• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are You One of Those Unfortunate People Who Tragically Never Makes a Mistake in Reasoning?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Are You One of Those Unfortunate People Who Tragically Never Makes a Mistake in Reasoning?

Shocking scientific studies show you are at elevated risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack due to the constant stress of being superior to almost all other humans! Your infallibility is killing you! Even now, death might be approaching faster than pants come off on prom night!

But Great News! There's hope!

Now you too can commit life-saving fallacies of logic! Errors in reasoning! And even semantic mistakes! This is your exciting opportunity to save your life -- and isn't human perfection worth saving?

• Reduce your blood pressure!
  • Stave off strokes!
  • Avoid heart attacks!
Since 1957, world-renown Sunstone Enterprises has been the leading manufacturer of fallacies, errors, and mistakes in reasoning. Our state-of-the-art products are 100% guaranteed to miserably fail as sound reasoning! Our daily output of illogical thinking even exceeds that of American Presidents! We simply do not have the brains to be beat!

Act Now! Simply dial 1-888-SAVEMYLIFE and ask for our hugely thick catalog of "All The World's Best Blunders". We'll rush it to you FedEx. Overnight shipping available.

Best of all: OUR CATALOG IS FREE! There's no risk to you!

CALL NOW!

(Please have your credit card handy to pay $98.49 USD for shipping and handling. Sunstone Enterprises is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sunstone Scams. Offer unavailable where prohibited by law or commonsense.)

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Hahaha.... You got a funny just for the fricken title! :)

Cute article. Have you thought of writing professionally? (Serious question, btw. You are a very good writer.)

Last edited:

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Hahaha.... You got a funny just for the fricken title! :) Cute article. Have you thought of writing professionally?

Thanks, Paul. Coming from you, that means something. Never have thought much about writing professionally. Except that -- as you might guess -- I have written a few junk mail pieces professionally, if those count as "professional".

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
I am a cyberman. Emotion is a weakness we have removed and now work on pure logic.

However, some of our troops used that logic in a strange way. We discovered that we were vulnerable to gold, but instead of making ourselves invulnerable to this metal, we decided instead to blow up the planet Voga, which contained the most gold in the known universe.

That battalion was logically destroyed.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Finally. Just what I've been looking for.

But is my life filled with only the tiniest and most inconsequential blunders part of the contrast for your wonderful offer? If not then if you act now, I'll send you that info for only a small shipping and handling charge.

But wait. There's more. Act in the next 15 minutes and I'll throw in, free of charge, my terrific blunder-free weight loss program that will have you losing 10 pounds a week while restoring your youth, beauty and physical fitness.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery

Shocking scientific studies show you are at elevated risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack due to the constant stress of being superior to almost all other humans! Your infallibility is killing you! Even now, death might be approaching faster than pants come off on prom night!

Now you too can commit life-saving fallacies of logic! Errors in reasoning! And even semantic mistakes! This is your exciting opportunity to save your life -- and isn't human perfection worth saving?

• Stave off strokes!
  • Avoid heart attacks!
Since 1957, world-renown Sunstone Enterprises has been the leading manufacturer of fallacies, errors, and mistakes in reasoning. Our state-of-the-art products are 100% guaranteed to miserably fail as sound reasoning! Our daily output of illogical thinking even exceeds that of American Presidents! We simply do not have the brains to be beat!

Act Now! Simply dial 1-888-SAVEMYLIFE and ask for our hugely thick catalog of "All The World's Best Blunders". We'll rush it to you FedEx. Overnight shipping available.

CALL NOW!

(Please have your credit card handy to pay $98.49 USD for shipping and handling. Sunstone Enterprises is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sunstone Scams. Offer unavailable where prohibited by law or commonsense.)
Can I still take part if I made a mistake once?

Amen! Amen! Amen!
Sing it!

It Aint Necessarily So

Veteran Member
Premium Member

CALL NOW!

But wait! We'll throw in this oven mitt, a $375 dollar value, with every order - absolutely free. You just pay shipping and handling.

Call 1-800-555-KA-CHING. Operators are standing by.

That number again - 1-800--555-KA-CHING.

But hurry. Supplies are limited.

If you are not completely satisfied, your money will be cheerfully retained, no questions asked.

Sorry, no CODs.

Duke_Leto

Having reached the pinnacle of human perfection, I make three mistakes a year, which is just enough to keep me utterly healthy and at the peak of mental vigor.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Actually, I'm one of those tragic people who unfortunately never makes a reason in mistaking.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Having reached the pinnacle of human perfection, I make three mistakes a year, which is just enough to keep me utterly healthy and at the peak of mental vigor.

I only make sense three times a year. We've got something in common!

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member

• Stave off strokes!
  • Avoid heart attacks!

CALL NOW!

Thanks a lot. As a perfectly reasoning being I now need to factor in deliberate mistakes in reasoning in order to prolong my life. Finding the balance there will be difficult. For example, do I need to determine how much perfect reasoning I perform in a year, than multiply that by the extended time afforded to me by deliberate mistakes, then deduct the value of the mistakes themselves? Or do deliberate mistakes not allow the same alleviation of the pressures of perfection?

*curls up into a small ball on the floor*

Meep.

Meep.