• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are You Glad the IQ Morality Tests Presented by Yeshua in the Bible is Too Complex for Most?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Stop blaming me for your own lack of understanding, I'm trying to help people understand prophecy before their destruction, and the film summarizes it, the same as many religious texts.

Since you're not interested in study, lets stop dialogue, as you're just trolling, and pushing for the end of humanity, I don't want to talk to people with such low morality.

In my opinion. :innocent:
It's the people with low morality as you called it you would be trying to save as a messiah, is it not? To save those who already have very high moral would not be any problem for an enlightened being who comes from the heavenly realm to save humankind. it is those who struggle that Jesus, Buddha, and other enlightened beings come to save humankind. and take care of them, they did not give up even with those who struggle to realize the truth. But it is the people who struggle who must realize the truth for themself. a messiah or spiritual teacher is only there to give the teaching of the path needed to take to gain the wisdom to save ourselves. is it not?
Strangely enough, you do not have a teaching, but you mixing every spiritual teaching thought in old times.
My guess is that this is the reason people does not believe you are messiah

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
Trying to tear your ideas apart and expose them for the sham that I believe they are.
I've come from Heaven as prophesied to try to rectify the world's religions, and you're trying to cause the opposite.

The method of argumentation is to miss most of the knowledge on the topic, whilst trying to prove your own ego.

If we were not near Hell, it would make no sense; yet thankfully you just prove your status down here with such little morality.

You haven't debunked the things prophesied will soon happen; you've just proven your lack of worthiness as being a sentient being.
Your interpretations are nothing but subjective
Since you do not have the required knowledge to even assess what is being stated, it is pointless trying to communicate...

Go find some other caring person to torture for fun.

wizanda

Premium Member
It's the people with low morality as you called it you would be trying to save as a messiah, is it not?
No, we're down near Hell, the Abrahamic texts are a deliberate Snare to catch out the ungodly demons, who don't study, yet assume to make it up.

I'm assessing if the Snare has worked, and at the same time explaining it for mankind before their imminent destruction.
it is those who struggle that Jesus, Buddha, and other enlightened beings come to save humankind.
Yeshua came to set a Snare (Isaiah 8:11-22) by his testimony; when he called Simon the Stumbling Stone, and told him he would build a Church in Hell (Matthew 16:13-23), people don't discern the contexts that it is a trap.

I'm here to announce the end of the Snare (Isaiah 28), and to say good bye to many who think they're better than the messengers God sends.
Strangely enough, you do not have a teaching, but you mixing every spiritual teaching thought in old times.
If you studied any religious texts, rather than assume meanings; it is written in many that the Final Avatar/Messiah comes to show where people are hypocrites, and then chuck them into the Lake of Fire.

I've got my own doctrine, like poetry, parables, etc; yet I've been asked to do a job by the Source of reality, of explaining the errors in comprehension, before people are sentenced for it.
My guess is that this is the reason people does not believe you are messiah
Each religious group has a specific reason from their made up texts, why they don't accept it, and this can clearly be shown; plus was prophesied this way, that people wouldn't listen at the end (Isaiah 28:11-13).

We're down near Hell, mankind has corrupted their own doctrines, and now follow opposite to the 0neness of Heaven; thus systematically most people can soon be deleted from reality as they're Adharmic.

Buddha didn't save anyone by the way, that is a cult mentality; Buddha taught people to discern awareness, and free themselves of the Maya.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
No, we're down near Hell, the Abrahamic texts are a deliberate Snare to catch out the ungodly demons, who don't study, yet assume to make it up.

I'm assessing if the Snare has worked, and at the same time explaining it for mankind before their imminent destruction.

Yeshua came to set a Snare (Isaiah 8:11-22) by his testimony; when he called Simon the Stumbling Stone, and told him he would build a Church in Hell, people don't discern the contexts that it is a trap.

I'm here to announce the end of the Snare (Isaiah 28), and to say good bye to many who think they're better than the messengers God sends.

If you studied any religious texts, rather than assume meanings; it is written in many that the Final Avatar/Messiah comes to show where people are hypocrites, and then chuck them into the Lake of Fire.

I've got my own doctrine, like poetry, parables, etc; yet I've been asked to do a job by the Source of reality, of explaining the errors in comprehension, before people are sentenced for it.

Each religious group has a specific reason from their made up texts, why they don't accept it, and this can clearly be shown, plus was prophesied this way, that people wouldn't listen at the end (Isaiah 28:11-13).

We're down near Hell, mankind has corrupted their own doctrines, and now follow opposite to the 0neness of Heaven; thus systematically most people can soon be deleted from reality as they're Adharmic.

Buddha didn't save anyone by the way, that is a cult mentality; Buddha taught people to discern awareness, and free themselves of the Maya.

I am 110% sure you are not a messiah. you can continue repeating the same message you do Wizanda, I am not going to stop you. But in the 15 years or so you been seeing you self as messiah, how many have actually said, yes you are messiah?

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
In all reactions in this reality; we get equal and opposite results, not much goes the extra mile in the same direction as the reaction.

Therefore when if told to be good, most people will go opposite in some way; the Bible & Quran are an evil assessment, as they say immoral things to see if people recognize they are immoral.

This way it eliminates all those who are hypocrites down here near Hell, as they don't study contexts; as fools follow blindly, and mockers go opposite without a cause - So it catches out all those who'd not follow properly in the first place.

Sounds like convoluted gobbledygook. Why would god be impractical, inconsistent, and inefficient? Sloppy work that belongs in the :toilet:

dfnj

Since most Christians follow 'j+sēs' - יסס, which is prophesied in Isaiah 51:6-8 to be contrasting the words of Yeshua; we can clearly show Christianity is an elaborate prophesied test, created by the Pharisees John, Paul, and Simon the Stumbling Stone (peter).

Christianity was first created in Antioch (Acts 11:25-26), overwriting the real followers of Yeshua, 'The Followers of the Way' or Ebionites.

Therefore since we can show logically that these texts are a purposeful contradiction: then both Baha'i and Rabbinic Judaism have completely misunderstood the texts; as instead of realize the test as stated in both the Quran and Bible, they go against it.

We have Rabbinic Jews arguing Messianic prophecy hasn't happened yet, as they follow Christianity's understanding of 'jesus', which is all made up on purpose. :confused:

We have Baha'i confirming the false texts of the Pharisees, which are Antichrist's teachings, as Baha'u'llah clearly wasn't what he claimed. :confused:

Though Islam were informed it is a test, most have rejected reading the Bible, and so don't actually understand they're meant to be educating people about it in detail; not arguing it is all false, as they can't be bothered to study it. :oops:

The 2nd incarnation of the Saoshyant in Zoroastrianism was expected by the Wiseman, which is why they came to meet Yeshua with the customary gold, frankincense, and myrrh; this again explains it is a test on mankind, with a conclusion at the end.

Dharmic religions relate the Divine coming down here in form is contextual, and there is clear Dharmic ideas that there is a time of testing, with the removal of the Ravenous Demons at the end of the age.

Ultimately I should be happy that this test is so precise across the world's religious texts, and that it catches out all the hypocrites; yet isn't the point of religion to bring everyone to understanding, not just to destroy people for being stupid? :oops:

Which is where I'm not glad this is happening, as most of you think you're saved for going against the test, and therefore it is like living near Hell, as it is a morality IQ test people have failed; which shows us the world is an evil place, with people who don't think logically... :(

Yet if the test exists, the texts show evidence, why can't we educate people to understand this basic legal examination paper; surely if something can be shown morally, and objectively, people can be educated about it? o_O

If people understood the morality IQ test of the Bible properly, wouldn't the world become a less hypocritical place, more capable of recognizing their own moral errors? :star:

I don't know about any morality test. I think this is probably a better explanation:

The evidence they present is quite compelling! Now before you dismiss the following theory out of hand consider the Jewish people. The Jewish people are the most argumentative and most difficult people on the planet to govern. What are the chances the most argumentative and most difficult people to govern on the planet are suddenly going to turn the other cheek, submit to their masters, and give to Caesar what is Caesar's. I say there's zero chance. The sudden invention of Christianity as a replacement for Judaism is just too impossible to believe!

wizanda

Premium Member
I am 110% sure you are not a messiah.
Thankfully there is no such thing past 100%, and therefore that is fictional.

As there is tons of evidence, it doesn't matter what you think, when the Holy Quantum Fire comes from above at Armageddon, then the proof is from God; as it has relayed through the prophets, and told me at 15 years old, before I read the religious texts to help others understand them.
But in the 15 years or so you been seeing you self as messiah, how many have actually said, yes you are messiah?
It is only in the last 2 years I've then been able to prove categorically that I'm the Messiah, from additional knowledge of the Hebrew, and evidence about Sandalphon came to light.

Most of the last 15 years I've spent explaining the contradictions in the religious understanding globally; try looking back through the history on my site or on here.

You're really not getting what is happening, the Bible is a Snare to remove the Godly from this plain of existence, and leave the demons down here for destruction...

As an avatar who has come into the matrix before we reinstall it; why would I want people to accept me as Messiah before we destroy most of them?

Only those who accept it, will already know this is all very real; the idea you mock it was already prophesied (Isaiah 28:22).

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Thankfully there is no such thing past 100%, and therefore that is fictional.

As there is tons of evidence, it doesn't matter what you think, when the Holy Quantum Fire comes from above at Armageddon, then the proof is from God; as it has relayed through the prophets, and told me at 15 years old, before I read the religious texts to help others understand them.

It is only in the last 2 years I've then been able to prove categorically that I'm the Messiah, from additional knowledge of the Hebrew, and evidence about Sandalphon came to light.

Most of the last 15 years I've spent explaining the contradictions in the religious understanding globally; try looking back through the history on my site or on here.

You're really not getting what is happening, the Bible is a Snare to remove the Godly from this plain of existence, and leave the demons down here for destruction...

As an avatar who has come into the matrix before we reinstall it; why would I want people to accept me as Messiah before we destroy most of them?

Only those who accept it, will already know this is all very real; the idea you mock it was already prophesied (Isaiah 28:22).

I do not mock the Christian or Jewish teachings at all, All i say is that i am sure you are not Messiah. And when I said 110% sure it only means i have no doubt in my understanding of you not being Messiah. Why would a messiah argue the way you do to make people so sure that you are the one? Does not that show that your ego is huge still? because if people do not believe you, you seem to get upset. and in my understanding, Messiah would not think like that.

wizanda

Premium Member
The sudden invention of Christianity as a replacement for Judaism is just too impossible to believe!
Joseph Atwell's Caesar's Messiah defiles timelines: Constantine didn't adopt Christianity until the end of his life, and then Rome accepted Christianity after.

Christianity (John, Paul, and Simon) was deliberately made up by the Pharisees to rewrite the Tanakh's prophecy, as the Jews have been divorced (Zechariah 11), so they rewrote the Gospel to suit an agenda.

Only someone who doesn't study the text properly, as they're looking to debunk it, would miss this; which shows the world is full of very argumentative people, who don't think rationally i.e. we're down near Hell before Judgement Day.

wizanda

Premium Member
because if people do not believe you, you seem to get upset.
I'm not upset; read the text, it is really annoying to talk to someone who makes up what they think it means, and has no clue, whilst pretending to be smart.
Why would a messiah argue the way you do to make people so sure that you are the one?
Because me personally wants to see if by pleading with mankind for their own survival, anyone might actually prove their angelic nature...

Yet as saying the Snare was established to remove the Godly; so I don't expect any down near Hell before Judgement Day to accept it.

If I'd wanted to prove me as Messiah before the end of humanity, I'd have done so on a bigger scale, instead of only Religious Forums, Paltalk, and our site; I've wanted to understand why people down here are evil, and don't accept the texts.
And when I said 110% sure it only means i have no doubt in my understanding of you not being Messiah.
You don't understand what the Messiah is, as you've not studied it, and from your dialogue, I'd not find reason to see you as ever being a disciple of Buddha either.
I do not mock the Christian or Jewish teachings at all, All i say is that i am sure you are not Messiah.
Isaiah 28 is about the return of Christ before Judgement Day, and you're mocking the whole concept as fictional, as you know more than the text.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I'm not upset; read the text, it is really annoying to talk to someone who makes up what they think it means, and has no clue, whilst pretending to be smart.

Because me personally wants to see if by pleading with mankind for their own survival, anyone might actually prove their angelic nature...

Yet as saying the Snare was established to remove the Godly; so I don't expect any down near Hell before Judgement Day to accept it.

If I'd wanted to prove me as Messiah before the end of humanity, I'd have done so on a bigger scale, instead of only Religious Forums, Paltalk, and our site; I've wanted to understand why people down here are evil, and don't accept the texts.

You don't understand what the Messiah is, as you've not studied it, and from your dialogue, I'd not find reason to see you as ever being a disciple of Buddha either.

Isaiah 28 is about the return of Christ before Judgement Day, and you're mocking the whole concept as fictional, as you know more than the text.

I am no longer a follower of Sakyamuni, I think you already know that. Since my converting to Falun Gong the teacher is Li Hongzhi.
I have nothing against the teachers of any religion, I just don't follow other then Falun Gong, and i don't mock them at all. All i saying in this thread is that i do not believe you as Messiah.

wizanda

Premium Member
I am no longer a follower of Sakyamuni, I think you already know that. Since my converting to Falun Gong the teacher is Li Hongzhi.
Considering Falun Gong in a true understanding requires advanced Buddhist, and Taoist knowledge to be truly understood in its depths; it would be impossible not to follow Buddha, and to practise Falun Gong.

This cult mentality of following a leader, and not the wisdom is illogical.

In my opinion.
:innocent:

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
The Source of reality is 100% maths; how do you see the concepts illogical?

What do the silly superstitions and social norms of ancient, primitive savages have to do with the "source of reality"? People need to learn the differentiate between the concept of god and the random, wacky things people attribute to it.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Considering Falun Gong in a true understanding requires advanced Buddhist, and Taoist knowledge to be truly understood in its depths; it would be impossible not to follow Buddha, and to practise Falun Gong.

This cult mentality of following a leader, and not the wisdom is illogical.

In my opinion.
:innocent:
The only teacher in Falun Gong is Li Hongzhi, that is how he says it is and that is what I will follow. So i do not read other religious texts anymore. Only his teachings.

It Aint Necessarily So

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I've come from Heaven

I have no reason to believe that such a place exists or that you come from it. I simply don't believe you. Neither does anybody else participating in this thread.

trying to prove your own ego

I don't think that a person calling himself the messiah has much room to criticize the ego in others.

If we were not near Hell, it would make no sense

You make no sense wherever we are. I also have no reason to believe that a place like hell exists, or that you could know about it if it did. You haven't established any of your assumptions, and it appears that nobody but you shares them.

you just prove your status down here with such little morality

Proof is what convinces. Nobody has exhibited immoral behavior on this thread. Yours is bizarre, but I wouldn't call it immoral.

You haven't debunked the things prophesied will soon happen

We don't need to. They are unsupported claims.

The only prophecies of any value have come from science. Einstein prophesized that massive objects could bend light, and lo and behold, the bending came to pass. The Big Bang theory prophesized the chemical makeup of pristine nebulae and the presence of the cosmic microwave background, and yea verily, they were found. Quantum theory prophesized the existence of the Higgs particle, and lo and behold, as it was written, so was it found.

Biblical prophecy can't hold a candle to these specific and unlikely predictions.

you've just proven your lack of worthiness as being a sentient being.

Really? What's your value on this planet, Cassandra?

Go find some other caring person to torture for fun

You consider being disagreed with torture? What about when they crucified you?

read the text, it is really annoying to talk to someone who makes up what they think it means, and has no clue, whilst pretending to be smart.

No kidding.

This cult mentality of following a leader

You seem frustrated that nobody wants to follow you.

Listen. Nobody believes you, nor should they. Get used to it. Wherever you take this tent show, people will reject you, and you will see that as evidence that you are correct, exactly backwards. And then you will get angry at them, call them unworthy of sentience, call them annoying, and telling them that they are pretending to be smart. Yet that is how you are viewed.

Religion has made your life worse. You couldn't possibly be happy given the beliefs you've expressed here.

wizanda

Premium Member
I don't think that a person calling himself the messiah has much room to criticize the ego in others.
Being born as a specific role, and told it as a child before reading texts, is not ego, it is a job.
it appears that nobody but you shares them.
Half the world's religious texts agree.
I have no reason to believe that such a place exists
That is because you assume you know more than the millions throughout history that have described such a place.
Nobody has exhibited immoral behavior on this thread.
We're down near Hell, the idea some people are accusative (satanic) slanderers (devils), who try more to debunk a person, than understand the theory proves people are illogical, and the lack of logic often leads them to being rude by their lack of moral etiquette.

Considering every thread is about saving humanity, proves people going against it are too stupid, to even realize they're immoral in the process. :oops:
The only prophecies of any value have come from science.
Please explain any alternative real prophecy from religious texts in detail, to prove you actually know what you're talking about to compare?
Really? What's your value on this planet, Cassandra?
Value doesn't declare sentients, ability to recognize the environment we're within, and to acknowledge others in the process; if we're so dumb we don't even realize we're trying to maliciously hurt someone, this proves someone isn't even capable of being a social animal.
You consider being disagreed with torture? What about when they crucified you?
Being challenged doesn't bother me, spent 15 years debating online with much worse; what bothers me, is when someone is so ignorant, they're incapable of an analytical debate, and it is merely trying to troll, by crapping on what someone says.
You seem frustrated that nobody wants to follow you.
You couldn't possibly be happy given the beliefs you've expressed here.
Of course I'm not happy presently, since 24 years old I've realized what I was told about the Bible by the Source of reality is real, and soon almost everyone will be deleted from reality, where only the enlightened saints will remain after.

I'd like to educate people about how the prophecy in religion is very real, yet it would take people actually being serious about religion, and currently from interaction online, there isn't much hope for humanity.

Most people have acted like dumb animals, fighting to prove they know more, when they've never studied the subject - Which is bad, when the fate of humanity depends on their interaction.

Last edited:

wizanda

Premium Member
What do the silly superstitions and social norms of ancient, primitive savages have to do with the "source of reality"?
Everything comes from the Source of reality.

Therefore the religious texts come from the Source, and when I was a child it explained what I'd find in advanced; so in that aspect some of these things are an IQ morality test, and you're calling it silly, without real knowledge on if it adds up.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Everything comes from the Source of reality.

Therefore the religious texts come from the Source, and when I was a child it explained what I'd find in advanced; so in that aspect some of these things are an IQ morality test, and you're calling it silly, without real knowledge on if it adds up.

My post history serves a superior holy text.