• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are we wasting our lives?

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
One my see them as man, but they are the appointed 'Self of God' amongst us. They are born of a different Spirit, the Holy Spirit.

But that is an entire Truth one must pursue for themselves, only if they choose to.

If you wish to pursue, there is 5 levels of Spirit that maintains this creation.

Regards Tony

And that is your evidence, right? Five levels of spirits..whatever that means.
Very convincing.:)

Ciao

- viole

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
What do you know about the subject?

How do trees communicate?

Regards Tony

What? Cannot say. Last time I spoke with a tree i was severely drunk. Obviously.
Wait. That is what you mean with spirits, right?

Ciao

- viole

Last edited:

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
What? Cannot say. Last time I spoke with a tree i was severely drunk. Obviously.
Wait. That is what you mean with spirits, right?

Ciao

- viole

We all have lots to learn, thus we can consider the following if we so choose to;

Abdul'Baha gave a talk on the 5 levels of Spirit, you can look it up if you wish.

Then there is this link - Exploring How and Why Trees ‘Talk’ to Each Other

Given that in the talk given by Abdul'baha that we know there is 5 levels of spirit and that the vegetable spirit is the starting point, we can then consider that this enables the communication to happen in the vegetable kingdom.

The human spirit also enables mind to function in man.

Regards Tony

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
We all have lots to learn, thus we can consider the following if we so choose to;

Abdul'Baha gave a talk on the 5 levels of Spirit, you can look it up if you wish.

Then there is this link - Exploring How and Why Trees ‘Talk’ to Each Other

Given that in the talk given by Abdul'baha that we know there is 5 levels of spirit and that the vegetable spirit is the starting point, we can then consider that this enables the communication to happen in the vegetable kingdom.

The human spirit also enables mind to function in man.

Regards Tony

Yes, that is great. But why do you call it evidence?

It would be like me trying to explain that some kids can be made of wood. Some even have a nose that grows when they lie. And they talk to talking crickets and blue fairies...etc. ... as evidence of Pinocchio.

That is not evidence whatsoever. Anyone can make that stuff up, with sufficient imagination.

Ciao

- viole

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Yes, that is great. But why do you call it evidence?

It would be like me trying to explain that some kids can be made of wood. Some even have a nose that grows when they lie. And they talk to talking crickets and blue fairies...etc. ... as evidence of Pinocchio.

That is not evidence whatsoever. Anyone can make that stuff up, with sufficient imagination.

Ciao

- viole

You can choose to see it is not evidence, but I see it this way.

I know Abdul'baha (Son of Baha'u'llah) speaks naught but truth and as such offers no lies or deception. I determined that, by the life he lived, a life that was given as proof that he was trustworthy and trueful, then studying what he has said in relation to the reality of this creation. I see there has been no greater human mind gifted to humanity. Thus we can choose to learn from what was said, or choose, obligation free, not to see it that way.

As such when science discovered trees communicate, from a faith perspective it is already known this was viable, thus it is no surprise, it is but a confirmation of the truth that Addul'baha gave in his talk about how the 5 levels of spirit interact in this creation.

Regards Tony