• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are you vaccinated?

Vaccinated?

• Yes

Votes: 37 75.5%
  • No

Votes: 12 24.5%

• Total voters

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I was vaccinated twice!

I didn't watch the video about Canada declaring war on truckers. I'm assuming it has something to do with the covid vaccine.

Seriously though, every medication I'm prescribed, there's always a bunch of clinical trials before they give the medication to the people.

There's so much we don't actually know about this vaccine.

But the worst part about it, I've known so many testimonies of people who took the vaccine, and got the virus, and got very sick from it.

I'm not here to argue that the vaccine is not helpful. I'm not here to say that the vaccine isn't going to decrease the likelihood of you transferring the virus to somebody else.

The vaccine itself does not strike me as being that bad. I question how helpful it is. You will hear the opposite story, depending on where you're getting the information from.

But the way it's being pushed is where I'm having an issue. I was at a drug rehab, where they put you in solitary confinement as soon as you have a temperature problem, or show covid symptoms.

If you get the vaccine, they don't put you in solitary confinement for having covid symptoms.

They use that to threaten people , so that people will go get the vaccine.

Then they reward you with gift cards for getting the vaccine.

I've known barbers that won't cut your hair unless you have the card that says you got your vaccine.

It just seems like people are going a bit far. With all of the evils in our world, it's not that bad!

But it still is ridiculous!

Are you from Canada where all of this madness and war is going on? I would kind of like to know if you has an opinion.

A part of me is proud of the truckers though! Rock on!
smiley_headbang.gif
alien abduction 2.gif

Attachments

• upload_2022-2-7_18-44-55.gif
    upload_2022-2-7_18-44-55.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 1
  • upload_2022-2-7_18-44-55.gif
    upload_2022-2-7_18-44-55.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 1

Luciferi Baphomet

Lucifer, is my Liberator
I won't ever get the covid vaccine and honestly what is the point of getting it when can spread covid and get it. I don't trust it.

I don't think anyone should be forced to get vaccinated. It is not right.

The fact that this vaccine has been pushed way too much, show that their is something wrong.

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady
I was vaccinated twice!

I didn't watch the video about Canada declaring war on truckers. I'm assuming it has something to do with the covid vaccine.

Seriously though, every medication I'm prescribed, there's always a bunch of clinical trials before they give the medication to the people.

There's so much we don't actually know about this vaccine.

But the worst part about it, I've known so many testimonies of people who took the vaccine, and got the virus, and got very sick from it.

I'm not here to argue that the vaccine is not helpful. I'm not here to say that the vaccine isn't going to decrease the likelihood of you transferring the virus to somebody else.

The vaccine itself does not strike me as being that bad. I question how helpful it is. You will hear the opposite story, depending on where you're getting the information from.

But the way it's being pushed is where I'm having an issue. I was at a drug rehab, where they put you in solitary confinement as soon as you have a temperature problem, or show covid symptoms.

If you get the vaccine, they don't put you in solitary confinement for having covid symptoms.

They use that to threaten people , so that people will go get the vaccine.

Then they reward you with gift cards for getting the vaccine.

I've known barbers that won't cut your hair unless you have the card that says you got your vaccine.

It just seems like people are going a bit far. With all of the evils in our world, it's not that bad!

But it still is ridiculous!

Are you from Canada where all of this madness and war is going on? I would kind of like to know if you has an opinion.

A part of me is proud of the truckers though! Rock on!
smiley_headbang.gif
alien abduction 2.gif

The vaccine reduces the likelihood of being hospitalized and/or dying. I think the risk is worth it. If I were younger, I might not care as much.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
2 moderna.
A phizer booster.
And last week i had my second booster which happened to be moderna.

Although they are no guarantee of not catching covid, the chances after vaccine are that symptoms will be considerably milder and giving hubby and me, a much greater chance of survival if infected.

tas8831

I won't ever get the covid vaccine and honestly what is the point of getting it when can spread covid and get it. I don't trust it.
It is cool how you are proud of the fact that you do not understand how vaccines work. Or the immune system.
Typical for anti-vaxxers.
The fact that this vaccine has been pushed way too much, show that their is something wrong.
Non sequiturs are awesome.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I got my 4th vaccination Friday.
But this time it was Pfizer, not Moderna.
I was a wee bit tired the day after.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Vaccines are one of the wonders of modern medicine.
Anti-vaxers are mostly adolescent narcissists.
Smithsonian & Nat Geo magazines have had some
interesting articles about the history of vaccination.
It goes way back. (Ben Franklin lost a son to smallpox
because he wasn't vaccinated in time...something Ben
regretted bitterly.) Anti-vaxers arose immediately in
response to vaccination.

Watchmen

Premium Member

You’re logic is inspiring.

Watchmen

Premium Member
I'm going to stop using seatbelts & airbags
cuz it's still possible to die.
Yep. And every holiday I’m going to drink and drive because there are so many government road signs that tell me not to during the holidays (like Fourth of July). Since they push it so much the opposite must be what’s actually good for me.

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member

That doesn't make sense.

You can get the vaccine and avoid a hospital and possible death, plus death of your loved ones, or not get the vaccine and entice a hospital stay and possible death. Not catching covid-19 is the least of your worries. It's certainly no reason to distrust vaccines.

If you wear a seat belt you have no excuse to complain about vaccinations.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Yep. And every holiday I’m going to drink and drive because there are so many government road signs that tell me not to during the holidays (like Fourth of July). Since they push it so much the opposite must be what’s actually good for me.
True, you can still die driving sober.
And if you kill someone else, it was just their time to die.

Psalm23

I am only partially vaccinated with the Moderna vaccine. I had unusual symptoms that I believed may have been caused by getting the vaccine. I could not work because of what I was experiencing starting near the end of March. I did not get completely better with this until the beginning of July.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member