• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are you Hungry ?

SirKnight1788

ChosenKnight
Spiritual Hunger and Biblical Hunger!

Do you think that it is possible for a Christian to be hungry for the spirit of the Lord and the word of God. Recently I have renewed my relationship with God and have discoverd an overwhelming desire to read the word of God and to understand it more. Is it possible for a Christian to be lacking in a Spiritual Nourishment?

I have found that a Christian must be refreshed in the Spirit, but how is this done. The best example I can give is by partaking in the Lord Supper and through prayer.

It saddens me when I think of how in the west the Bible is taken for granted. Many homes will have several plus Bibles and yet they are so used to it they do not have a Hunger for it.

Unlike that is the poorer countries of the world who have a physical hunger they have a spiritual hunger to hear the word of God and to read it.

So are you hungry?