• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are we living in the end times?

YeshuaRedeemed

Revelation 3:10
70 nation have been invited to the dedication of an alter that will be used for the Third Temple according to the preceeding video. I'm scared, as I hhold to the prewrath view of the rapture, referenced here:

Axe Elf

Prophet
Today is the first day of the rest of our lives...

...or, the last day of the first part of our lives, however you want to look at it.

Ellen Brown

70 nation have been invited to the dedication of an alter that will be used for the Third Temple according to the preceeding video. I'm scared, as I hhold to the prewrath view of the rapture, referenced here:

Jews are the Temple experts, and I don't think they say there will be a third one. It doesn't matter if this is the End Times. It is more important to make sure that you are doing the will of God. Look at Micah 6:8. That will make it so much less complex. Later Jesus say to "Love God and to love each other". Make sure not to run around condemning and judging anyone. Your Covenant does not endorse that.

Ellen Brown

It is yet to be accepted, but Baha'u'llah is the 3rd Temple that many await,

Baha'u'llah wrote in the 'Summons of the Lord of Hosts';

"..Thus have We built the Temple with the hands of power and might, could ye but know it. This is the Temple promised unto you in the Book. Draw ye nigh unto it. This is that which profiteth you, could ye but comprehend it. Be fair, O peoples of the earth! Which is preferable, this, or a temple which is built of clay? Set your faces towards it. Thus have ye been commanded by God, the Help in Peril, the Self-Subsisting. Follow ye His bidding, and praise ye God, your Lord, for that which He hath bestowed upon you. He, verily, is the Truth. No God is there but He. He revealeth what He pleaseth, through His words “Be and it is”. (The Summons of the Lord of Hosts) www.bahai.org/r/250544972

Regards Tony

From my studies in other areas, it seems that we are the Temple of God, and that no built, earthen temple is suitable.

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
Nah, not the end times, and the rapture is just made up, so don't be scared.

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
Anyone happen to read the rules for posting in a DIR, lately? (For the record, this was a respectful question!)
Eschatology is for the study of the (in this forum, Christian ) end times, isn't it? Not necessarily limited to any particular flavour of belief about it, or so I thought?

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה
Eschatology is for the study of the (in this forum, Christian ) end times, isn't it? Not necessarily limited to any particular flavour of belief about it, or so I thought?
Have you read the forum rules re: DIRs? Did you know that except for respectful questions, posting in a DIR is restricted to members of a particular religion?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I think, that whether they know it or not so very many people are working hard against end times that it is vanity to assume that that time is near or far. God bless them all.

Trackdayguy

Speed doesn't kill, it's hitting the wall
If Jesus is returning in bodily form, what is his current location? If as suggested he is going to appear in the sky, then it would obvious that he is orbiting the planet, which is odd because Nassa haven't spotted him on their radar.

Ellen Brown

Have you read the forum rules re: DIRs? Did you know that except for respectful questions, posting in a DIR is restricted to members of a particular religion?

What about those who are growing increasingly disillusioned to the point they don't know WHAT they are?

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
And you are aware that the three folks who I inquired of are not Christians?

Who has the right to judge that?

I beleive in Jesus the Christ and the Word of God in the Bible. I beleive I am true to Christ and that Word.

I do respect it it was a DIR thread to which I missed seeing in the original post. Thus why I removed my posts.

That comment needed a reply.

I met some more Christains yesterday as we departed the plane in Tel Aviv. They were also on the way to pilgrimage.

Regards Tony