• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are you going to binge watch horror movies this halloween?

vulcanlogician

I binge watch horror movies all year long. My favorite genre. And yeah, I'll be soaking it in during October.

We should actually recommend good horror flicks to one another in this thread. I especially liked Censor (2021).

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
No. I don't really find any sense in the horror/Halloween connection. Many do, and that's fine, but I don't.

Besides that, I generally don't like movies(blasphemy, I know).

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Probably not, but only because the only access to movies I have atm is through Amazon Prime and most of their offerings are pretty awful.

Here's an exception. This is pretty funny:

Tucker and Dale vs Evil (2010) - IMDb

I'll most likely check out a few others anyway though.

Viker

Häxan
It's like Halloween all year round for me with a horrifying apogee on October 31. Like a cherry on top of a gore pie. :p

I plan on camping out and watching scary camping movies this year.

mangalavara

सो ऽहम्
Premium Member
So did I!

Wait, you thought I was the only one who mostly doesn’t like movies? What gave it away?

Oh! You mean that you thought you were the only one? Well, if you thought you were the only one who thought you were the only one, there would not have been anyone else who thought you were the only one. If this makes sense, please press #.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Wait, you thought I was the only one who mostly doesn’t like movies? What gave it away?

Oh! You mean that you thought you were the only one? Well, if you thought you were the only one who thought you were the only one, there would not have been anyone else who thought you were the only one. If this makes sense, please press #.

What makes sense anymore?

We'll have to get together some time and not watch a movie.

How many times do you get to say that!