• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are you vaccinated?

Vaccinated?

• Yes

Votes: 37 75.5%
  • No

Votes: 12 24.5%

• Total voters

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm not sure. From what I heard if you get the first dose of Moderna or Pfizer, you need to get the second as the same in the series. Perhaps there are exceptions though.
My 1st 3 shots were Moderna. But at a doc vist,
they had only Pfizer. Doc said the same as I'd
read, that it's not clear if there's an advantage
staying or switching.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I just had my 2nd booster, Moderna this time after 3 Pfizer. I'm almost over the regular side-effects (one somewhat bad day).

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I won't ever get the covid vaccine and honestly what is the point of getting it when can spread covid and get it. I don't trust it.

I don't think anyone should be forced to get vaccinated. It is not right.

The fact that this vaccine has been pushed way too much, show that their is something wrong.
I'm vaccinated, and I respect and support people's right not to.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
That should bring in some bucks.
Someone is making money from vaccinations?
Evil! Don't get them! Better to become diseased.
Oh, but then doctors, nurses, & hospitals make money.
Maybe you should move to N Korea where no one profits, eh.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Price gouging is fun.
I paid nothing for my Covid vaccines.
Should the price be half of that?

I wonder why it is that all the anti-capitalists
on RF continue living in capitalist countries?
Why not move to K Korea or Cuba?
Live the dream of no profit in a worker paradise.

pearl

I've been vaccinated first with the J&J, then 2nd with Moderna and then booster, husband has had 2nd booster. My son who will not get vaccinated has tested positive for Covid, was given medication and did well with no hospitalization. What really angers him, he was exposed by someone in the same office who was vaccinated and came to work sick. It is policy that if not vaccinated one must test every week.

pearl

Avoiding Covid can be done even without being vaccinated. My daughter-in-law pulled off managing her beauty salon, a bridal shower, and a wedding with no Covid cases. Just using appropriate precautions.

Clizby Wampuscat

I was vaccinated twice!

I didn't watch the video about Canada declaring war on truckers. I'm assuming it has something to do with the covid vaccine.

Seriously though, every medication I'm prescribed, there's always a bunch of clinical trials before they give the medication to the people.

There's so much we don't actually know about this vaccine.

But the worst part about it, I've known so many testimonies of people who took the vaccine, and got the virus, and got very sick from it.

I'm not here to argue that the vaccine is not helpful. I'm not here to say that the vaccine isn't going to decrease the likelihood of you transferring the virus to somebody else.

The vaccine itself does not strike me as being that bad. I question how helpful it is. You will hear the opposite story, depending on where you're getting the information from.

But the way it's being pushed is where I'm having an issue. I was at a drug rehab, where they put you in solitary confinement as soon as you have a temperature problem, or show covid symptoms.

If you get the vaccine, they don't put you in solitary confinement for having covid symptoms.

They use that to threaten people , so that people will go get the vaccine.

Then they reward you with gift cards for getting the vaccine.

I've known barbers that won't cut your hair unless you have the card that says you got your vaccine.

It just seems like people are going a bit far. With all of the evils in our world, it's not that bad!

But it still is ridiculous!

Are you from Canada where all of this madness and war is going on? I would kind of like to know if you has an opinion.

A part of me is proud of the truckers though! Rock on!
smiley_headbang.gif
alien abduction 2.gif
I have had the two shots, Pfizer. I think it is a personal decision whether to be vaccinated. No one should be forced or coerced to get any vaccination. What troubles me is the animosity between people that are vaccinated and those that are not. I don't understand the reason for it.

Twilight Hue

I paid nothing for my Covid vaccines.
Should the price be half of that?

I wonder why it is that all the anti-capitalists
on RF continue living in capitalist countries?
Why not move to K Korea or Cuba?
Live the dream of no profit in a worker paradise.
Insane money profits still got grabbed.

Nothing is free.

Twilight Hue

I have had the two shots, Pfizer. I think it is a personal decision whether to be vaccinated. No one should be forced or coerced to get any vaccination. What troubles me is the animosity between people that are vaccinated and those that are not. I don't understand the reason for it.
I have no animosity whatsoever and I'm vaccinated. ;o]

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
I was vaccinated twice!

I didn't watch the video about Canada declaring war on truckers. I'm assuming it has something to do with the covid vaccine.

Seriously though, every medication I'm prescribed, there's always a bunch of clinical trials before they give the medication to the people.

There's so much we don't actually know about this vaccine.

But the worst part about it, I've known so many testimonies of people who took the vaccine, and got the virus, and got very sick from it.

I'm not here to argue that the vaccine is not helpful. I'm not here to say that the vaccine isn't going to decrease the likelihood of you transferring the virus to somebody else.

The vaccine itself does not strike me as being that bad. I question how helpful it is. You will hear the opposite story, depending on where you're getting the information from.

But the way it's being pushed is where I'm having an issue. I was at a drug rehab, where they put you in solitary confinement as soon as you have a temperature problem, or show covid symptoms.

If you get the vaccine, they don't put you in solitary confinement for having covid symptoms.

They use that to threaten people , so that people will go get the vaccine.

Then they reward you with gift cards for getting the vaccine.

I've known barbers that won't cut your hair unless you have the card that says you got your vaccine.

It just seems like people are going a bit far. With all of the evils in our world, it's not that bad!

But it still is ridiculous!

Are you from Canada where all of this madness and war is going on? I would kind of like to know if you has an opinion.

A part of me is proud of the truckers though! Rock on!
smiley_headbang.gif
alien abduction 2.gif
I got vaccinated by contracting Covid before the vaccination existed.

I got a booster shot when Delta hit me

I got another booster with Omicron.

Now I don't have to be concerned about it. :)

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Now I don't have to be concerned about it. :)
I hope that's the case, but we need to remember that our antibodies dissipate over time, and some were found to have 0 left after 9 months.

IOW, get the damn vaccine as it ain't gonna kill ya, plus I don't want to lose ya as whom else am I gonna pick on? :(

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
I hope that's the case, but we need to remember that our antibodies dissipate over time, and some were found to have 0 left after 9 months.

IOW, get the damn vaccine as it ain't gonna kill ya, plus I don't want to lose ya as whom else am I gonna pick on? :(
But... you can't you get it anyways since the vaccination doesn't mean you won't? In other words, if you get vaccinated, you have proof you got vaccinated (bolstered) - and get it anyways..... then?

And when your antibodies dissipater, your body still memorized the antibody so that when it appears again, it is ready to reproduce (correct me if I am wrong)