• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are white folks a violent race in our time?

jeager106

Learning more about Jehovah.
Premium Member
Consider these examples:
  • Asian: Genghis Khan
  • European: Hitler
  • African: Rwanda
  • Americans: They're just Europeans with an updated address. Most of the original Americans are dead. And if you insist on talking about the Americans quaAmericans, then let's not forget Hiroshima and Nagasaki

Whether you like it or not, violence is pretty universally ingrained in the human race. (Now ask which religion, and it starts to get more interesting...)
https://www.quora.com/Which-human-race-is-the-most-violent-one-in-the-world

Islam is the Most Violent Religion in the World, But Let’s Keep Calling it ‘Peaceful’ Anyway

Islam is the Most Violent Religion in the World, But Let’s Keep Calling it ‘Peaceful’ Anyway

Jihad Report
Dec 24, 2016 -
Dec 30, 2016

Attacks 42

Killed 191
Injured 234
Suicide Blasts 7
Countries 18

Just one week world wide.

So are white folks the most violence "race" in our time? Recall the Japanese
sucked the U.S. into WWII.

Note the caveat "in our time". I'll define that a bit more by saying since 1900 or so.
No sense going way back to the Muslim attempt to defeat and conquer/convert all of Europe.

Islamics Launched their Crusades in 630 A.D.
Western Crusades started in 1095 A.D. to Stop Muslim Invasion

The Crusades were started by the Muslims in the year 630 A.D. when Muhammad invaded and conquered Mecca. Later on, Muslims invaded Syria, Iraq, Jerusalem, Iran, Egypt, Africa, Spain, Italy, France, etc. The Western Crusades started around 1095 to try to stop the Islamic aggressive invasions. Islamic Crusades continued even after the Western Crusades.

One wonders why the Europeans are always painted as the aggressor of the Crusades when
clearly Islam began their version of the Crusades well before Europeans responded to Muslim
conquests.

Tribal wars have been on going in Africa since African tribes existed. Still tribal warfare
exists between African tribes.
White man had nothing to do with Africans attempts at genocide of other African tribes.
Later white man tried to subjugate native African tribes.
Local African tribes raided African villages and sold captives to the white slave traders.
Seems mankind is infected with a peculiar evil.

Humans are violent.

At various times some are better at violence than others and take advantage of it, although they still get their nose bloodied every now and again

Sooner or later, different people become better at violence and take advantage of it.

Rinse, repeat.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
It's fun to watch people try to argue that whites are inherently more violent than other races for the same reason it's fun to watch comedians. The only difference is, in the former case, the humor is not intentional.

Neo Deist

Th.D. & D.Div. h.c.
Define "violent race."

Do white people enjoy watching violence? Absolutely! Football (not soccer), hockey fights, NASCAR crashes, boxing, wrestling, MMA, Youtube videos of people getting screwed up, 3rd party websites of ISIS killings, military strikes on a target, etc. It satisfies our modern day blood lust, much like the Roman gladiator arenas did back in the day.

Do we go around killing other people at the same rate as other races? This is a loaded question, and requires a specific race to be compared to.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
White people are slightly different from other people. I have been noticing this.

EmperorSwordMan

A Fantasy turned Real
Saying any race if a violent race, and saying everyone of that race is violent just because of being within that certain race is just purely racist and insulting. There's a major difference in saying Whites are violent and Muslims are violent. Why? Because saying everyone of a the white race is violent and racist is very racist on it's own, you can't associate someone's race with the way they think. However Islam is a religion, which a majority of the followers live in countries where persecution is very common, like women not being allowed to drive and gays getting thrown off buildings, all for religious purposes. I'm not saying all Muslims are bad, I met a lot of good ones and many were my friends, but you can't use whites being violent to justify the Muslim argument, because Islam isn't a race but a choice, and being born of a European background isn't a choice nor religion.

Seriously, stop comparing religion to race, the two are two completely different things. It'd make more sense to compare Islamic violence to christian violence. Also the crusades were not done for the "glorious white race", but for the christian faith.

meghanwaterlillies

Consider these examples:
  • Asian: Genghis Khan
  • European: Hitler
  • African: Rwanda
  • Americans: They're just Europeans with an updated address. Most of the original Americans are dead. And if you insist on talking about the Americans quaAmericans, then let's not forget Hiroshima and Nagasaki

Whether you like it or not, violence is pretty universally ingrained in the human race. (Now ask which religion, and it starts to get more interesting...)
https://www.quora.com/Which-human-race-is-the-most-violent-one-in-the-world

Jihad Report

Dec 24, 2016 -
Dec 30, 2016
Attacks 42
Killed 191
Injured 234
Suicide Blasts 7
Countries 18

Just one week world wide.

So are white folks the most violence "race" in our time? Recall the Japanese
sucked the U.S. into WWII.

Note the caveat "in our time". I'll define that a bit more by saying since 1900 or so.
No sense going way back to the Muslim attempt to defeat and conquer/convert all of Europe.

Islamics Launched their Crusades in 630 A.D.
Western Crusades started in 1095 A.D. to Stop Muslim Invasion
The Crusades were started by the Muslims in the year 630 A.D. when Muhammad invaded and conquered Mecca. Later on, Muslims invaded Syria, Iraq, Jerusalem, Iran, Egypt, Africa, Spain, Italy, France, etc. The Western Crusades started around 1095 to try to stop the Islamic aggressive invasions. Islamic Crusades continued even after the Western Crusades.

One wonders why the Europeans are always painted as the aggressor of the Crusades when
clearly Islam began their version of the Crusades well before Europeans responded to Muslim
conquests.

Tribal wars have been on going in Africa since African tribes existed. Still tribal warfare
exists between African tribes.
White man had nothing to do with Africans attempts at genocide of other African tribes.
Later white man tried to subjugate native African tribes.
Local African tribes raided African villages and sold captives to the white slave traders.
Seems mankind is infected with a peculiar evil.
Why are you calling us Europeans with an "updated" address. All well I'm not really annoyed anymore; They are Americans here you know and others, by now I think it's pretty much that.
Say it, A M E R I C A N S.
The problem is coloring a war.. You have independence first there is no reason to go back into the civil stuff.
I'll give you an example:
Jumping off a ship with slaves then saying what's wrong guys are you racists? WTF!
Or a truck load of now "prostitutes" or many many "wives' and a pimp looks at you and says what's wrong dudes are you sexist or jealous? Another big WTF!
It's like day the guy finds the girl who he really loved is cheating and her boyfriend goes; what are you jealous?
Or total crisis and then refugees and the one that starts it goes Jesus for immigration? WTF
Or no more Jesus for land or no more immigration for land. Or no more Jesus for immigration.
Are you selfish? WTF
Oh everyone come save the damsel/or another country; years later how dare you enter our lands? WTF!!!
Like wise with political correctness you cant explain yourself. And then what's worse that you'd even show compassion like truly what Christ would do but no, you can't disagree with it! because that's political talk, how dare you.
Some people are just messed up wise guys that get others in crap.
Yeah right!

Last edited:

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
There is no such thing as "race", especially not a "white race", "black race", "yellow race", etc. This thread also sounds like an attempt to excuse European atrocities and imperialism/colonialism.

meghanwaterlillies

There is no such thing as "race", especially not a "white race", "black race", "yellow race", etc. This thread also sounds like an attempt to excuse European atrocities and imperialism/colonialism.
It doesn't excuse it, we bring up matters that mattered only to show what kind of dispute it was,thats important. Can you just be reincarnated like in the past so you can go stop the Europeans? Or maybe what happened in the middle east area or many places really. Could they ever redeem? Would it make you feel better that who you are now isn't the past?
What's the price ? 30 pieces of silver.
We heard before.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
It doesn't excuse it, we bring up matters that mattered only to show what kind of dispute it was,thats important. Can you just be reincarnated like in the past so you can go stop the Europeans? Or maybe what happened in the middle east area or many places really. Could they ever redeem? Would it make you feel better that who you are now isn't the past?
I'm not sure what you're talking about.

meghanwaterlillies

It sounds like a rant about "white guilt" or whatever.
Oh boo hoo.
I told the truth; and now it's white guilt. WTF!
By the way I used ACTIONS..
For matters of dispute I wasn't disputing the "color."
Making slaves is an action
Pimping Action
I'm sure it happens to many cultures around the world so I must be politically correct and say "there was no common sense in my statements." That actually does happen around the world but whatever.
Whatever.
I wont badger the witness. I'm one too. Yes a badger is a black and white animal that needs to chill or whatever. Also it messes with peoples heads It's also supposed to make you say what you are supposed to say in court.

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
White people are clearly more evil than the other, browner, more noble races. I expect that this extends to violence as well.