• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
That is really the discussion based on the OP question.

Are you waiting for any Fullfillment?

Please post what you are waiting for.

Personally my mind, prayers and action's are all focused towards the goal of the unity of all humanity. That goal is pursued in the knowledge that one can only wait for the majority humanity to embrace that oneness. Conversations are one way to enable us to consider different frames of references.

On a personally level I see all the issues of Faith have been fulfilled and there is no need to wait for any fulfillment, we only have to live according to the virtues and morals already taught by all Faiths.

This is in the debate section, because it will be a passionate subject for some. I will add some spice to the topic by offing another thought as a question.

"Why wait for a fulfilment, when one can live that dream right now?"

Regards Tony

Gargovic Malkav

Personally my mind, prayers and action's are all focused towards the goal of the unity of all humanity. That goal is pursued in the knowledge that one can only wait for the majority humanity to embrace that oneness. Conversations are one way to enable us to consider different frames of references.

On a personally level I see all the issues of Faith have been fulfilled and there is no need to wait for any fulfillment, we only have to live according to the virtues and morals already taught by all Faiths.

This is in the debate section, because it will be a passionate subject for some. I will add some spice to the topic by offing another thought as a question.

Regards Tony

How would you feel about the minority of humanity who might not want to embrace the oneness you desire?

Lain

Yes.

I await my own death and Particular Judgment, when I individually will be judged by Christ. I await my own Resurrection also.

I also am waiting for and will to the best of my ability participate in the subduing of every nation under Christ's rule, especially through the Church.

I look forward to the General Resurrection, Final Judgment, and the Eternal Life of the world to come.

That's about it concerning religion really. I wait for these things because they are beyond my power to achieve, but inasmuch as I can participate in their realities now I do so.

Reactions: DNB

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I think that if I was waiting I would have nothing to do.

I am not waiting.

Please, define fulfillment for all of us who do not know what it is.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member

Regards Tony
You may notice from my handle that I think of myself as a humanist. That means, in very large part, that I share your desire.

But I think that my vision differs from yours in that I see humanity coming to "oneness" only when all of us value the uniqueness of each of those "ones," and accept that it is our capacity for uniqueness and cooperation that will allow us to overcome the challenges we face, and the worse challenges to come.

Sadly, I think we are a very long way away from that -- as many threads in these very forums affirm.

Also, sadly, I do not think that religion will ever be the way that we get there.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
I keep waiting for someone to load the dishwasher... yet, it never seems to happen....

CG Didymus

Veteran Member

Regards Tony
Yeah, I'd be interested in seeing the fulfillment of the "Lessor Peace" that Baha'is talk about. Could you go over again what needs to happen to fulfill that?

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Why is this a passive question?

Fulfillment tends to be what a person accomplishes.
When it's capitalised like this, you know it's part of Baha'i teaching somehow, so for more info, just google Baha'i + fulfillment, and you'll get the purpose of the thread.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
How would you feel about the minority of humanity who might not want to embrace the oneness you desire?

I would feel sad for them in that choice.

It is not my desire as such, I see it is part of the fullfillment of many past Faiths.

Regards Tony

Last edited:

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Yes.

I await my own death and Particular Judgment, when I individually will be judged by Christ. I await my own Resurrection also.

I also am waiting for and will to the best of my ability participate in the subduing of every nation under Christ's rule, especially through the Church.

I look forward to the General Resurrection, Final Judgment, and the Eternal Life of the world to come.

That's about it concerning religion really. I wait for these things because they are beyond my power to achieve, but inasmuch as I can participate in their realities now I do so.

Yes indeed I also see we all face the first death.

The key from a Christian perspective is what is needed to be born again.

I hope your prayers are answered, but I think you are a bit late in subduing the Nations, I see that started in the mid 1800's and what we currently face is the continuing waves of that process.

Meanwhile we can love all humanity and turn the other cheek.

Regards Tony

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
No. I have no need to wait for what I already am.

OK, I do hope that works out well for you.

I would ask, how does that fit in with a global community, is the current you world embracing? I ask, as I see there is no doubt that is where humanity is heading to.

Regards Tony

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
You may notice from my handle that I think of myself as a humanist. That means, in very large part, that I share your desire.

But I think that my vision differs from yours in that I see humanity coming to "oneness" only when all of us value the uniqueness of each of those "ones," and accept that it is our capacity for uniqueness and cooperation that will allow us to overcome the challenges we face, and the worse challenges to come.

Sadly, I think we are a very long way away from that -- as many threads in these very forums affirm.

Also, sadly, I do not think that religion will ever be the way that we get there.

I see that will be the way it will happen, it will be a unity in our diversity, many will turn away from faith, government's may even attempt to ban faith, but eventually it will be found that will not work and only Faith can unite us.

When we consider that unity in our diversity there will have to be some give and take, no doubt about that.

I do not think we are that far now, as to me there is a vision of the future unfolding that indicates we are approaching a tipping point.

We will change our direction and consider ourselves citizens of one planet, the when is indeed the big question?

Regards Tony