• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are you weird?

Do you consider yourself weird?

• Yes

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I keep dead people on my walls and try to turn my room into a Shinto shrine. I have the Shinto belief that when you enshrine somebody, their spirits come to dwell with you.

The Shinto Faith keeps millions of people enshrined, especially those who died serving their emperor.

Is that kind of spooky?

On a day i dedicated to praying for Japan and to the Japanese souls/spirits/Kami, I grabbed a flyer about Japan, and a moment later found a circular Mirror on The Ground. Circular mirrors are the most sacred item in Shinto shrines.

I keep the mirror next to pictures of Japanese Emperors who are the head popes of Shintoism.

That's certainly weird.

I've shared a lot of other weird things on RF.

I'm definitely weird and there's no question about that.

Let's talk about you. Do you have any idiosyncrasies or eccentricities that you would like to share?

Do you think you are weird compared to the average person?

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Well, they say I'm not normal, so does that count as being "weird"?

Hey, I think "normal" has to be boring anyway.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
I keep dead people on my walls and try to turn my room into a Shinto shrine. I have the Shinto belief that when you enshrine somebody, their spirits come to dwell with you.

The Shinto Faith keeps millions of people enshrined, especially those who died serving their emperor.

Is that kind of spooky?

On a day i dedicated to praying for Japan and to the Japanese souls/spirits/Kami, I grabbed a flyer about Japan, and a moment later found a circular Mirror on The Ground. Circular mirrors are the most sacred item in Shinto shrines.

I keep the mirror next to pictures of Japanese Emperors who are the head popes of Shintoism.

That's certainly weird.

I've shared a lot of other weird things on RF.

I'm definitely weird and there's no question about that.

Let's talk about you. Do you have any idiosyncrasies or eccentricities that you would like to share?

Do you think you are weird compared to the average person?

Yes, I don't really like public bathrooms.

I dislike sleeping in places where other people are about. Afraid they are going to draw something on my face and take a selfie or some other prank.

I don't like people touching me while I'm eating or even being too physically close.

I always get annoyed when someone else is driving. They either go too fast, too slow, brake too much or not enough, take the wrong route etc... It's like you are stuck there in the passenger's seat completely subjugated to the driver's whims without any control over where you are or where you are going.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
My behavior and attire look normal. On the inside? That's another story and a much weirder one.

Anthem

I'm weird. Some people are frightened of me. I'm robot-like and I apparently look dead serious almost all of the time. I don't naturally answer a smile, I'm almost entirely indifferent to what goes on around me (in physical space) so long as my personal peace is not disturbed and no one makes me angry.