• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are You A Narcissist?

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
I got a one.

I am the world's most modest person! I am the King of modesty! No one the history of the universe has been even close to being as modest as I am!

I am so great, I am so great....

Last edited:

Laika

Premium Member
9 out of 40. Although if I lived up to my idealised self-image, it would be quite a bit higher. :D

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
It's not bragging if it's true!

(3 out of 40)

Yes it is.... what are you, some kind of Narcissist
Bragging is defined as excessively proud and boastful talk about one's achievements or possessions...no part of the definition has anything to do with truth or falsehood

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
6/40.
Higher than 19.1% of the sample.
Higher than the minimum on authority (slightly above), self-sufficiency (well above), and superiority (between the other two.

There were a number of the questions I could have flipped a coin on (in essence, I did), and a couple that I read a couple of different ways, so had to choose an answer that might not be what the question intended...

4consideration

Premium Member
Yes it is.... what are you, some kind of Narcissist
Bragging is defined as excessively proud and boastful talk about one's achievements or possessions...no part of the definition has anything to do with truth or falsehood
I don't blame you for wanting to talk about me. I'm an interesting subject. Really, really cool. With numbers way low on the Narcissist scale.

Shows how really awesome I am, doesn't it?

There's probably no one in the universe that is less of a Narcissist than I am.

Eliab ben Benjamin

Premium Member
These are your results on the Narcissistic Personality Inventory.

Your score is 1, out of 40. Higher scores indicate greater levels of narcissism.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I don't blame you for wanting to talk about me. I'm an interesting subject. Really, really cool. With numbers way low on the Narcissist scale.

Shows how really awesome I am, doesn't it?

There's probably no one in the universe that is less of a Narcissist than I am.

Spoken like a true Narcissist...well....actually it isn't...but I wish to be unreasonable, accusatory and argumentative so......NARCISSIST!!!!