand that, and in that understanding, they will understand that everything has a religious basis. That's why intricately designed, and well designed religions, eventually account for almost everything you do and believe.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
It's ironic how those who oppose abortion tend to be the same people who oppose social programs that assist mothers and their children, as well as sex education that helps prevent unwanted pregnancies. Some even oppose contraceptives altogether.

Shaul

Premium Member
Yeah. I do know better some days. Especially in regards to 52 year old laws.
Yeah, well you might not too. The law is 158 years old, not 52 years old. It dates from 1864. I mean, if you can't get basic facts straight or do simple math, then maybe you should revisit whether you "know better". :D

Shaul

Premium Member
Technically, any action you take in reality is rooted in an ontology that begins with a belief. Humans will eventually understand that, and in that understanding, they will understand that everything has a religious basis. That's why intricately designed, and well designed religions, eventually account for almost everything you do and believe.
Tell it to the atheists. Let me know if they agree.

Shaul

Premium Member
It's ironic how those who oppose abortion tend to be the same people who oppose social programs that assist mothers and their children, as well as sex education that helps prevent unwanted pregnancies. Some even oppose contraceptives altogether.
You should tell this to the Arizona legislators. I'm sure they will give this opinion all the consideration it deserves.