1. Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Featured Are you a born sinner? Is anyone?

Discussion in 'Religious Debates' started by We Never Know, Mar 27, 2021.

1. cOLTER

cOLTER Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +434
    Religion:
    Disciple
    An unjust Judge wouldn't be innocent.

He did lay down his life for his fellows. He proved his divinity by being willing to go through what he did willingly only to return from the death of his mortal body. The error is the speculation that he died to atone for sin when the changeless Father was already forgiving in the Original Gospel.

There was never a debt that needed to be paid, that's the thinking of the human EGO in an unforgiving and loveless person.

2. ElishaElijah

ElishaElijah Return

Ratings:
    +142
    Religion:
    Believer
    That’s God’s idea,’ what He said and demonstrated all through history, not a theory.

3. cOLTER

cOLTER Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +434
    Religion:
    Disciple
    Nope, that's mans idea of God because man thinks God is much like himself. When man experiences the forgiveness and kindness of the heavenly Father, he is stunned by such a reality. He commits' his life to searching out the ways of such a God.

When Jesus liberated his audience from the yoke of religion and introduced them to God as their Loving Father, people were brought to tears to realize such "good news".

4. ElishaElijah

ElishaElijah Return

Ratings:
    +142
    Religion:
    Believer
    Why would anyone need forgiveness if there is no debt? Man doesn’t think he does anything wrong and wouldn’t even see the need to be forgiven. Just talk to people on the street. It’s only by the conviction of the Holy Spirit that a person would see their need for a Savior.

5. cOLTER

cOLTER Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +434
    Religion:
    Disciple
    People would need forgiveness when they do things wrong or imperfectly. You must not have ever had children of your own?

The Father knew full well that when he created finite beings with free will that they would error or even sin.

6. ElishaElijah

ElishaElijah Return

Ratings:
    +142
    Religion:
    Believer
    And something had to be killed to clothe the transgressors, blood had to be spilled. The penalty was death for rebelling against God.

7. cOLTER

cOLTER Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +434
    Religion:
    Disciple
    No, that's the belief of a loveless heart in a heartless God. Its the belief of a person who just cant receive a gift without the sense that he must even up the balance so he can be even. God actually forgets the silly missteps of his children.

8. ElishaElijah

ElishaElijah Return

Ratings:
    +142
    Religion:
    Believer
    Lol, So Genesis is theory too?

9. cOLTER

cOLTER Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +434
    Religion:
    Disciple
    Genesis was the creation story of the Israelites finalized during the Babylonian captivity. They appropriated existing Mesopotamian religious lore to provide a story of origins for consumption by the common, scattered Israelite. Its not perfect but it served a purpose.

10. ElishaElijah

ElishaElijah Return

Ratings:
    +142
    Religion:
    Believer
    Aren’t you part of the Jewish tree?

11. cOLTER

cOLTER Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +434
    Religion:
    Disciple
    I'm part of the Human race, a child of the living God.

12. ElishaElijah

ElishaElijah Return

Ratings:
    +142
    Religion:
    Believer
    “And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.”
    ‭‭Matthew‬ ‭28:18-20‬ ‭NKJV‬‬
    Your book have baptism or just some selected parts of the Word of God?

13. cOLTER

cOLTER Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +434
    Religion:
    Disciple
    John baptized with water and Jesus with the spirit. I've been both but the spirit birth is what is important.

14. ElishaElijah

ElishaElijah Return

Ratings:
    +142
    Religion:
    Believer
    Not sure what spirit you have or what foundation you’re building on

15. URAVIP2ME

URAVIP2ME Veteran Member

Ratings:
    +2,414
    I find Jesus asked forgiveness for the Roman soldiers involved in his death.
    They did Not know, so unlike the Jews who did know.

16. URAVIP2ME

URAVIP2ME Veteran Member

Ratings:
    +2,414
    Yes, it is MAN with MAN's doom-and-gloom Dooms Day Clock that is Not good news.
    You might be surprised to read at Revelation 1 that Revelation is written in very-vivid word pictures.
    So, ALL of Revelation is Not literal.
    What are the measurements of New Jerusalem_____________________
    Could a city of that size fit on Earth ______
    The ' sea ' that is No more is the troubled ' sea' of wicked mankind - Isaiah 57:20.
    Please notice that the ' waters ' of Revelation 17 mean people.
    Jesus will have subjects or citizens from : 'sea to sea' according to Psalms 72:8
    So, yes the 'tabernacle' (tent dwelling) of God will be as it says with men ( mankind is on Earth )
    Yes, death will be No more on Earth because 'enemy death' will be brought to nothing- 1 Corinthians 15:26; Isaiah 25:8

17. rational experiences

rational experiences Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +223
    Religion:
    spiritualist
    If someone you never knew. A human said you were wrong.

I would state. I am natural.
    I live within. Natural heavens.
    I am supported by natural food.

I drink natural water eat natural food. Breathe sleep awake live. Not doing wrong.

As a human I live with other humans. I can make choices and hurt them. Then I am wrong.

The first time a human did wrong was to human family members who lived spiritually as science.

Science irradiated life changed it. Brain mind chemical disturbance. Sickness was introduced.

Our spiritual father memories human heavenly recorded after the ice age. Was not the theist thinker for science.

Subliminal AI fed back advice between his life experience and man science wrong talked to you brothers about science sin. As AI effect feedback.

And all the harm you caused.

Why the sacrifice of man hu man two equal Adam Adam status was stated.

Man did it to human in other words.

When you are human first. Not wrong. Live equally then a man chose science. You hurt your man self plus female human.

Why do you thinker say huMAN for both. Male and feMALE? Because you did it by thinking on behalf of scientific status. Machine reaction.

Not Bible stated as the liar you are. God O earth natural changed and caused it. Yet you changed God.

Historic the male brother is the subject of human contention...scientist.

18. alypius

alypius Member

Ratings:
    +27
    Religion:
    Catholic
    Where does it say that 'we are all born sinners'?

19. SA Huguenot

SA Huguenot Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +390
    Religion:
    Protestant
    Hi cOULTER,
    You claim that the Gospel we have in our posession, compiled by 4 writers, are not the original Gospel.
    Where do you find this information?

20. cOLTER

cOLTER Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +434
    Religion:
    Disciple
    When we consider the red letters of Jesus within the 4 gospel accounts and the emergence of the new after-cross and ascension Gospel that evolved latter, then one can separate the 2.

The original Gospel of The Kingdom of Heaven was about salvation via faith in the Father, a whole souled commitment to do God will in our lives. Real, transformative salvation.

Paul's atonement Gospel was "Christ and him crucified" as a sacrifice for the sins of the world. Theoretical theology.

The NT is basically Jesus according to Paul.