• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are There some types of people you just don't like?

Cooky

Veteran Member
Anyone who insults my intelligence gets me. I don't like being asked the same question multiple times in different ways because it sounds like interrogation. I honestly dislike questions in general because it takes me awhile to process it and about time I process it, either the conversation has stopped or they over talk me.

Online, not really too many things gets me like in person. Conversation topics linger and some opinions but since it's repeated often, most of the opinions online I'm just surprised people "really think" this way offline. It challenges me not to see other people like that who follow similar values and personality since everyone is unique. Trying to give the benefit of the doubt can be positive and it could also be denial of not seeing things as they really are. People really do, think that way.

I get that. I just had my intelligence insulted by someone who claims to be "highly intelligent". It is annoying.

Are Highly Intelligent People Inherently Cruel?

Heyo

Veteran Member
I was wondering if people could pick out and describe that one attitude type that they despise most of all. Thanks.
Reducing it to just one trait, I'd say

hypocrites.

They trample on one of the most basic principles of my sense of morality: equality.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I get that. I just had my intelligence insulted by someone who claims to be "highly intelligent". It is annoying.

Are Highly Intelligent People Inherently Cruel?
It's RF...our betters are going to insult us for our shortcomings.
One gets used to it after the 1st hundred thousand posts.
Then one realizes they need help to overcome their haughty
sense of greatness. Tis an opportunity to help.

Last edited: