• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are there any laws about competency?

ecco

Veteran Member
They lost multiple wars when the right of conquest was valid. Tough luck. Win wars maybe.
Why do you believe The Right of Conquest is no longer valid?

They "contributed" all the land that was stolen from them.
Look up the word contribute.
If you do not understand the meaning of quotation marks, that is not my problem.
If you do not understand sarcasm, that is not my problem.

Shad

Veteran Member
Why do you believe The Right of Conquest is no longer valid?

It is no longer seen a legitimate by the UN and many nations. Of course nations ignore it when a nation can get away with it.

If you do not understand the meaning of quotation marks, that is not my problem.

Yet you are linking pictures of puppet and unable to figure out puppets can still think and act. That why AOC has blunders, she has no script to follow prepared for her by her handlers so she says the dumbest things.

If you do not understand sarcasm, that is not my problem.

Yet you are the one that thinks puppets can not think at all as you first objection... right. Hilarious. Try again.

Shad

Veteran Member
If you think a crooked businessman TV reality "star" is competent as a President you are nuts.

He has successful businesses, real estate deals and development projects dating back decades. Those are still accomplishments.

For AOC, we'll have to wait and see. For Trump the jury is in.

You mean the one with a BA in economics that ended up as a waitress in the financial capital of the world? I will wait to see what her handles tell her to say.

Daemon Sophic

She is just killing more jobs as usual
Actually the Green New Deal (if properly enacted) will, just like FDR’s original New Deal back in the 1940s, create many many thousands of jobs; and these will be lasting higher technology (i.e. higher paid jobs) than the one-time construction worker jobs that putting up a simple tube one time will require (followed by a pathetic few dozen monitoring jobs) in the long run.
Similarly, all aspects of the GND will be among the best stimulus for American jobs, American R&D, American Universities, our economy and future US competitiveness in the global economy that any of us will have ever seen.......as long as conservative politicians and other fools don’t keep trying to hold our country back in the coal and oil age as it dies.

That is mental competency not education competency and only applied to POTUS. You didn't read it before you babbled.
:facepalm: That is why I posted it.
You don’t irony much, do you?

Actually quite thoroughly. But just for you I’ll go through it again.
It is a simple matter of physics: the length of the tube carrying a stream of fluid in this case oil has zero effect on how many gallons per minute flow through the tube. We are not sending subway trains or other singular pulses through the tube, but rather flowing a river of oil through it. The only mechanical feature of the tube that will alter how many gallons per minute arrive at the refineries in southern Texas is the diameter of the tube.
So for improving flow per unit time, length equals nothing; diameter is everything.

However every mile of tubing is a measurable risk for leak. As it stands there is currently a long length running west to east in southern Canada, before taking the shortest route (due south) through the United States. Therefore the current tubing system gives the greatest safety to the US for carrying Canada’s oil.
If the diagonal route is added then the risk for Canadian soil to be flooded with oil goes way down, while American contamination risk increases.....because the length of that diagonal is greater (over US land) than the current north-south run of piping on our soil.
Again whichever route is taken will have no impact at all upon how many gallons per minute (ergo $$cash$$) per minute are supplied by the tube.

Daemon Sophic

He has successful businesses, real estate deals and development projects dating back decades. Those are still accomplishments.
tenor.gif

Only read if you want to know reality.

I guess that, technically, shooting yourself in the foot can also be termed as an “accomplishment”.

UpperLimits

It’s almost as if the Canadians don’t want this risky pipe on their own land, and have chosen the fastest way to put it on American soil.....or is that put it IN American soil?

Curious about one thing.... Have you considered that in purchasing the oil, it just became yours? So in that regard, HOW you get it to your refinery is now YOUR problem - not ours. Use burrows if you prefer....