• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are you anti or pro on????

osgart

Nothing my eye, Something for sure
I'm pro everything in degrees. I'm for gun control. I agree that it's a spectrum more than an absolute yes/no on some of these issues.

I don't think forming militias will solve any issues people have for the nation.

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
I don't think forming militias will solve any issues people have for the nation
On Facebook I came across a guy who claimed to be in a militia. I blocked them cuz they were clearly a domestic terrorist but not without talking for a bit... They believed the government was bad and they were going to "take action"(his words) once the government hit red on being tyrannical. Keep in mind this person lives in the USA. Before blocking them I ask how close was the government in red before they take action. And they said to rate the government 1-100 we are 60. He also kept talking about the blood of tyrants and such. The group he was in called themselves after the political party that no longer exists from the 1800s the Know Nothings. Or so he said.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
Anti-abortion
Pro-abortion
Neither,
I leave it up to them, their life,their choice

Anti-homosexual
Pro-homosexual
Neither,

Anti-LGBT+
Pro-LGTB+
Neither,

Anti-transgender
Pro-transgender
Neither,

Anti-gun
Pro-gun
Neither,
I rather have them use it Dharmic

Which ever you are, what makes your view right and a person of the opposite view wrong, or even an idiot
Hence I also answered neither

Calling someone an idiot because of difference in view is not showing much wisdom

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
I am pro live and let live.
In the case of guns I am pro strict gun control as per the UK.
This includes the investigation and or prosecution of police who may use them.

People will and do disagree with each other, this includes idiots.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
Just a few topics I see here... Are you...

Anti-abortion
Pro-abortion

Anti-homosexual
Pro-homosexual

Anti-LGBT+
Pro-LGTB+

Anti-transgender
Pro-transgender

Anti-gun
Pro-gun

Which ever you are, what makes your view right and a person of the opposite view wrong, or even an idiot(seen that a few times)

I am not anti or pro any of your list involving human behaviour, that is entirely up to them. Although i do lean more towards the pro side than anti.

Abortion, i would never have one my self but other women... up to them

I have LGTB friends, I don't think of them as anything but friends.

Guns are a different matter. They are designed to kill and in the wrong hands do kill and need to be strictly controlled to prevent them getting into those wrong hands

osgart

Nothing my eye, Something for sure
On Facebook I came across a guy who claimed to be in a militia. I blocked them cuz they were clearly a domestic terrorist but not without talking for a bit... They believed the government was bad and they were going to "take action"(his words) once the government hit red on being tyrannical. Keep in mind this person lives in the USA. Before blocking them I ask how close was the government in red before they take action. And they said to rate the government 1-100 we are 60. He also kept talking about the blood of tyrants and such. The group he was in called themselves after the political party that no longer exists from the 1800s the Know Nothings. Or so he said.

That's a good example of the kind of mentality I think goes on when crazies buy guns.