• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Arguments in favor of IAW (Israel Apartheid Week)?

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
Godobeyer -

It's interesting to see how different our news sources are. I'm making the assumption that you are accurately conveying what your news sources tell you, and in many cases it seems different than what I read. Makes me wonder what sources are closest to the truth?

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Godobeyer -

It's interesting to see how different our news sources are. I'm making the assumption that you are accurately conveying what your news sources tell you, and in many cases it seems different than what I read. Makes me wonder what sources are closest to the truth?

accuatly i forget which channel i watch/heard that news , but i find many sites talking about that matter .

and for sure Saudi Arabia and other kings of oil are stock their money in the West , especialy USA and Europe .

I believe that Saudi Arabia and other kings of oil are paid (and still paying) the favor of USA , when USA saved them from Iraq (Sadam) ;in 1991.

so they standing with USA ,as USA stood with them before in Gulf war 1991 and protecting their non-democratic regime .(from Arabic spring) .

I read in article talknig about this matter they said " IF the kings of oil retrieve (at once) their money from USA and Europe , will happen a globale economic criss ."

Some are talking ,that fortune it's estimate about 2 trillion dollars .
some sources said it's about 12 trillion .

As i told before the media is could be remoted (not neutral), so news sometimes are painted by opinions , chose to watch the Media which agree with my opinion (Favorite Media source) .

So when I told many times Israel is racit country because i convince by media sources which show deeper (different than yours) angle,how the zionists (Jews) treat badlly the Arabs citizens of Israel (distinction inside Israel, Jew NOT equal to Arab citizen) and Palestinians "Arabs" out side Israel creat the HELL in the earth , occupation and colonise and seige to Gaza and West Bank and Lebanon ...etc

so I watching the Western sources (CNN,Euronews,BBC,Alhurra,, France24,TV5 monde...etc) and I watching the other opinion Arabic/Persians/Russian sources (Aljazeera,Samatv,SyriaTV, Almanar,the press TV,Russia Today...etc )

I could tell you that i am not very much agree with them ALL, the different is ,there is some reports diffusion in Arabic/Persians sources which represent the show bad treatement of Israeli jew citizens/police against Arabic Israel citizens and occupated Arabs in WB and Gaza .

for my opinion all the bad actions could be justified ,except being racist.

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
Hi Godobeyer,

Can you give us some links to news sources you follow (if they're in english :) )?

It seems that one common practice used by both sides of this issue is to find single examples of bad behavior and expand those to be "what's normal". I have no doubt the Israeli's have done bad things. I also have no doubt that the the various Arab groups have done bad things.

From my perspective, the question seems to be: "What would I think if I could 'zoom out' and look at the big picture situation?".

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Hi Godobeyer,

Can you give us some links to news sources you follow (if they're in english :) )?
You are welcome my friend icehorse :)

I find some sources in English maybe help :

The Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia, Washington, DC, USA

United States oil imports and Saudi Arabia investments « GettingTruth

sorry
the last link seems old , so it's talking about 11/9/2001

Saudi threat to withdraw billions in US investments - Telegraph

It seems that one common practice used by both sides of this issue is to find single examples of bad behavior and expand those to be "what's normal". I have no doubt the Israeli's have done bad things. I also have no doubt that the the various Arab groups have done bad things.
that's right , both sides are wrong .

I have an opinion about this issue , Israel is more blamed , because it's a REGIME , they had responsiblity because they powerful and control on the ground.

From my perspective, the question seems to be: "What would I think if I could 'zoom out' and look at the big picture situation?".
I do agree too .

that's what i talking about .

when you had many sources of media, that's better to check/detect which almost is true , and have a panorama vision for the case .

because the media most of the time diffuse opinions among/between the lines of news.

Last edited: